• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Team

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    I'm sure there must have been a thread about this somewhere else, but I'm making my own thread.
    So if you could have a team of any pokemon you wanted, what would it be like?
    Currently, my ideal dream team would consist of: Swampert, Flygon, Raichu, Espeon, Crobat, and Ninetales

blue

gucci
    Years
  • - Swellow
    - Lumineon
    - Weavile
    - Roserade
    - Altaria
    - Vanilluxe

I have way too many favourites to pick just six but I think that would be the best working team amongst them.

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen yesterday
    (Mega) Absol, Crobat, Mismagius, Jolteon, Skuntank and Samurott

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
  • If we don't consider how formidable my team would be in battles, I'd have: Monferno, Archeops, Smeargle, Avalugg, Joltik, and Quagsire.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    As in singular? I don't have just one team. I take time to develop several teams based on various strategies.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Garchomp, Arcanine, Honchkrow, Zangoose, Raikou and Blastoise. Not for competitive reasons, just personal preference.

Back