• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drake & Josh

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
Years
  • The old Nickelodeon was so awsome.... I saw EVERY episode of Kenan and Kel, But by the time Drake and Josh started, I had started to fade out of the era of watching Nickelodeon, So I never saw much of it, but I did like it.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I thought the was only two movies. Oh well... Maybe I'm late in the dates.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I think it's Great :P

Funny...I'm 13 I'm aloud to find it funny.

But I hate megan she's so annoying.

Ned's Declassified school survival guide is the best show on nick...

The newer ones anyway.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • I love Drake and Josh, but as my Satelite Dish is out (Scaffolding) has there been any new episodes? I really like the one where Drake gets married to that Girl from some foreign country and the Josh throws out the knives and said "Just to be safe" I Rofl so many times I got dizzy.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Ohh, I love this show. And Dan Snider's other shows, [I can't spell his last name], iCarly and Zoey 101.
    I heard last night there's gonna be a new Drake and Josh movie for Christmas. I can't wait!! :D

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • I have watched this series about 3 years ago and I find it hilarious. Loads of things made me laugh from the early episodes up to the last episodes. Still my favorite sitcom and always will be.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yes, I do gotta say the show is funny at times. It is still on, but only the repeats. =]

Back