• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Dyl's Mystery Lotto Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
  • Welcome all, to Dyl's Mystery Lotto! I've had this idea for a while but never bothered to actually go through with it until now. The way this works is simple: You post here and you will be entered into a lotto to win one of my flawless shiny Pokemon. You will be picked randomly after the giveaway is closed and the Pokemon you get will also be 100% random, but it will be a flawless shiny, Kalos bred I might add. I will be giving away a total of 6 Pokemon to 6 different people. I will choose who by using the post numbers and a random number generator to pick 6 posts for me. I will choose the Pokemon by the same process, but it will be determined by my number of flawless shinies.

As with any giveaway, there will be rules. They are as follows:

1.) Do NOT ask to receive a certain Pokemon. If you do this, your post will not be acknowledged and you will not have a chance to win.
    2.) Do NOT complain about what Pokemon you get. You're getting something completely for free, so be happy about that.
    3.) You MUST follow this format in your post to be acknowledged for the giveaway. If you choose not to, you will have no chance at winning.
    Username:
    IGN:
    FC:

You will be able to find a complete list of my Pokemon in my trade shop and on my pastebin. This giveaway will close on 8/8/2014 and each winner will have 3 days to pick their prize up from me. If you do not get it within this time, I will pick another winner. Anything that is listed as NFT in my trade shop/pastebin is staying that way; meaning they are not able to be gotten in this giveaway.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Sounds fun. Giving this a shot !

Username: Cakesu
    IGN: Cakesu♪
    FC: 0903-3474-9547

Good luck everyone. ^w^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Username: Kirozane
    IGN: Kiro
    FC: 3582 8505 5785

I got linked a thing and this looks cool.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • OMG, I just cannot say no to giveaway so please count me in
    Username: Johnny18
    IGN: JohnnyX
    FC: 0576 4854 7394

Last edited:

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Fokko's in!!!
    Username: Fokko
    IGN: Jr
    FC:0748 3769 0993

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Username: Gulpin
    IGN: Field
    FC: 5412-9925-7131

Thank you for doing this! I hope I win :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back