• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Daniel shook his head. This was not the situation he had wanted... He looked at Fira, who had fallen asleep. Lazy fox. He turned to Collin, who still looked mad.

"Dude, you should chill too. It's not that important. Now, take a few deep breaths and relax," Daniel said as the guy that had started yelling at Collin walked away. Too late... Collin had left too. Both of them were so stubborn... Caterpie rubbed lovingly against his head, causing him to shake his head again. He turned to Denny, and cocked his head.

"Sorry bud, I know as much as you do right now. Oh, and I'm Nideous, guy I don't know yet. Who are you?" Daniel said as Katie came walking out of the cave. He groaned and Fira leapt down to the ground.

"Anyways, I'm going to go to follow Fira to, what was it again? Genesis Town? Yeah, that's the way I'm going. You guys can stay or go as you see fit. Take care of yourselves!" Daniel said. He didn't know when this execution was supposed to take place, so he had to get to the town and gather some information. He waved to Katie as he began walking toward the city. Hm... He needed a name for the Caterpie...

"Hey, I'm going to call you Clingy, how does that sound?" Daniel said. Clingy agreed, and Daniel sent him into a pokeball. He grinned and put the pokeball in his pocket. He needed to get a bag or something. Maybe he could pick one up in town. As he walked along, he made sure he was leaving a trail a ten year old could follow.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Collin and Ryu were estatic, they had just raised Ryu's level from five to twelve! Collin and Ryu were lucky enough to stumble upon a nest of Kakuna as they evolved into Beedrill. Collin nor Ryu cared that their level was five below the wasp Pokemon, and used a divide and conquer tactic.

They caught each Beedrill alone and beat the snot out of em. Now, they just had to deal with the last Beedrill. "Alright Ryu use Hyper Voice!" yelled Collin. Ryu shreiked at the top of his lungs causing a shock wave to come from his mouth.

The move made the Beedrill fly back into a tree, and fall to the ground. "Pathetic," said Ryu coldly. "I know, right?" said Collin as he began to walk away. Then he heard a buzzing sound, and looked to see that the Beedrill had taken flight again, and was very angry.

Ryu took the stage for battle. The Beedrill used Fury Attack on Ryu but Ryu rolled away from the attacks. "Ryu use Dragon Pulse!" said Collin. Ryu fired a Dragon Pulse at the Beedrill hitting it head on. The Beedrill fell to the ground but buzzed up again hurt badly.

"Ryu, finish this charade with an Outrage," said Collin with a confident mocking tone in his voice. Ryu glowed and then tackled the Beedrill really hard hitting it with it's strongest attack. The Beedrill fell to the ground hurt badly; it tried to buzz up, but fell to the ground in defeat.

"Huh, I thought I might break a sweat for a second there," said Ryu. Collin smirked, "lets go to Genesis city and see what this speech and execution is all about." They headed off to Genesis city.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    When he heard the names, Earl suddenly became ashamed of himself. Aspie3000, Nideous, and ShinyDiamond were good friends of his. In fact, he considered both Nideous and aspie3000 to be his bros. Still though, he wasn't going to apologize for what he said. He had too much pride to do that. He was going to apologize for one thing.

"I'm sorry for how I said what I said everyone, but I refuse to apologize for what I said. Just saying," said Earl to the group, moving his feet around while relaxing at the pond. "Anyways, I'll be read- OW! ****!"

Earl quickly took his feet out of the water and nearly fainted when saw a Magikarp trying to eat his right foot, albeit failing badly. It still hurt like holy Hell though.

"Damn damn DAMN! Hey Ace, could you please help me out?" asked Earl to his new friend.

"Not until you apologize to me too..." Ace, in truth, was still hurt by Earl's response to him a while ago.

"That? Oh dang dude... I'm sorry about that. I snap at pretty much everyone when I'm like that," said Earl, honestly sorry for what he had said to the young Makuhita.

"Apology accepted."

With that being said, Ace suddenly charged at the Magikarp, until he seemingly disappeared. He then reappeared behind the Magikarp and tackled him with dark energy, knocking it off of Earl's foot.

"Good job Ace!" said Earl, quickly checking his foot. They were no bite marks or broken skin, thank the Lord. Standing up, Earl put his socks and shoes on before speaking to Ace.

"So, what moves do you know Ace?"

