• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drake & Josh

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • I didn't really like it....Nickelodeon is really much better known for their cartoons. It tried a little too hard to be funny I thought.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Damn, Drake and Josh was the third best non-cartoon show on Nickelodeon, only beaten by Kenan and Kel and Saved By The Bell. At times, it was overrated and too many things were too coincidental to my liking, but it was pretty funny and, at times, touching and I enjoyed watching all four seasons and both of the movies.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    It wasn't my favorite, but it beats anything Nickelodeon's put out in the last 2-3 years.

Especially iCarly. Dear goodness, I can't stand that show.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Drake & josh is good
    i still watch it a little, i also watch ICarly,Sweet life,corie in the house...

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Drake and Josh is surpassed on Nick only by Kenan and Kel and iCarly (Spencer makes that show...). I loved it when it was still getting new episodes and, like Avatar, I am sad to see it's over. However, the re-runs are like Home Improvement. You can watch them over and over and over again without them getting tired. :)

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes this show :D I think it's so cute and funny. I miss it. But what's cool is that Drake and Josh are both moving up in the world! Drake is in that new movie, College, and he was in Superhero Movie. And Josh is in this movie called the Wackness ["R" rated! Oh my ;D] which I think is wonderful because I love them both as actors [not to mention Drake is a sexy beast and Josh is so cuddly looking >w<]

I never wanted to watch it at first. I thought it was going to be stupid. XD Boy was I wrong.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Yea, Wish they didn'y finish making the episodes.. :( Maybe they will get together and make a final movie (one day) :P
    Dude, im with you!
    I love that show!! Drake makes stupidity looks awesome and Josh... well theres just something about Josh that makes me laugh XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I watched a few of the episodes… was quite funny… but in that funny lame way.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Drake & Josh is an awesome comedy show. I think they're the funniest non-cartoon in Nickelodeon. Too bad, they stop making episodes. :(

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • It's really funny. I liked it how they make the jokes, although sometimes it's just lame, but then, most of the time it got me rolling in the floor, laughing.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I loved that show :3
    Especially Megan. She's so evil that it's funny :>

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Heck, my Mom even laughs at that show. XD I love it. I really love Megan. She's hilarious.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I am actually the minority that doesn't like it.
    Mainly because all the shows put on nick that aren't cartoon are really corny, unbelievable, and overrated(only to me though).
    They put too much effort in to making the audience laugh and not enough effort into the plot of the episodes.
    I also don't like that fact that a little girl is sinister and smart, and that one of them(forgot who it was) is dumb and cannot see any obvious trap.
    it just sounds too farfetch'd to me.

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
  • Damn, Drake and Josh was the third best non-cartoon show on Nickelodeon, only beaten by Kenan and Kel and Saved By The Bell. At times, it was overrated and too many things were too coincidental to my liking, but it was pretty funny and, at times, touching and I enjoyed watching all four seasons and both of the movies.

Wait, you enjoyed watching all 4 seasons of the show? Season one is awful. The recent episodes are the best. But, that's just my opinion. In season one, Drake and Josh are just stupid dorks to me.

They stopped filming the show on Nick.

WAIT, WHAT?! It's over? Too bad. The episodes were getting really good.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • That show was a failure. I'm a fraid to say but it's just plain ol' retarted. It was sad how hard they tried to be funny when they really weren't.

Back