• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest Looking Pokemon

Years
    Magmortar looks dumb to me.
    They take a perfectly cool pokemon and turn it into a fat thing with weird arms and giant lips. -_-

im not gonna say you are wrong, but i am the other way around. i dont particularly like the look of magmar or magby, but i do like magmortar

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Dumbest Looking Pokemon
    Dumbest Looking Pokemon
    Dumbest Looking Pokemon
    Dumbest Looking Pokemon
    Dumbest Looking Pokemon

There we go, that is basically a summary of the most dumbest looking pokemon.
    Slugma - Like seriously it looks like a blob of useless goo. Those eyes are really freakin' me out.
    Octillery - This pokemon looks either tired or really stupid.
    Piloswine - Yaaawn, yeah if it got a hair cut then things would be better.
    Likyliky - What was nintendo thinkin? Uhm yeeeah likitung was quite good then they had to ruin it with a dim witted pokemon like this!
    Probabass - Nosepass was annyoing enough, then to find out this pokemon is a floating rock with a moustache!

Years
    Nosepass and probopass are terrible, I forgot about them. Probo is just a shameless mario pokémon too.

All the generation IV evolutions of generation one Pokémon are pretty hideous in my opinion.

halamence

Horror...
    Years
    Lickylicky looks smart >O
    Probopas I can agree I actually used too like Nosepass.
    Octillery just looks lax.
    Slugma no comment :V
    Piloswine not really clever.
    Slowpoke No way his evil genious.

Anybody remember Munchlax?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    If taking "dumb" as in stupid, then the dumbest looking Pokemon is Slowbro. Simply because it's so lax and chill - 100% of the time! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Mr. Mime must be the silliest excuse for a pokemon since Gen 1. Nothing comes close to beating it.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Its funny who many people complain about the gen IV pokemon. But your almost all saying that the dumbest looking pokemons are Gen I ones!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Bidoof - Needs no explanation
    Bibarel - Should be obvious
    Lickilicky - Having your tongue stick out definitely does not make you look smart.
    Pikachu - Perhaps the stupidest, most clueless looking smile of any Pokemon.
    Wigglytuff on the Stadium/Colo/XD/PBR games - Doesn't look as stupid on the handhelds, but on the 3-D home console games it hops around like a hyperactive idiot that doesn't care that it's in a BATTLE.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Its funny who many people complain about the gen IV pokemon. But your almost all saying that the dumbest looking pokemons are Gen I ones!

I have given up on Gen IV a long time ago. 90% of their pokes are filed under the catagories "silly" and "uninspired". I'll stick to my Kanto and Johto thank you very much.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Dumbest Looking Pokemon

What do you do with an otherwise awesome concept? You give it stupid wings, incredibly huge lower teeth, pointless antlers, tiny arms, and stout legs.
    I have given up on Gen IV a long time ago. 90% of their pokes are filed under the catagories "silly" and "uninspired". I'll stick to my Kanto and Johto thank you very much.

Lol, and this is somehow not silly or uninspired?
    Dumbest Looking Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    I never liked Mr. Mime and Jynx yet i surprisingly liked most pokemons from the 5th gen.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Lol, and this is somehow not silly or uninspired?
    Dumbest Looking Pokemon

A blubbering mass of toxic waste? Nah, that's awesome!
    Granted, it could've used a bit of work, but I like the overal idea behind the poke. It's pretty original and the idea has been excuted a lot better than Nosepass for example.

Seriously, if you're going to make a pokemon based on the Easter Island statues at least try not to make them look sillier than they already are!

Back