"I know Bullet Punch, Faint Attack, Force Palm, and Cross Chop. What would you have me to do Earl?" asked Ace through telepathy to Earl. Earl began thinking for a bit, until he saw the Magikarp just laying on the ground, splashing aimlessly. For a second, Earl felt sorry for it... Until he reminded himself WHY he was having Ace batte this thing.

"Ace, use Force Palm!" said Earl, pointing at the Magikarp as Ace went up to it and swung its fist, stopping right in front of the Magikarp. A white blast then issued from the fist, knocking the Magikarp out. Earl, having just discovered some Pokeballs in his pocket, threw one at the weak Pokemon, surprised to see he hit his mark perfectly and sending the Fish Pokemon into the ball. When closed, the ball landed on the ground and began wiggling.

Wiggle

Wiggle

Wiggle

CLICK!

"That... was a lot simpler than it should have been," said Earl as he grabbed the newly caught Magikarp's Pokeball and gave it a look. He then pocketed the ball and smiled at Ace.

"Nonetheless, good job buddy!"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda sighed after listening to Mewtwo and nodded. "I have to help" she thought holding Viper as she walked out of the cave "why don't we go catch another Pokemon" she suggested looking at the grass pokemon.

Viper chuckled a bit "I'm probably not going to listen to you but we can try" he said hopping out of her arms spotting a nearby litwick from the cave. "That one" he said simply crossing his arms.

"Alright, I've always wanted a litwick" she said smiling happily. "Viper use Tackle" she said frowning a bit as Viper just crossed his arms "Come on Viper Please" she said begging the Pokemon but he just looked away from her.

"That will get you no where" he said arrogantly smirking at the now upset looking Amanda.

"Please Viper do this for me and I'll make you poffins, and you won't have to walk at all" she said tears building up as she looked at the small Pokemon.

Viper frowned in thought but nodded "Fine but just this once" he muttered looking at the Litwick before running forward slamming into it with tackle sending it back with a cry of pain. The Litwick glared at Viper before unleashing Ember and Viper cried out in pain.

"Viper!" Amanda yelled worriedly before the hurt Pokemon stood up "Tackle again" she said smiling as Viper listened to her and hit the Litwick with tackle right before she threw a Pokeball at it. The ball shook five times making Amanda worry before it clicked shut.

"Yes we caught it" she said using a potion on Viper as the Pokemon smiled triumphantly.

"I leveled up" he said making Amanda smile more.

(OOC: the trust has been established for know but once Viper gets to his final form then just like Ash's Charizard he will be defiant)

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Collin walked a very long distance with his Deino Ryu until they neared Genesis city. They were in a conversation, "I just don't get what you humans do on your spare time if battery is illegal," said Ryu. "We have violent video games," said Collin in response, "they produce the same level of excitement without the drawback of actually getting harmed."

Collin then stopped when he smelled burning. Ryu stopped as well. Ryu's other senses were more finely tuned then Collins as an adaptation for it being blind. It ran toward the burning immediately. Collin followed behind until he came to a stop at the source of the burning.

Standing in front of Collin and Ryu was a Charmander cooking the corpse of a Deerling. It immediately turned and prepared to defend it's kill. "Don't they usually live in the mountains?" asked Collin. "Usually," replied Ryu. "Alright," said Collin, "Ryu hit it with a Dragon Pulse!"

Ryu fired a Dragon pulse that collided head on with the Charmander's flamethrower. "How do wild Charmander know Flamethrower?" asked Collin. "By breeding you moron!" said Ryu as he dodged another Flamethrower. "Alright, then don't pull any punches use OUTRAGE!!!" Deino became surrounded it draconic energy and charged the Charmander.

Charmander became surrounded in flaming energy and used Flare Blitz. Both attacks collided and Ryu fainted. Charmander was running on fumes, but it was going to get it's revenge. The Charmander's claw started glowing dark blue and it charged Collin. Collin rolled out of the way and threw a Pokeball. Collin had terrible coordination but the ball hit the Charmander and shook three times before clicking.

Collin huffed and puffed and returned Ryu. "Holy crap this Charmander is strong, I'll call it Reznar." said Collin heading for Genesis city.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Well what a way to be friendly here. Collin already left out of will, & Earl went to the pond to refresh. Daniel spoke up. "Sorry bud, I know as much as you do right now. Oh, and I'm Nideous, guy I don't know yet. Who are you?" Didn't he listen a while ago?

"It's ShinyDiamond, & my name is Denny." With that said, Daniel leaves the place. He leaves a trail if anybody will follow. Will, he didn't wanna go alone, so Denny followed trail 'til he caught up to Daniel with Glace following. From behind, a bug Pokemon looked at Denny & started following him, hiding during the process.

