• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DW Monsters: GreatLog Miracle

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    You might be wondering what happened to my Pokémon Experiments: Search for Eamon game...it's dead. Sike! I'm just taking a break from it and setting it aside...for my new Dragon Warrior Monsters game! It's Rm2k because I'm more familiar than Rm2k3! So uh...yeah. I'll be back on that when I get more posts on that topic, or when I feel like it.

DW MONSTERS: A DARCK PAST

[STORY]
    During the birth of GreatForest, a huge cloud hovered over the mountains. The villagers didn't know what it was, so they just ignored it. After a few weeks, the space cloud disappeared. Everyone started having nightmares and bad thoughts. They never saw it again. A few months later, Cobi and Tara got a call from their Dad. He said that there was a mysterious monster hiding in the farm. He told them to investigate. Cobi and Tara went to the farm and found the space cloud in the sky. 10 seconds later, everything turned dark. When everything turned back to normal, Cobi and Tara were gone.

[.FEATURES. MODES. SYSTEMS.]
    Boy/Girl System
    Breeding System (POSSIBLY)
    Easier Monster Catching*
    2-Player Mode**

more coming soon...

*What I mean by "easier" is a more complex way to catch the monsters. Unlike giving them meat.

**This will probably be in the game if I find a working code for it.

[SCreeNS]
    Note: All of these screens are incomplete.

DW Monsters: GreatLog Miracle

^ GreatForest ^ Black Circle: The Mountains, Blue Circle: The Forest, Green Square Thing: Unknown for now.

It'll be a real help if you can help me on this project! Just tell me what you wanna be. Like a Skill Person (a person who can setup the skills and stuff). The workers in my Pokémon Experiments Team can help me without asking, but I need permission from you guys. Staff. So uh..there you go!

EDIT: Oh and if anyone cares, I edited the title to DW Monsters: A Darck Past.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yay Dragon Warriors! I still have Dragon Warrior monsters but not quest I miss that game :( Anyway I'm glad someone decided to make this game.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    Thanks for the great comments guys! Sorry I couldn't get back to you, the Pokécommunity site on my computer was slow.

pokemon programmer: Sure! You could do that!

Har D Har and Pichu1: I know, huh!

Vipershark: Yeah, but those aren't the official screens.

Also the story is just a test story. So, I'm editing it to something more better.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    Oh it will be! Except with some new stuff. Oh and did anyone notice something about the GreatForest screen? If you look closely and pretend the two circles and square aren't there, you can see a face... That's all I'm giving out!

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ooh!Nice idea alert!I loved DWM.Hope you stay good with the series!I'll be checking on this as progress goes.Keep it up!

Years
    This is a great idea, but would be extremely hard to execute on RM2K. There would have to be hundreds of forks to get the breeding system working. You need to figure the amount of times a monster has been bred, then it's personality, and how the new monster will get it's stats. Also, you have to make egg versions of each monster, too.

Another thing, getting the Wild system working would be a small pain, too. For each level (0-255) you would have to calculate a percent that the monster would listen to you.

*What I mean by "easier" is a more complex way to catch the monsters. Unlike giving them meat.

In my personal opinion, that is just dumb. That completely takes out the point of how the battles work. This is just my opinion, though.

Like I said before, this is a good idea, but maybe you should try making it someother way.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    thanks djvolcom.

Hiccup: You're right. I just said that because I was doing a lazy work...I'll just make it like the game, but I'm still doing it. pokemon programmer is doing the breeding. I will do the leftovers. ...now that I thought of it, I'm going to work on it now!

Ok, the game is not going to be like DW Monsters 2. I'm bringing back DW Monsters 1. I love the warps. The only problem is, is that I don't have the charset for it. 0_0

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    I tried makin a DW game but it was jus too hard so i quit dat mess. i wish ya luck on this game cause i love the Dragon series alot. Btw, heres a site dat can help ya out if u dont know it. www.woodus.com and jus click on the dragons den link.

Back