• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drake & Josh

Greetings

I liek bananaz D:
Years
  • Drake & Josh is a really funny show in Nick (well I watch it in YTV.) But the only thing that surprised me is that, Drake and Josh actually kiss! On the lips! It's the episode when Drake forgets it's Josh's birthday.

Red Ink

Gardevoir rocks.
    Years
  • I watched It alot It was very amuseing and idiotic at the same time and very unreal most of the things that happened to them tho funny were very idiotic and were giving the wrong Idea...
    But Still I got a sore side from laughing at them XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I used to say that this show was like a lame version of Kenan and Kel, but I actually watched an episode of Kenan and Kel recently, and lemme tell you, it has not aged well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I liked Drake and Josh. It was a good show. I used to watch a few episodes when I couldn't find anything on. I watched it I think after or before Zoey 101 came on. That was a good show as well. But anyway, it was funny. And it did remind of Kenan and Kel. What suprised me is the later episodes, Josh lost a lot of weight. And of course they got older. So that was cool. ^^ Too bad it was over since September 2007...

But I can check out the movies. =D

Years
  • I really like Drake & Josh, my favourite Nick show.
    besides Sweet Valley High (that's a LITTLE old)
    & that one with Derek...eh, Life with Derek, I think it is?
    I also enjoy iCarly! :]

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Drake and Josh was great for the most part.

Beats anything else on Nick right now.

Especially iCarly. Spencer's great, but everyone else's acting sucks big time.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Anyone noticed how much Josh used to be fat in the start of the series but became quite slim by the end of the show? I was amazed by all the pounds he lost. It was like, magic. O.O;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Anyone noticed how much Josh used to be fat in the start of the series but became quite slim by the end of the show? I was amazed by all the pounds he lost. It was like, magic. O.O;;

You noticed that too huh? Yes he used to be big at the start, then all of the sudden when they got older...he lost a lot of weight. I was like whoa...but at the same time I was happy for him. He wanted to lose the weight. I wish I could lose weight like that. XD He looked good in the later seasons. I watched those.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Actually, I thought he looked good fat, too. But that's just me. For once, there was a fat actor doing a main character in a series, I was like honoured to be fat for once. Oh well, if he's happy that way, good for him. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah he looked fine before as well. It just that I seen him one way, then all of the sudden he looked different. XD I felt the same way too.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Hehe, yeah. Though there was one thing about that show that I don't miss at all: the annoying little sister.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah she was pretty annoying, lol. But she was funny though. But if she is gone, she probably won't be missed. XD

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I was on IMDb recently and there two new D&J specials coming. "Drake & Josh In New York!" and "Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh". Just wanted to point that out. Just look here: https://www.imdb.com/character/ch0025810/#inp

Anyways, Drake & Josh is a decent show. It's one of the few things watchable on Nick right now. I do find it a bit annoying every once and a while. Every few episodes the two main characters get stupid and corny.

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Nothing beat Kenan and Kel. But Drake and Josh is awesome as well!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Drake and Josh <33 I don't watch it very often, but it's actually kind of funny. Miranda Cosgrove kind of annoys me as the annoying little sister in the series, and so does the mom... kind of, but otherwise I love the characters~

And Josh Peck does look really good now that he's lost the weight. I'm happy for him, it really was something he wanted to do and he's accomplished it~

Back