"I'm coming along!" Denny was now walking with Daniel, looking at the path up ahead. "So where is it we have to go for this execution?" He didn't get his full answer before, so he hoped Daniel would know. Didn't he ask him before? If he did, fail!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    ((OOC: How many moves are we allowed to have? (please say more than four, please say more than four, please say more than four...)))

I groaned. "Oh...my...*******...kami-sama."

Everyone was arguing like children. Even Nightmare, who had came back after everyone had left Mewtwo, was looking annoyed. Seriously, was everyone fighting like children? I really honestly didn't care if I was being called a hypocrite; just because Collin didn't listen to what I was saying just meant that he didn't pay attention. But, either way, being called names didn't hurt me anymore. If I kept on letting it get to me, I couldn't go far in life. However, everyone ended up having a piss fit and went their separate ways.

Nightmare rolled his eyes. "Alright, **** it. Who the hell wants to go Genesis city?"

"If it lets us keep moving," I said while rolling my eyes, "let's go."

Nightmare grinned. "Alright, all you losers who want to stick with us, go ahead! Head *****, come with me!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Head *****? Should I be proud or mad?"

If Nightmare could have shrugged, he would have. However, he just floated away. I rolled my eyes and walked after him.

-x-

We were fairly deep in the jungle, pretty close to civilization. We were attacked multiple times by pokemon, usually the Caterpie and Weedle line, but it was enough for Nightmare to rise up a load of levels. Suddenly, this purple blur came straight at me and I dodged. I turned as I dodged in order to take a look at what had attacked me. My eyebrows rose. It was a Croagunk!

The Croagunk used Thunder Punch. However, Nightmare went through the tree in order to dodge and used a Psychic to stop the Croagunk in its tracks. While the Croagunk was stuck, I lobbed a pokeball at it. One...two...three...the ball clung! I caught a Croagunk!

I let it out and saw a stream near by. I sprinkled some water on the Croagunk and the water seemed to make it energized. It seemed to have the ability Dry Skin, which was perfect to use against water types.

"I'll call you Doku," I said.

The Croagunk nodded.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
    Daniel heard the snapping of twigs and crunching of dead leaves behind him. Soon, Denny caught up to him and asked where they were going. Fira turns and walks over to Glace, sensing that she was scared. She was always scared.

"Pix..." she said soothingly. Daniel looked at both of them. Then he turned his focus back to Denny.

"Well... I don't know for sure, but Collin said it was in Genesis Town. So, I was going there to get more information. Like where in Genesis Town it is and at what time it is. Because Mewtwo seems to have neglected to tell us anything useful. Anyways, you want to come along? It's likely going to be very dangerous, and while I'll do my best to keep you safe, I can't make any guarentees... You good with that? Just warning you from the get go," Daniel said. Fira looked back at him and then growled at something behind them. She walked so that she was between the three of them and whatever was in the trees. Ah, you just got to love that canine sense of smell.

"Whatever is in there, Fira doesn't think it's a threat. She's growling to let us know something is there. If it was a threat, her fur would be standing on end and her voice would be a lot higher pitched. I wonder what's back there..." Daniel said easily to Denny. But he wasn't going to go find out. He already had Clingy. He didn't need anything else like that!

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Collin had made it! Genesis town, and right from the get go Collin could tell that it was under a totalitarian regime. There were security cameras at every corner, storm troopers dressed in black military uniforms, and pro Black Party posters everywhere.

It was a rather large modern city, and had one place that resembled Times Square New York. On a huge television screen there was a propaganda video playing about the Black party's rise to power.

Collin looked and listened, "Evil reared it's ugly head in form of the White Party. Under their rule, the rich got richer and the poor got poorer. The pro bourgeoise party abused the under class, and crushed everything moral in our society! Then our glorious leader Dominic arose and waged war against the imperialists! With his infinite wisdom and power he crushed the White party beneath his heel, and created a perfect Utopia. Under his new revolutionary economic policy, our nation's wealth has grown more in ten years than China in twenty! Freedom of speech, religion, and-" Collin could take no more.

He asked for directions to a Pokemon center, and headed towards it.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
    Zachary waited as others entered the chamber. After the others collected, Mewtwo gave a speech about the "bad guy", Dominic. Zachary sat quietly through the speech. Zachary watied for the others to leave, the others clearly disputing with Mewtwo. Zachary nodded at Mewtwo, who walked over to Zachary.

