• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dreams (Completed) - Version 1.5.1 now available

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2022
    Hey I almost finished the pokedex, how do I get phione and pikmin? I know the pikmin location but everytime I go there he isn't in the spot, is that a day cicle pokémon or a bug?

Years
  • Hey I almost finished the pokedex, how do I get phione and pikmin? I know the pikmin location but everytime I go there he isn't in the spot, is that a day cicle pokémon or a bug?

Phione is an ultra rare spawn in the dive area under the League. You access it by surfing east from Centralis and seeing a long dive patch above the pokemon league building. Diving there and heading south you'll see the zone change indicator show up. Just search there. With Pikmin though, .... yeah can't get him to spawn either.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Fun hack, I loved the story, characters and fakemon!

Small gripe was the words "received" and "business" were almost always misspelled as "recieved" (when receiving a badge) and "buisiness". This might already be fixed for a future patch, wanted to let you know just in case.

Had a really good time playing Dreams, thank you!

Years
    • Seen today
    How do you breed pokemon in this game? The only daycare I've seen only allows you to deposit 1 pokemon at a time, so I have to assume you can't use it for breeding. For frame of reference, I'm around Iceteam Town story-wise.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Three things I wanted to ask:
    1. If I get headbutt on a pokemon before I get to the guy who gives it to you, can you use it as a field move?
    2. is there a list of Pokemon who are available through headbutt?
    3. What version of the pickup ability is being used? Is it just the frlg one? Or is it a newer version to reflect the Pokemon available?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Such a cute story in this rom hack. It warms the jaded heart of this man in search of the ultimate difficulty hack

Chikobi

Nr 152 in the world, Nr 1 in my heart
    Years
  • I've been meaning to play more romhacks (need to finish 2 other ones first, + studies so who knows how long that'll take) and this hack sounds and looks like the kind of thing I'd very much enjoy!
    I hope this doesn't sound rude, but looking at the screenshots, the large character sprite looks off anatomically, would it be alright if I touched it up a bit proportionally? I don't need anything in exchange, and I am by no means a professional but have done some spriting in the past so I figured I could give it a go, but only if it is okay with the creator. I know that sometimes even if something isn't perfect, you want to keep it how it is because it's your own work, so I absolutely respect that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    When I am about to go into the eclipse cave, I enter a rival battle, but I lost the battle and it's now softlocked as the rival is blocking the path and I can't do anything to interact with it.

pjswish91

Master of drizzle rain.
    Years
  • Played this for a while and caught a bunch of good mons for my rotation. Had a good experience and soundtrack was great

Ven9496

the strongest lesbian pokemon trainer in the world
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    One of my favorite hacks in recent memory! lgbt rep and stuff like that is almost unheard of in rom hacks so this was really refreshing, tbh

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    This is slowly starting to be my favorite hack yet. I've also noticed that the trainers on Route 14 were all named after Rain characters and the trainers on Route 15 were all named after El Goonish Shive characters.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Hi there :) Happy 2023 to you all, I shared this in the Dreams Discord but for those of you who aren't on Discord here is my walkthrough for Dreams:

https://archive.org/download/pokemo...s 1.5.1 (15 June 2021 update) Walkthrough.rar

In the RAR you'll find the walkthrough text document, screenshots of hidden item locations and puzzle solutions and a few puzzle solutions which are in video clip form (Emerald Tower 5F puzzle and Ruby Tower 3F & 4F puzzles). Let me know if there are any errors and please contact me if you have extra information which I left out of the walkthrough. Thanks to MonopolyRubix for the game and everyone who was also involved in making it! Cheers.

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    The game looks great but little question guys, can you only play as a lass on the story? As the screen shots appear to only show the same character.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Hey dude, have been playing this gen for a week now and it's already one of my top 10 fan games of pokémon. Congrats on the great job!
    And since we're already here (sorry to bother), but how Feebas evolve in this game? It's level, item?
    If you could help me XD

Back