• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dreaming

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I remember parts of my dreams often throughout the day, and when I first wake up otherwise I just forget them until I get another clue of a reminder of my dreams.

My dreams are usually about whatever is going on, or once events end, basically all about that. I usually dream about pets escaping, bad things happening to them, or really random things. Last night's dreams were clearer than usual so I remember that I dreamed about bees everywhere - trying to escape them which reflected me saving a bee earlier yesterday, and something about my dog dying although don't know how that relates. Sometimes in a dream I'll realise I dreamed it before but not know I'm dreaming when I probably dreamed it earlier in the night and never before. Though sometimes certain dreams do have locations which repeat in different circumstances. I can think of a few dreams off the top of my head where I was in this city and bad things were happening. Then there's stuff which relates to games I've played (usually Mario ones), or other things - like how I sorta dreamed about B2/W2 yesterday (aka not last night) or just remakes of Pokemon games which are more realistic and amazing and I wish were real. :(

Interestingly I used to dream about PC a lot before I got modded but now I barely do, so hey if you dream about PC too much, get modded - totally the cure!

But yeah I can remember standout dreams well, usually I've been having lots of fillers though, so yeah. I also dream about spiders a lot (aka big fear) and the house being robbed - which helps me remember that the two nights before last night and yesterday I dreamed of being robbed and nearly shot, and then just being robbed. Oh yeah, and being late, defs something that occurs often. Also end of the world type things, like omg the amount of times the world has ended with my dreams, lol. I remember there was a war, then something where you lost your bodies, then suddenly a big ocean, etc (all different though). I tend to not really pay attention to my nightmares anymore unless they're so realistic that I end up scared (all of those mentioned sadly didn't really scare me sadface).

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I rarely dream at all. Either that or I instantly forget my dreams as soon as I wake up from them. Anyways, when I do have the occasional dream I tend to forgot them pretty quickly. There have been a couple of dreams I still remember now, probably because they were so strange and weird that I couldn't possibly forget them. I used to have two recurring nightmares when I was around four years old; one was being chased by a bull and the other was being locked in a car and then the car would start driving away. I have no idea where the bull one came from, seeing how I've never been chased by a bull in my life, but the car one is sort of understandable.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I rarely dream. I can't say why. I used to dream plenty in past houses, but when I got to the one I'm in now I stopped dreaming.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I know for one thing I'll be having nightmares about Yoshi's avatar from this moment on...

I dream pretty much every night. I plan my sleep around certain times so it usually works out that I remember the dreams. As for what they're about, that usually depends on what I was doing before I went to sleep. I'll usually dream about the last person/people I was talking to and sometimes the dreams can get very... extreme. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way. And occasionally the person I'm dreaming about will do something bad in the dream and I'll accidentally moan at them for it irl - those are always awkward times. x]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I dream a lot, but I never remember it after I wake up. Like, I remember dreaming but I don't remember exactly what the dream was or how it came to be.

I've never had recurring dreams or nightmares either, I've always just sort of been a one-off kind of person. Which is annoying when I wake up in the middle of the night during a good dream and I can't get back to sleep fast enough to carry it on where it left off lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I dream a lot, most aren't that memorable. High school seems to be a recurring theme, as well as my parents owning cars they never owned IRL. I get recurring dreams sometimes, as well, again usually with me somehow back in high school despite the fact I'm finished with college.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
    I don't dream a lot, and when I do usually don't even remember what happened in that dream. When I do remember my dreams they're not very memorable so I forget them easily. I wish I had exciting dreams for once :(

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I seem to dream a lot, and I can remember most of the time what it was about. Sometimes, I might write in detail of what it was about in case it gives me ideas for something later.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    We all dream, guys. It's just a case of whether we can remember it either in-the-moment or afterwards. For me, I can remember my most recent dream for about 30 seconds after I wake up, upon which it promptly disappears from my mind... usually forever.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2013
    Those dreams were you KNOW that you are dreaming and having the power to do everything you wish, is very exciting!

Haven't had it for a while.. but because it feels pretty real I definitely wish that to happen to me soon.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I'm a dreamer. I dream everyday, everytime, everywhere. I daydream, and for some reason, happen to have a dream every night that I can remember....yet disappear from my memory the moment I sit up in bed. The only ones I seem to remember are the ones I either write down or talk about.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
    I dream quite a lot... though not every night.
    The most annoying ones are when it's like, 'I think I was dreaming that I was visiting [insert name] but I can't remember what happened!!'

I don't have a 'usual pattern' of how my dreams come up. It's all random.

I had a 'vision' dream once though... my sister had two black eyes... and Mum was racing her to hospital. That Christmas (a couple of days before Christmas) - my sister pulled a TV on top of herself (she was like 6-ish) and she had two black eyes and Mum raced her to hospital.

Anyways, to summarize; Dream a lot, only half remember most of them, and had one vision dream. :P

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
    I don't have dreams very often, but when I do, I forget the most important parts in the morning. Sometimes, before I sleep, I think about that dream, wishing I'd dream of it again.

Nightmares -- I only dreamed of one in my entire life. It was half-dream half-nightmare, because I get my own PSP but my mother dies. Weird, no?

That is all.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I dream every night, I just don't remember most of them. When I wake up, my dream usually stays in my head for about two hours and as time goes on, I forget bits of it. I don't have recurring dreams that I can remember, and I haven't had a nightmare for years.

Back