" Yagerbomb," Mewtwo began.

" I'm not sure if the others believe me," Mewtwo continued.

" They think I am not telling the truth, that I am lying to get them to take down Dominic. You watch them, make sure that they do not turn to Dominic," Mewtwo pleaded.

" Whatever," Zachary shrugged, biking out of the cave.

Mewtwo shouted something about an execution at Genesis City. Zachary pedalled out, and headed back into the jungle. Zachary caught a glimpse of the others, and decided to trail them to this Genesis City. Zachary pedalled down to the river, where a girl was getting to know her Croagunk. Dratini jumped into the water and began splashing around. Zachary sat down with his bike nearby, and pulled out everything in his pockets. Zachary counted out a pack of cigarettes, a Zippo Lighter, a switchblade, a snickers snack sized bar, twenty dollars in ten dollar bills, five Pokeballs and a Cheish Ball. Zachary assumed that the Cherish Ball was for Dratini, and that the other balls were for Pokemon to catch. Dratini jumped out of the water with a Lumineon. Zachary didn't know what to do, so he ordered,

" Dratini, use Dragon Rage!"

Dratini shot out a beam of solid rage at the Finneon, weakening it. Zachary grabbed a Pokeball and threw it at Finneon. The Pokeball captured Finneon, adding a member to Zachary's team. Zachary picked up the Pokeball, and got back on his bike. Dratini jumped on, and Zachary biked back onto the trail. Zachary kept on biking until he saw a City, Zachary presumed it was Genesis City.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Daniel noticed Denny & lectured about whatever. "Well... I don't know for sure, but Collin said it was in Genesis Town. So, I was going there to get more information. Like where in Genesis Town it is and at what time it is. Because Mewtwo seems to have neglected to tell us anything useful. Anyways, you want to come along? It's likely going to be very dangerous, and while I'll do my best to keep you safe, I can't make any guarentees... You good with that? Just warning you from the get go." Now that makes more sence. The execution was at Genesis Town...but why was it named after an old game console? Whatever.

If Daniel wasn't making any promises to keep him safe...hey! "I can handle my own y'know! I'm a black belt so I can handle myself!" Suddenly, Fira started growling at something behind the trees & bushes. Denny listened closely as he heard movements. Glace quickly hid behind him as she saw what may come in fear. "What's in there?"

"Whatever is in there, Fira doesn't think it's a threat. She's growling to let us know something is there. If it was a threat, her fur would be standing on end and her voice would be a lot higher pitched. I wonder what's back there..." Pretty handy of Fira like that. Denny found it useful too.

The leaves rummage, & only a Sewaddle comes out picking up leaves. "Oh. It's just a Sewaddle! Nice!" Denny slowly walked up to the bug Pokemon & bent down. "Were you following me?" He asked with a smile. Sewaddle screeched a low pitch as it grabbed on to Denny's leg, who chuckled from the enthusiasm. "This little guy likes me! I think I'll call you Emerald." He picked up Emerald as she cried out in happiness from her new name & her new trainer. Hyper ain't she.

"Well, now that that's done, we should get going. Don't wanna miss the execution at Genesis Town." Emerald climbed onto Denny's head, which reminded him of his hat. If only he had his hat. He always wears it when he goes out. At least he had his favorite shirt.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda smiled to herself and picked up Viper as she headed to Genesis town. She herself knew this was going to be dangerous and she only hoped she could handle it, but she would rather not be alone. She ran a bit and then stopped to catch her breath before running again until she saw Daniel and Denny "Hey Guys!" she called out running up to them and stopping. "I was wondering if it was alright for me to join you" she said softly "I'd rather not be alone and out of everyone here I know you two the best from PC" she said smiling a bit at her two PC older brothers.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Genevieve, ShinyDiamond, I'm going to assume you two followed me to the city. If you didn't, I'll change my post. :D)

Fira, as it turned out, wasn't growling at the Sewaddle that emerged from the bushes next to her and climbed up on Denny's head. That reminded Daniel a lot of Clingy, so he had to laugh. No, Fira was growling at Amanda, who came sprinting down the path a moment later. Once she was in view, Fira stopped growling and walked back to Daniel.

"Good job Denny. Looks like that Sewaddle has taken a liking to you," Daniel said. He said nothing about the fact that Denny was a Black Belt. Daniel grinned at Amanda.

