• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Druid Trading Center! *2 for 1*

Druid

she's not anyone...
Years
  • Hi, and welcome to my new trading center.

2 for 1 Rules

In my title, it says 2 for 1. Sometimes, there will be a 2 for 1 pokemon that can be added onto any trade for free, although it is not necessary. These pokemon are NOT unlimited however, and are traded on a first come, first serve basis. There will not always be a free pokemon up for trade. Another thing, you have to complete a different trade to be given a free pokemon, but if you trade 5 or more pokemon, you may choose any breedable pokemon that I have for your free pokemon. :D Also, if you are a trusted trader, (AKA have traded with me often) you will be able to choose any pokemon as your free pokemon, as long as you are patient while I breed it.

Current Pokemon 2 for 1: Heracross Eggs

Rules

No hacks
    No ridiculous offers
    Be patient - I may or may not be able to trade when you offer, if you get angry about this, I will put you on my blacklist.
    Be nice

Services Offered

Unown Letter Catching
    Nature and Gender Breeding, but I will not breed for IVs, because that is very confusing for me xD
    More coming soon!

Breedable Pokemon

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Rattata
    Spearow
    Ekans
    Pichu
    Zubat
    Paras
    Meowth
    Psyduck
    Abra
    Machop
    Tentacool
    Geodude
    Ponyta
    Gastly
    Onix
    Drowzee
    Goldeen
    Staryu
    Scyther
    Magikarp
    Ditto
    Eevee
    Porygon
    Omanyte
    Snorlax
    Munchlax
    Dratini
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Hoothoot
    Aipom
    Wooper
    Murkrow
    Girafarig
    Heracross
    Sneasel
    Swinub
    Remoraid
    Phanphy
    Larvitar
    Treeko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Wurmple
    Wingull
    Ralts
    Meditite
    Wailmer
    Camerupt
    Anorith
    Feebas
    Bagon
    Beldum
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Starly
    Bidoof
    Kricketot
    Shinx
    Budew
    Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Burmy
    Combee (females require a better trade)
    Pachirisu
    Buizel
    Cherubi
    Shellos
    Drifloon
    Buneary
    Stunky
    Bronzor
    Chatot
    Gible
    Riolu
    Hippopotas
    Croagunk
    Carnivine
    Snover
    Rotom
    Spiritomb
    Lileep
    Nosepass
    More Coming Soon!

Keep in mind that some of these pokemon are worth more than others, for example, female combees are rarer than males.

Other Offers

Keep in mind that when you get one of these pokemon from me, it may or may not be cloned. Also, depending on the pokemon, I may have to find a cloner before I can trade them away. Please ask! :D By the way, I have several clones of the Arceus, although my supply is starting to wane. I only have one clone of the Celebi.

Sadly, none yet. Please, if you know a cloner refer me to them.

Untradeable for now, but not wanted

These are the pokemon that I have, but will not trade away yet. Once I find a cloner, though, these pokemon will be tradeable. Don't offer me any of these pokemon, unless there is something special about your offer (nature, IVs, etc.)

10 ANIV Entei Hardy UT
    10 ANIV Raiku Modest (touched, lvl 100. I don't think it's EV'd.)
    Kyogre Lax (lvl 70) Touched
    Groudon Quiet (lvl 70) UT
    Space C Deoxys Modest UT
    Shiny Milotic (Event)
    10 ANIV Typhlosion Touched
    10 ANIV Tyranitar Touched
    Movie Darkrai Quirky UT
    Shotokan (I think that's how you spell it) Pichu Jolly UT
    Movie 09 Arceus Docile
    10 ANIV Celebi Barely touched Relaxed
    Shiny Beldum Quirky UT
    Shiny Ralts Serious UT
    Shiny Whismur Careful UT
    Latios Lax Touched
    More coming soon, and will move to tradeable when I get a cloner.

Wanted

Mostly any pokemon that isn't on this list, and neither is any pre evolutions.
    Pretty much any event not mentioned above, UT or not.
    All shinies except Beldum.
    Specially IVed, shiny, or EVd, just offer these and I'll see whether or not I want them.
    Some events not mention above, ask me.
    Suicune, event or not, is something I need.
    Palkia
    I need somebody who I can rely on to clone a lot of my pokemon every once in a while, I will pay by letting you keep a copy of any pokemon that you clone for me.
    More coming soon!

By the way, I am not incredibly picky with offers, and will sometimes give out free pokemon just to help out, so if you have an offer, say it! :D

BLACKLIST - None as of yet.
    White List - Working on it.

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Ello! I would like to trade you! I have a shiny Whismur. ^^ But it is nicknamed, sorry ><. Oh my Pearl person's name is Cicada and the friend code is 0689 3970 5743

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2009
    would you take lileep - level 20 Naive,probopass - level 20 Adamant for johto and hoenn starters?

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • What would you like for your shiny Whismur? Also, I added the 2 for 1 pokemon to be Heracross eggs, so if you trade me you can trade a junk pokemon for one of those.

Drunks - Yeah, but I have to breed a few more heracrosses, then breed the hoenn starters. (I have the johto ones pre-bred.) Do you mind waiting a while?

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • Alright, I'll start breeding right away. Do you want a heracross egg? I guess that would require a lot of junk pokemon on your part, as well as two trades, but if you want you can take one. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2009
    no thank you just need the starters also is there an advantage having a japanese pokemon because people usually want japanese i was wondering because i have a japanese heracross and elekid

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • Oh, the advantage of having japanese pokemon is mainly a method of getting shinies, because if you breed with at least one foreign pokemon, instead of the shiny chance being 1 in 8000 (roughly) it is 1 in 2000.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Well it says that you would like to have any shiny except for Beldum, does that mean that you have a shiny Beldum? "Cause if it is then I would like to trade for that. ^^ If you don't then would you want to trade one of the events? I know that was a long shot, but you can't blame me for trying, giggles.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • Well, the problem with my shiny beldum is that I need it cloned before I will trade it away. I have clones of my Arceus and my Celebi, although, to be quite honest, arceus is much easier for me to trade away. This probably completely destroys the pokemon economy, but how about I trade you a legit Arceus for the shiny? :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2009
    druid we might have to trade tomorrow because i got school tomorrow

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Well, the problem with my shiny beldum is that I need it cloned before I will trade it away. I have clones of my Arceus and my Celebi, although, to be quite honest, arceus is much easier for me to trade away. This probably completely destroys the pokemon economy, but how about I trade you a legit Arceus for the shiny? :D
    Oh my God! Really?! Sure! When Right now?! Cooh! You are so awsome!

Back