• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Job

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    A journalist. :)

Anywhere in the media as a reporter/journalist would be wonderful really and it's the only career I see myself having unless PPN starts to pay us for our efforts on PC.

Currently taking journalism/broadcasting at uni so I'm on the right track to get there!

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    A game/software developer probably is and will always be my dream job.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It was to become a biologist of some sort (Herpetologist or Marine Biologist) but then after studying their pay, and how much I'll actually be working in the field, I changed to wanting to become a cardiologist. But main point, if I could make money in the biology field, I'd become one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    What I really want to do is start my own computer company. If that doesn't work out, I have a few back up plans, including being a lawyer, travel agent, computer programmer, or working at NASA. Or just some office job, I'd be pretty happy with that if all else fails.

Honestly I don't really care that much about the money. It just so happens that most of the things I enjoy doing pay really well.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    A job which I can do from anywhere around the world would be nice, don't really care what it is

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    A software programmer, though I would love it if I had a chance to work for microsoft and earn even 1/1000th of what Bill Gates earns. (who wouldn't? :P)

Pic below related, just for bit of humor

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't judge me ok
    I've always wanted to work at Disneyland, it's my childhood dream. The sights, the sounds, the experiences. I've never been there myself, but to me it really is the happiest place on earth. I guess it would get boring after a while, but I don't plan to work there forever. Just a year or two? That'll be enough to live my childhood dream and get a decent amount of money.

My dream, serious job would be a journalist in a newspaper in New York. I can't explain my desire for this to come true, I can't. It's just...the job for me.
    I could always fall back on being a ~psychologist to the stars~, but I don't think that would fulfill my need to express myself and report on the world, unlike what being a journalist would do.

Years
    My dream job would be something involving either my love of sports or video games, or possibly both. Right now I'm planning on taking courses like marketing and e-commerce to help me get into the business side of these industries, but I don't really have any certain job title that I'm dead-set on following.

Back