• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dusk Typhoon Hacking Team

I can't decide the name of my team.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chyola

Naruto+Hintata= <3~
Years
  • Ah Good Luck On Your Hack, But One Thing In Concern No One Posted About2weeks Something Gone Wrong? Anyways Good Luck:)

ninjakid230

ninja of the night....
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    Well i might not be exactly what you need but....

Skills: basic scripting (I'm working on it)
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

past experience: not much just for "fun" scripts
    contact info:[email protected] [email protected] ,skype me(It's up there /\ :) ) and IM me as [email protected]

also I can't get on until around 3 o clock (pacific time) during week days (School) and i can only be on for around ehh five hours more or less

one more thing
    those scripts /\ are pretty much the extent of my abilities, however I'm working on it. (I tried to make a give pokemon script, and it compiled fine, but the game didn't think so.) oh i used the /p wrong in the greet script as well not good when applying for a job >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Well i might not be exactly what you need but....

Skills: basic scripting (I'm working on it)
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

past experience: not much just for "fun" scripts
    contact info:[email protected] [email protected] ,skype me(It's up there /\ :) ) and IM me as [email protected]

also I can't get on until around 3 o clock (pacific time) during week days (School) and i can only be on for around ehh five hours more or less

one more thing
    those scripts /\ are pretty much the extent of my abilities, however I'm working on it. (I tried to make a give pokemon script, and it compiled fine, but the game didn't think so.) oh i used the /p wrong in the greet script as well not good when applying for a job >.<

I'd accept you, Trevor, but i don't need any help with the basics. If you could learn more about scripting and improve your abilities [and if you're not afraid of work], i'll happily accept you. ;D

ninjakid230

ninja of the night....
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011

I'd accept you, Trevor, but i don't need any help with the basics. If you could learn more about scripting and improve your abilities [and if you're not afraid of work], i'll happily accept you. ;D

grazie grazie

I guess I need to look around here and youtube for some tuts on more advanced scripts

not afraid of work XD just informing you of all the conditions I come with :)

abilities update:
    Your Ninjakid230 learned applymovement scripts!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    grazie grazie

I guess I need to look around here and youtube for some tuts on more advanced scripts

not afraid of work XD just informing you of all the conditions I come with :)

abilities update:
    Your Ninjakid230 learned applymovement scripts!

You're using Pokescript right? Do you know thethethethe's tutorial for Pokescript? It'll help you.

ninjakid230

ninja of the night....
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    ya i've been looking at that

i'll get a few scripts down later to prove i can do them

what kind do you want?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    ya i've been looking at that

i'll get a few scripts down later to prove i can do them

what kind do you want?

Everything you've got, actually. Make a script where you prove that you know most of the basic commands [a very long script]. I'm sorry, but i have high standarts when it comes to mapping and scripting.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years

• Everything you've got, actually. Make a script where you prove that you know most of the basic commands [a very long script]. I'm sorry, but i have high standarts when it comes to mapping and scripting.

Seeing you need an intermediate scripter, i'll guess i could try out can't i?

Skill: Advance scripting.
    past experience: idk? but im working on black orb.

P.O.W:

A level script.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Seeing you need an intermediate scripter, i'll guess i could try out can't i?

Skill: Advance scripting.
    past experience: idk? but im working on black orb.

P.O.W:

A level script.
    Spoiler:

A green script (idk what's it clled but it's green on a map)
    [includes a camera movement code]
    Spoiler:

That's exactly what i wanted. Xmouvelianx, if you want to be part of the Dusk Typhoon, tell me how many days a week you're free, or how much spare time you have; Ninjakid230, don't worry, i'm still accepting scripters.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • I'm free from wednesday - saturday each week.
    As sunday - tuesdays i set it aside to work on my hack and etc.
    Hours each day, approximately 3 - 5 hours.

ninjakid230

ninja of the night....
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    sorry i haven't been active my laptop charger refused to work until now so it'll take a while to get those scripts up sorry

Back