• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Dynamax and Gigentamax help

Years
  • Hello pokecommunity some times ago I see founo's dynamax script but it causes error. Then I requested # not important to make a dynamax script and he makes it. But these script causes some error if anyone can help to fix the script. It will be very good.

Download= https://pastebin.com/ytjBsMeL

100% credit goes to him I didn't do anything.

Years
  • You're gonna have to fix the errors yourself. They are mainly syntax errors so if you know Ruby Syntax it will be easy to spot the errors and rectify them (Read what line in what section is the error pointing to, evaluate it and fix the error. Its mostly like extra spaces and all nothing major)

If you don't know Ruby then you can check online for Ruby Tutorials and I think Luka SJ has a whole video series about Ruby so do check that out.

Back