"Sure you can come along. Come on. We need to get to Genesis Town. Quite a strange name for a city... but that works for me!" Daniel said. He gestured at the two of them to follow and set off down the path after Fira. After about fifteen minutes of traveling, he reached the city. The first thing he noticed was the propaganda posters all over the place. Then there were the suits. Daniel hazarded a guess that with those guys around, there was no crime. Well, no crime by the law. Crimes against humanity, that was a totally different story. He also noticed no one had pokemon running around. Fira stood still, taking in her surroundings. Daniel figured that he could get some information from one of those suits, assuming he was very careful. He walked over to one of them.

"Nice day, wouldn't you say, mate?" Daniel said, pouring on his Georgia accent. The goon in the suit gave him an odd look.

"Move along civilian," he said gruffly. Daniel frowned.

"But Sir, I'm just a poor guy from out of town. I heard that they was gonna be some executions of those White Party guys. Now, I know you know who I'm talkin' about. I just want to know where and when it's gonna be so I don't miss the show! A public execution is sommat to see!" Daniel said charmingly. The goon looked at him oddly, and Daniel knew he was sizing him up. For his part, Daniel looked pretty down on his luxk. The guy sighed.

"Ok. Here's a map of the city. The execution will be held in the Colleseum at 7:30 PM. Now, move along!" the goon said. Daniel smiled and took the map. Good, he still had a few hours before the execution.

"Why, thank ya sir!" Daniel drawled. He limped back to where Fira was sitting with a grin on his face. He looked at his two friends.

"Well now, that was easy," he whispered to them. Then he shared what he had heard. He awaited their reactions and picked Fira up into his arms.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Good job Denny. Looks like that Sewaddle has taken a liking to you." Denny only smiled from Daniel's comment.

"Her name is now Emerald." He mentioned. Glace looked at Emerald a little & smiled a little. She seemed nice. Then Denny heard someone's voice, a girl's voice. He turned to see Amamnda with Snivy. Looks like she wanted to come along. Daniel let her join them, & Denny agreed as well with only a smile. Now it was all three.

They had arrived in a town, Genesis Town. This was the place? Well... While Denny was thinking, Daniel left the group to get some information. "It's nice that you came Manda. What do you suppose you'll do to become stronger?" Denny went & started up a conversation. Daniel later came back with a map & a grin on his face.

"Well now, that was easy." Denny had no idea what just happened. What did Daniel do, & where did he get the map?

Denny had a funny confused look, not knowing what Daniel did. "What you do?" A drop of sweat was on his forehead too. Not very observant is he? Even Glace payed attention.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Collin entered the Pokemon center and walked up to the nurse's counter. "Hello sir," said the nurse, "can I help you?" "Yes, I have two pokemon here that I'd like to have healed," said Collin. "Sure thing sir," said the nurse taking the pokeballs to the healing machine and healing them.

Suddenly a women about Collin's age with long black hair, and dressed in all white stormed up to the counter. Collin could tell she was of Asian lineage. "I would like to register for the Pokemon League and end Dominic's tyranny!" said the women.

The nurse glared, "Tyranny? Dominic has made our nation great again!" "Dominic can go to hell!" said the women. "Once I beat the Pokemon League, I'll make him beg before my feet, and the White Party will rise again!" the women continued.

"Um, you have to register for the league?" asked Collin curious. Both women looked at him strangely.

"I'm not from around here," continued Collin. "Yes, you have to register for our Pokemon League," said the nurse, "If you by some miracle beat all of the Gyms in Pangea, and win the league tournament, you get to face Dominic. If you beat Dominic, which you won't, you are crowned the king of Pangea."

"Don't waste your time," said the women in white, "I,ll be the one to beat Dominic, he killed my family, and for that, i'm going to end him!" "Hey, I have no objections! I wan't Comrade, Il Duce, de Fuhrer Dominic to go down as well," said Collin. "But we'll have an easier time taking him out if we work together," continued Collin surprising himself that he was the diplomat.

Surprisingly, the women stepped aside so Collin could register first, she then registered and brought Collin outside. "You want to work together?" she asked. "Yeah," said Collin. "Fine, my name is Akemi, my parents were White party members. After the war was lost, they were thrown in labor camps. They are most likely dead but I hold out hope that they've survived." said Akemi.

"I'm Collin, I was brought here by someone with a mission to take down this regime, but I need more conformation of what I know, and what I think I know," said Collin.

