• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Hm... I'll try and think of a new topic.

How about this...

What dragon's design do you like the best?

Personally, I like Dialga's design. It looks cool with all the metal plating, and the diamond on its chest.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I dislike how Dragonite's only been rendered good in one sprite: Hg/Ss.

So, for that...Dialga. I loved it at first sight, which is why I chose Diamond

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I dislike how Dragonite's only been rendered good in one sprite: Hg/Ss.

So, for that...Dialga. I loved it at first sight, which is why I chose Diamond
    I picked Dialga, because it looked pretty cool and I because it controls Time :3

Silhouette

Years
    We clearly need a new topic. XD

What dragon do you feel is overrated/overpowered?

For me, it's Aerodactyl. I mean, everytime I battle, the person's lead is a friggin 'dactyl suicide lead. And those things are so predictable it's not even funny.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Garchomp for me.

Anything running STAB Ice Shard can kill the damn thing. As can Flygon. Also, for a pseudo-legendary, it's not that versatile. It's only good stats are Hp, Atk, Spe. While it's fast, it's also the only one who doesn't hit 400+ atk with 31 iv, boosting nature and 252 EVs.

Although, stick it behind a Sandstorm, and it's a whole different story....I was an idiot trying to take on Lance with my Ice Beam Tyranitar - I helped his Garchomp survive by having Sand Stream

Silhouette

Years
    Although, stick it behind a Sandstorm, and it's a whole different story....I was an idiot trying to take on Lance with my Ice Beam Tyranitar - I helped his Garchomp survive by having Sand Stream
    This reminds me of the Garchomp in the Battle Factory in Platinum that has Brightpowder, runs Double Team, and usually knows Sandstorm. Hitting that thing in a Sandstorm with +6 evasion was dead impossible. :O

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol. I've never gone up against anything that tough. I usually get defeated really fast.

But, I suppose know I'm a better competitive battler, I'll know where pokemon excel, etc.

I think Teabag or whatever it's called will be absolutely monstrous, and everyone will underestimate it due to lack of evolution.

DraconicDino

Lurker
    Years
    This reminds me of the Garchomp in the Battle Factory in Platinum that has Brightpowder, runs Double Team, and usually knows Sandstorm. Hitting that thing in a Sandstorm with +6 evasion was dead impossible. :O

Oooohhhhh... :O >8D

Anyway... Can I join? I'm obsessed with dragons. 83 And even if I don't post a whole lot when I visit, I'll be lurking around, don't worry.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Sure, but let me know when you make a new one!
    Also takling about overrated dragons, for me it's the Sinnoh legendary dragon trio! There's nothing even dragonic about them! This includes Black and White new legendaries!

Oh and another thing! How about every dragon's den's member has a small ow of the pokemon they have in the dragon's den in their sig?
    like this one:
    Dragon's Den V.3

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sorry...no can do, for multiple reasons.

1 - You've already claimed Dragonite :P
    2 - I need the white removed from the Dialga version of my sigpic, and Rhyperior's staying until October.

@ Silhouette: I'm more inclined towards you suggestion :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back