• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

duel disk launcher

Years
  • hi, i don't know if anyone saw or has da new duel disk launcher, for anyone who doesn't know wut it is let me explain: dis is da same duel disk kaiba corp created for battle city, dis duel disk launcher has 5 slots for monster cards, 5 slots for m/t cards, it has da field card slot, it has a deck holder and a graveyard, it also has life points and it only goes up to 9990 and u can go from stanby position to dueling position by pushing a button.

Well if anyone has dis or know anyone dat does plz post here to tell me if all dat is true about da duel disk, Thanx.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • It's in the Toys R Us Big Toy Book. It's like $35. My parents said it's dumb and they are my only source of income so I probably won't get it (unless they were trying to fool me and are getting it for me for Christmas). They also said it looked giant becasue in the picture in teh BIg Toy Book they have it on what seems to be a small 8 yr. old kid. I would definately whine about it until they got it for me if it had holograms which I doubt they can put in a child's toy for a few years...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • there really are real duel disks?

can anyone help find a picture of it onlinme or something?

Years
  • ashley03 said:
    cool!!! i wonder how much their selling it for?

ciao, ashley03

if u buy da duel disk at toysrus dan its $34.99 but if ur planning to buy it on ebay its like $40 or $50 and i even saw one dat was $100, so i recomend to just buy it at toysrus.

And i also have some more pictures:

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I noticed the last pic in Dragon Master's post had a box that said "electronic" on it...I wonder how this thing will work...although $35 is way too cheap for fully computerized holograms, I wonder what the electronics in this product do...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • ashley03: I had already said the price before you posted...

tmbjr: I think the life point counter is supposed to light up but I'm not sure...

Years
  • da electronic stuff is da life point counter and da light to see da lifepoints, just like shadow said, and also to change da duel disk from standby to dueling mode just like in da show.

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • Its just a dumb money scam, it costs $35 - $100, doesn't make holograms, and is so big it makes you look like an idiot.

I give it 0.5/10 at best.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
  • The really good thing about Duel-disk is that they allow you to duel while standing up, my legs get pins and needles everytime after I duel someone while sitting down.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • =X I would only get it so that I don't have to make my own when attempting to cosplay a duelling YGO character. Meh.. I'm probably going to ask for it for my birthday or something ANYWAY. I like collecting YGO stuff. XD

It would be more interesting and worth the money if they could come up with a way to make it more advanced so you could actually do interesting things with it, though. ^_^;

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    I dont beleive in this crap. wake up people . they only want ur money.. duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh. it'a collectors and something for shows only. wake up. ur too stupid to figure this out obviously

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Fallen Angel said:
    Go on www.toysrus.com, and they said by Jan. it'll have holograms. I doubt it can happen but if it does I am sooooooooo getting it, I'm gonna TRY to get it before 2:00 PM tomarrow (I am gonna dule then, wish me luck!)
    Could it be some kind of coloured transparent that is in shapes of Duel Monsters and can be projected on a screen when light passes through it? ^_^;; Just a guess.

Back