"I'll tell you everything," said Akemi.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda smiled at her two friends "Thanks" she said to them both as they entered the city. Looking around she shivered hugging Viper. "Why is it so empty" she whispered.

"I don't know" Viper answered looking up at her making her sigh. She watched as Daniel went and managed to retrieve a map but she froze when she heard the word execution.

"I'm not sure I can handle seeing that" she thought before listening as Daniel spoke to them and then Denny asked her a question. "I just want to befriend Pokemon that will make them stronger, I probably can't become stronger. I don't take well to seeing violent things" she said shivering "I'll probably cover my ears and close my eyes at the execution."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Amanda seems pretty shy. That's just who she is I guess, but she's to down on herself just saying that. "Don't be so down on yourself! If you want to get stronger, just try. If you do, you'll be happy about it." Denny seems friendly to his PC sister. Well, he's always friendly. He turned to Daniel & started thinking.

"So what should we do now for the time being? Go to the Pokemon Center & rest?" The execution was only a few hours away, so it would be good to wait. Plus, they needed to register for the Pokemon League. He knew about this since he watched the Anime show of Pokemon. Do they know it? "Oh, & we need to register for the Pokemon League too anyway."

Glace was looking around her surroundings, not liking what she was seeing. If this was what other cities & towns looked like, she would not enjoy this adventure. Emerald went to the ground & hid behind her leaf coat. It was pretty cold so you could see why she hid herself in her leaves.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Our group is on a tropical island. XD It's likely not that cold.)

Daniel looked at Manda and Denny. He cocked his eyebrow at them.

'Don't worry Manda. I'm sure you'll become way stronger than I am. And don't worry. If my hunch is right, then there won't be an execution at all..." Daniel said. He knew this was the kind of thing that many of his friends that had been brought here would go nuts about. And he himself hated executions. No matter what happened, he believed all life was precious. Therefore, he had to try and stop it. But how to do it without hurting anyone... He wracked his brain. Well, Fira and Clingy had lots of moves that could be helpful without being harmful that they could learn.

"Anyways, you guys can go register for the Pokemon League. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to start practicing some moves and stuff. Stuff that will be helpful in the future. You guys take the map. I've already memorized it," Daniel said as he handed them the map. He called out Clingy, who climbed up on his shoulder and made weird noises at him. Fira yawned and stood up.

"Pix!" she said to Glace and Emerald, wishing them luck. She walked over to Daniel, who picked her up.

"I'll meet up with you guys later! I've got to go train now. If you guys don't come find me, then I'll be in front of the Colleseum at 7:00. I've got to get going now. Later!" Daniel said. He knew that no matter where he went, Glace would be able to track him and Fira. She was a fox/cat thing. Both of those had a good sense of smell. He went off, wandering the city and listening to people talking, gathering information and practicing his skills.

(OOC: I'm off on my own for a while. If you guys want, you can come and find me, or not, it's up to you. :D)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda smiled a bit and nodded "Thanks guys maybe this is what I need to get stronger" she said happily smiling more. Maybe being away from her family was the thing she needed to get stronger. "And you don't think there will be an execution?" she said to Daniel before he told them he was going of the train and they would meet up later "Alright Daniel have fun" she said waving after him.

Viper shook his head "So what are you going to do? Contests or the Pokemon League" he said hoping for the second answer.

"Oh I plan on doing both" she said happily before turning to Denny. "I'm going to go register for the Pokemon league before training Viper and my new Pokemon Flare. Want to come with me Denny?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Denny took the map Daniel gave them & wandered off on his own. "See ya soon!" Denny shouted good-bye. Glace thanked Fira a bit as Emerald screeched a good luck back. Now it was Denny & Amanda.

Amanda was talking to Viper. Seems she was deciding what to do. She turned to Denny with a smile. "I'm going to go register for the Pokemon league before training Viper and my new Pokemon Flare. Want to come with me Denny?" What kind of question was that? Well, he isn't really mean, so Denny let it slide. Plus he doesn't like doing stuff like this alone.

"Duh I'll come! After we register let's train together! I wanna see how strong Glace is." Denny looked at Glace. She was a bit surprised, but at least it was just training. No one would get hurt...right? If Denny was gonna participate in the Pokemon League, he needed the training. Where was the first gym though? He'll figure it out when he crosses that brigde.

"Let's go!" Denny led the way to the Pokemon Center using the map, Glace following as Emerald got on his shoulder. Time for the beginning of the journey!

(Ooc: What time is it in Dystopia at the moment?)

Back