• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    90% accuracy almost never misses, so a OHKO move with that accuracy will never exist because there would be a lot of cheaters using that move against people that play fair (like most of us).

EDIT: Welcome ash chamberlain.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    90% accuracy almost never misses, so a OHKO move with that accuracy will never exist because there would be a lot of cheaters using that move against people that play fair (like most of us).
    ^That. Maybe if it had 30 accuracy or something. And no priority. :O

I'll make one off the top of my head.

Dragon Snare

Category: Physical
    Type: Ice Dragon
    Power: 20
    Accuracy: 85

Effect: The user snakes its body around the foe to cause residual damage for 2-5 turns. While the foe is under this effect, it cannot retreat/flee.

So basically a Dragon-type Wrap/Bind/Fire Spin, etc.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    My move: DragonForce (Please don't post "I hate DragonForce" comments)

PP: 5
    Power: 60
    Accuracy: 100
    Type: Dragon

Effect: A full-power attack that may raise all stats.

A Dragon-Type AncientPower.

Detox

Ohey it's this thread. Looks a lot better than V.2 if I must say so. Perhaps I could Join?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, dragon-types can use flames, so here's one that's not dragon-type, but would be exclusive to a dragon-type pokemon:

Code:
    Name: [B]Flame Aura[/B]
    Type: [B]Fire[/B]
    PP: [B]20[/B]
    Power: [B]---[/B]
    Accuracy: [B]---[/B]
    Effect: [B]Raises Defense and Special Defense one stage[/B]
    In-game Description: [B]The user cloaks itself in a fiery aura to boost its' defenses.[/B]

ash chamberlain

I'm Back
    Years
    new topic?... but i guess another move i could make

Dragon Moon
    power: __
    accuracy: 100
    effects: lowers oppopnets defense
    the user wags it's @$$ at the foe causing the foe to become very ticked off and lower it's defense

dragon version of tail whip i guess

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    I have a topic.... Wait, no i don't... Wait... Yes! What dragon looks most epic shiny? I know it part of the su, but whatever.

(btw, tomorrow is mah b-day. I expect presents ;) )

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Dragon's Den V.3

You can't really say some garish green Salamence looks better than that. I named mine "Shruikan" after the dragon out of the Eragon series.

Although Flygon is ok..and so's Tyranitar, I still think Charizard has the best shiny form

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    Charizard is the best one (in my opinion).

Zapdos: Even though Charizard is Fire/Flying, it's also in the Dragon Egg Group.

EDIT: And it looks "dragonish".

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.

Think about it, what looks more like you "conventional" "dragon"? Charizard, or Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, huh?

It's also the only non-dragon-type pokemon to learn Dragon Claw by level-up.

Detox

Dragon's Den V.3

I think garchomp is the best shiny dragon because almost nothing changes, and It still has the shiny animation which is +5.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back