• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dream World Discussion

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
  • can someone help me? everytime when I try to sync up to the dream world it says something with a 1 and it closes. I think it says that I only may sync up once per day, but it is 27 hours ago since I did sync up! And I am allowed to play at the DW from 19.00 to 20.00, it is now 19.22 and it still doesn't work! WTF. (confused)

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
  • can someone help me? everytime when I try to sync up to the dream world it says something with a 1 and it closes. I think it says that I only may sync up once per day, but it is 27 hours ago since I did sync up! And I am allowed to play at the DW from 19.00 to 20.00, it is now 19.22 and it still doesn't work! WTF. (confused)

There's a glitch in the game where the day doesn't actually end. You have to wait another day. Advancing the clock yourself will just reset the time again.

----

Just got Arceus from the Dream World.

The password is さばきのつぶて

Transfered a Farfetch'd with it too if that matters. lol

Pan

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    xD

I really like the art. But some look a lot better than others, that's for sure. Datsudodasu looks hideous. D:
    Dream World Discussion

I disagree, that Pokémon is both beautiful and original.

candracar272

That person
    Years
  • Pan, you are made of win.

Personally, I like the idea of the Dream World. It's an awesome alternative to regular catching/battling, plus some of the new abilities and attacks might make previously weak Pokemon much more useful. :D

I really don't know which Pokemon's art I like the best. There's too many to count. :'D Most of the drawings do the Pokemon justice, however.

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
  • The 50 Pokemon limit until you're forever blocked from the DW is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of Nintendo doing to be honest.

Years
  • The 50 Pokemon limit until you're forever blocked from the DW is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of Nintendo doing to be honest.

Wut.

That makes no sense. D: That means I'd have to trade for about 600 other Pokemon with dream world abilities to get them all.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years

Hopefully they won't do that with the english version...

(this may be abit off-topic because it isn't about the dream world but I couldn't find a better place for it)
    I have a problem with the random match... every time when I try to go to Random Match the balloon turns black, and it says something with a ! and a 4~6 and then it turns back to a white balloon and then if I press A that stupid PokeCenter WiFi ***** ends the conversation... Can anyone help please???

Last edited:

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
  • I love how I sent over Arceus to the Dream World. Well, guess who is asleep but not in the Dream world, so now I have wasted an entire day on the Dream World because of a glitch? Yep, that's right.

-____-

Years
  • I love how I sent over Arceus to the Dream World. Well, guess who is asleep but not in the Dream world, so now I have wasted an entire day on the Dream World because of a glitch? Yep, that's right.

-____-

I certainly hope Nintendo has worked out all the bugs in time for the English release. :/

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Are. You. Serious?! :cer_pissed: Even with all the cons I've mentioned before, why is such a limit in place? (and it shouldn't be to make the Pokemon obtained feel "special", because I thought that's the reason we still have all of those darn events!) Some people will already have enough trouble trying to find a darn Internet connection to the Dream World... Reckless Enbuoo, Contrarian Jaroda, and Regeneration Ho-Oh are high on my list, though. And the trading mechanism even got improved this Gen by the PC connection... Looks like we'll have to be doing even more trading for all the DW abilities... :(

I wonder what happens if you sync an account up with Black or White, expend the Dream World Pokemon limit, and for some reason, start a new file...?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2013
    Wow, Dream World is sounding really bugged :\

In theory its a great idea, but why implement something that just doesn't work? You'd think with a game on this scale they would have made sure things actually worked properly!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wow, Dream World is sounding really bugged :\

In theory its a great idea, but why implement something that just doesn't work? You'd think with a game on this scale they would have made sure things actually worked properly!

Well, it might be due to the fact that we're onlyat the Japanese release - maybe they could take longer to release the English version, or get the DW working for the English version so that the 50 limit can be fixed because it could just limitations with the program they use (but probably not). We can always hope it'll be fixed by the third game, though.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

• Well, it might be due to the fact that we're onlyat the Japanese release - maybe they could take longer to release the English version, or get the DW working for the English version so that the 50 limit can be fixed because it could just limitations with the program they use (but probably not). We can always hope it'll be fixed by the third game, though.

Hopefully...all of these Dream World issues will be resolved by later BW releases. I understand that since it's a bit of a new concept for Pokemon, there is the possibility of setbacks occurring :(. And I don't want to veer off-topic too much, but I feel a bit sorry for the third Gen V game, though... Black and White Versions haven't even received international releases yet, and already we're hoping for so much stuff to be fixed by the release of "the third game," which is likely 1-3 years from now... It's (sort of) under so much pressure and has quite a bit to live up to now. :\ But if it can fulfill all of the issues that have arisen with BW and the Dream World, that would be amazing (though, IMO, some issues could have been prevented...).

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • May I ask if anyone has got the code for the Kanto Starters and the Chimcar, Piplup, and Turtwig code as well? thats all I need if anyone has please share D:.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The below information is from Serebii:

The official site has updated and stated that soon they will be starting to distribute various new items to decorate your house in the Pokémon Dream World. These items seem to match the look when you go to the Pokémon Centres in Japan . These pieces of furniture, as pictured, will be available in the Global Link in the campaign page from December 24th 2010 to January 11th 2011.

In addition to this, they have also announced that a new C Gear background based upon the Pokémon Tabunne. This C Gear background will be delivered via a leaflet with the password on to be entered on the Pokémon Global Link website.

Fun~

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    May I ask if anyone has got the code for the Kanto Starters and the Chimcar, Piplup, and Turtwig code as well? thats all I need if anyone has please share D:.
    No one will upload those codes. Unlike the codes for say, the C-gear skin, Croagunk, or Arceus, those codes are ONE TIME USE ONLY. So putting them online serves no point.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Just buy the book... they're pretty cheap for the thickness. You can use extra copies to build a makeshift table if you want.
    Though a friend who got 24 copies didn't get a single Torchic.

The accumulation of Dream Points is pretty tedious. I get around a hundred points per session, and there's still a long way till I unlock area two.
    I assume people with Sunny Day Ninetales etc used PAR/other cheating devices to get them :/

Back