• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream/Nightmare.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Dreams are a series of images, ideas , emotions and sensations occuring involuntary in the mind during certain stages of sleep, it's seriously a pyschological phenomenon because dreams/nightmares are often amusing, weird and sometimes hints something and/or happens in real. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood yet thought they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology.

So have you ever had dreams/nightmares .. ? ( ofcourse you do have ) , have your own speculation or want to share strange occurences about it this is the right place.

Please respect each others dreams ehe*.. and please contribute it over here and we'll turn this thread into a dream library as well as simultaneously speculate about the dreams that we get.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Umm, I remember a very vivid nightmare from when I was about 6.
    I was in my garden, playing on a see-saw (yeah, I know? I didn't even have a see-saw) with someone I didn't see the face of, and then a zombie came over our fence. I tried to get off the see-saw and get inside, but the door was locked. The last thing I remember, was seeing the grotesque face of the zombie in the reflection on the door. (Glass door) I woke up sweating. ugh.
    I can't believe I still remember it~

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I have dreams everyday.. i mean i can surely be a subject to a scientist because i have atleast 4 to 5 dreams every freakin single day..!!

Once that i can recall is that i was with a hunting party and then suddenly i am with my friends around my society and my friends say that why are you not wearing any clothes..? then i realise that i am actually naked!! though people around my dream don't matter much.. and then i try to run to my house to get to the door.. but i am not able to run.. fortunately my mother woke me up as i was talking something gibberish though i enjoyed being naked in front of evryone ehe ouch* that dream still stinks*

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Most worst nightmare-
    Getting zapped by a Dalek lol XD

Though my parents told me i had a really bad nightmare, where i could' wake up o somehing and they had to get a wet flannel whch was kind of creepy to me :P

I actually hardly get nightmares anymore...

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    A few months back, I had this dream that I was supposed to be cleaning my room at night, but I was afraid to get off my bed because I kept seeing shadowy ghosts everywhere. So, I called my mother, who sat down on my bed and told me soothingly never to be afraid, as the ghosts couldn't hurt me. The she gave me these two pretty porcelain hearts on a ribbon to wear, and left. Filled with new confidence, I got of the bed and squeezed in the space between my bed and my wall to pick up junk. But as soon as I got to the end of the wall, I heard vicious growling right next to my ear. I felt hot, sticky breath on the back of my neck, and I heard a set of teeth snap shut. But there was nothing in the room with me...

If that had happened to me when I was awake, I would have peed myself. It sounded like there was a pissed-off doberman in my room. It was so realistic that to this day, I never go in the space between the wall and my bed anymore.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Sometimes I have a dream where I'm falling and then I wake up right away and it feels like I just landed on my bed. I hate that falling feeling! It's so weird! But then I wish I was still dreaming cuz I always want to know what happens after I die, xd

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have dreams like 99% of the time I'm asleep which I briefly remember. I love my happy dreams =D shame I have to wake up from them, such as flying high in the sky :]

But the nightmares... *shivers* The worst nightmare I had involved the surroundings being so realistic - the lighting and everything was just perfect, and I was sitting up in bed slightly. Then, I suddenly noticed a figure of an old woman just walking towards my bed side, stopping about a metre away, and staring at me with wideee eyes > O_O. And ohmigod, I woke upright and sweating and panting. The fact that it seemed so realistic was so scaryyyy.

Oh yeah, I used to have the recurring falling down the stairs dreams, which I absolutely hated because my tummy felt the drops. ;;
    As for predicting anything in my dreams, I don't think I've done that.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    i read somewhere that dreams all have meanings that psycologists can use to decipher things such as subconcious feelings and other things of that nature...

that being said, do the dreams of me destroying all human life when i use an army of monkeys to conquer the world mean that i like monkeys?

i have many dreams...most of them are about the things that i feel strongly about (lately ive been dreaming about my ex)

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I can't remember the actaul Nightmare, but I woke up sweating and shaking, I couldn't sleep for about two nights, but I didn't tell anyone, because I thought they'd call me stupid or something ¬_¬, I was like... 7 or something.

I hate the fact that I like my dreams. They include me killing people, me being shot, or just plain violent things. And they don't bother me at all. And I don't understand why.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I very rarely have any dreams. I have a lack of imagination so I'm not that suprised, and when I have had a dream I have never predicted anything.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I have crazy and vivid dreams almost every night -laughs at blog post that was put up literally ten seconds before I saw this-. I don't have nightmares that often anymore, as my dreams seem like they're really happening. Therefore, I feel happy, SCARED, sad, excited, and freaked out all in one dream.

