• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poll] dragons vs fairies

Dragons or Fairies?

• Dragons

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Fairies

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 26, 2021
    While dragon may be strong, frankly fairy is stronger. I chose dragon because has more pokemon that I like and fairy doesn't have enough variety for me.
    Same. This is one situation where the winner on paper is ignored in favor of the winner in popularity.

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 26, 2021
    Nice to meet you. Drew. Of course, I'm guilty in that I'd be one of the people who voted Dragon purely because I like them more even though I know Fairy should win based on statistics.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    I like the type relationship Fairy has, specifically their weakness to Steel which ties in to folklore that the fae are weak to cold iron. It's a neat piece of lore/trivia imo, even if I still don't really get why it's immune to Dragon lol, besides for meta balancing reasons.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok, in games I prefer Fairy type because they're both cute and useful. Dragons take ages to raise and aint nobody got time for that. But if the games are disregarded, I've always been fond of Dragon pokémon 😊 I think Dragons win, sorry cute Fairies!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Gosh you just reminded me that I didn't have a fully evolved Dragon type Pokemon for the longest time because I never had the patience to raise one to a high enough level for evolution. It was so frustrating seeing the blue exp bar barely move after lots of grinding.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Fairy is my favorite type, so…
    I do enjoy dragons too, Dragonair and Altaria are really beautiful and Naganadel and Dragapult are really cool

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Fairies! The type has Galarian Rapidash (my top favorite Pokemon!), Alolan Ninetales, and Sylveon.

I don't even like the vast majority of Dragon types, TBH. They're usually pretty meh.

Back