• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dreams (Completed) - Version 1.5.1 now available

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So, I thought this could be a really great hack
    So I Downloaded it, and started playing
    But after the first script
    Spoiler:
    the game crashes during the fade out

I patched a Squirrels ROM (which was actually a 1.0), and I Tried 2 different Emulators, but NOTHING!

Years
  • So, I thought this could be a really great hack
    So I Downloaded it, and started playing
    But after the first script
    Spoiler:
    the game crashes during the fade out

I patched a Squirrels ROM (which was actually a 1.0), and I Tried 2 different Emulators, but NOTHING!

Which emulators and what are you using pc or android

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    I just want to ask if there are elemental plates in this rom hack, since the Ability of Arceus is multitype and if there is, where can I find those?

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Good story, I am already at saffron getting the other gen. 1 to 7 starters.
    . Getting my other water pokemon starters now. I already have my 4th badge.
    training and getting othe pokemons to fight over the 5th badge. ^_^

by the way, i tried getting a dawn stone to evolve kirlia to gallade.. :(
    looks like Gallade is not available .

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2021
    Darkrai doesn't appear in strange house. I also have lunar wing. I take it from cresselia after complete pokemon League and talk to battle bar man

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    In the end, I completed the Game, and WOW! Wonderful! GG!

Now I'm working on complete the Dex, obtain all TM and all Mega Stones

Spoiler:

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Same here Pokemon Dreams is so awesome and it lets you get every pokemons and legendaries.
    each of pokemon move sets is okay unlike pokemon light platinum. This is much better than it. <3

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    I just want to ask if there are elemental plates in this rom hack, since the Ability of Arceus is multitype and if there is, where can I find those?

They aren't implemented, no.

In the end, I completed the Game, and WOW! Wonderful! GG!

Now I'm working on complete the Dex, obtain all TM and all Mega Stones

Spoiler:

Thanks. :)
    You can buy it in Iceteam Town at the open market,

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • So, this game looks brilliant, i'd love to play it...if it worked with my Fire Red rom, every other hack i've patched to that same rom (copied) works fine. but this one puts me on a bicycle, wont let me leave the train station, and crashes if i pick a weird jumbled mess in the menu.

FurryFurret

Lazy as heck dude
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2021
    Spoiler:
    Hi, I want to know if the Meltan in the railway will respawn because I screwed up and Meltan is my favorite Pokemon so... yeah.

Years
    • Seen today
    @shwarezblo There's a list with gym leader levels on the first page. And the game also has optional level scaling so even if accidentally overlevel the game will adjust to that.

OmegaHydreigon

Ultimate Bucket
    Years
  • Alright! I just beat this hack today, and I must say I had fun the entire time I was playing. There were a couple lulls here and there as I stumbled around the map looking for a certain TM or item, but I'm not lying when I say I had a great time exploring the different routes and caves scattered throughout the region. The story is, while a little on the simpler side, enjoyable, and the battles were enjoyable even when I was consistently slightly underleveled for each major battle. Overall, a very fun experience!

My Hall of Fame team (don't un-spoiler this if you don't wanna see what some of the fakemon look like)
    Spoiler:

Back