I'll share nightmares. I used to have them a lot when I was little. One was when I was on a plane and the police took my mommy away forever and ever. The first nightmare that I can remember happened when I was four. My three friends and I were in the back of a jeep running from a tornado that was coming from a blue sky. Why blue? I don't know. The tornado was just there. Another had to do with an evil blob chasing me around my house, which resulted in me cutting it's blob off from it's blob and jumping out of my window to escape it. I was ok, don't worry. And one more dream (I promise! Just one!), had when I was about seven, was during my time in NYC. It was the Thanksgiving Day Parade and I went. We went to a NYC food place after that, but I fell asleep. I remember the waiter putting his jacket over me when I was stirring, making my mom smile and thank him. Anywayy, I was in my house and my friends and I were running from a GIANT WEEDLE with legs. Like, it had the face and the body, but legs protruded from it's belly like it was in a costume. I went to run upstairs, but the Weedle was waiting at the top. It then came towards me. Step by step, it was coming, and I screamed. I woke up to find myself in my own bed.

Apologies for the horrid grammar and such. When I talk about my dreams, I get very hard to understand. :/

Years
    I sometimes have dreams of cute guys that like me. When I was dating my ex, I used to have dreams about the guy I had a crush on before started I dating my ex. Ever since the senior trip to Disney, I've had dreams about the guy. I also dreamed twice that my ex and I broke up. I sometimes think that my dreams are what happened in a past life or that they might predict the future. I had a dream that a guy told me I was going to die. Then, he said...oh wait, you haven't had your first kiss yet. When I woke up, it said on the news that a girl died because her boyfriend kissed her. She was allergic to peanuts.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I don't dream often, but when I do, I often have to check and make sure it didn't happen. Like todday, My friends were talking baout X-box, and I almost said I got one yesterday, then I realized I had dreamt that that night.

Years
    I absolutely love dreams, and I also believe in astral travel.

Here are a few of my most vivid:

I was with this girl that I like and we were together, dancing I think, but when I touched her I actually felt her warm soft skin on my hands. Usually when I dream(and what most dreams are for everyone) I don't actually feel anything, its just my imaginaiton. But during the dream and when I woke up, I knew I had touched someone's skin and had felt the soft warm texture of her, and it was HER skin, not just normal anyone's skin.

I was in a city, and a very old man with a beard told me to follow him, so I did. We walked up a long mountain. it was very vivid though, I could see every patch of grass, and feel the wind on my face. When we got half way up I looked down to see the city all lit up, and a very peculiar house below me, also lit up. Then the man smiled and pointed upward, I looked and a huge mountain even higher up than I was was bright red burning on fire, and on the top was a huge "alef" (the first hebrew symbol in the hebrew alphabet). I've had that dream a couple of times, it was reoccurring for a while.

I've also had some sort of lucid/astral dreams where I leave my body and am able to control my dreams.

I've had many many more dreams most are just too complicated to put into words.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Falling/Dying getting chased these are the most common dreams that people dream, and yeah they are pretty weird. I had another dream right yesterday night i was playing in my garden and suddenly i was naked once agin xD. After that what happened is very faint.

Maybe my dreams hint that i don't like getting embarassed or i'm very scared to goof up and get clumsy which i do all the times, researchers also say all dreams have meanings, so i guess mine's like that all the people who posted above do you guys have your own rendition or interpretation on what it meant..?

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I usually got Nightmares every Friday and i always woke 3am >3.. Well it's bad like someone is watching me while im sleeping like that ghosts ghosts :3

-Yasumin

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I only ever seem to remember the bad ones XD I seem to have a lot of bad ones about my family, though. I've had one where my dad punched me in the face, one where my granddad chased me with an axe through B&Q (why B&Q? XD), a few where my mum and sister have refused to help me when I couldn't move (I don't know why I couldn't move, I just felt too weak in the dream XD), one where my brother tried to kill me with a computer chair. Those are just the ones from 1 or 2 years ago o.O I've had worse dreams about them when I was 6-10. I remember one where we went on holiday on a boat and I fell off, and they left me in the sea to drown...hmm. The latest one I've had is where I thought my nan was still alive and I had the chance to talk to her, but I didn't, just like when she actually was alive. I felt horrible after that one as she only died 2 months ago...

The only good ones I've had about my family are where I'm helping them, but that's usually because I'm trying to stop them getting killed from something o.O So, according to all my dreams, my family hate me and want me dead. o.O

I have had good dreams, they just never seem to involve my family XD

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Oneiro-- is one of my favorite prefixes in the English language. <3
    I have nightmares all the time about just about everything. You name it and I've had a nightmare about it one time or another. Except Adam.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Ugh, I have so many dreams that I can't remember all of them.

Eh, my dreams are usually comedic or spooky. :O

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I had some sort of dream last night that I was supposed to do something involving multiple heads. I have no idea what it was, I just recall thinking, "Oh, I've got to do that today because I'm the only one in my family with multiple heads." It was something like Exeggcute or Whack-A-Mole, as far as what I mean by multiple heads.

I'm not quite sure what it means...

Back