• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda smiled walking next to Denny carrying Viper. "I'm excited to train, one more level for Viper and he learns a new move" she said smiling.

"Yupp" Viper said to her "One more level and I learn Vine Whip"

Amanda smiled more looking at Denny "So where do we go to register? I have no idea where it is, and I also plan on doing contests so I might work on making up some combinations with Viper and Flare."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    The story that Akemi told was pretty much the same story as Mewtwo; still, he had to see this for himself. "So, are you going to the executions tonight?" Collin asked Akemi. Akemi looked overcome with emotion, "yes, I have to as a sign of respect to them. I have to pray for them as they go into the next world."

So there IS an execution going on tonight, thought Collin. "Who do you pray to?" he asked curiously. "Jesus," she said. "There's Christianity here?" asked Collin shocked. "Of course, why wouldn't there be?" she said with a confused look on her face. "Where are you from?" asked Akemi curious.

"Far far away," said Collin in response. Akemi began to walk away, "hey, where are you going?" asked Collin. "If you won't even tell me where you're from, I don't trust you," she said. "South Carolina," said Collin. She stopped, and turned around, "that's better," she said.

Collin was relieved that his home state existed in this world. "Why were you surprised that Christianity exists here?" she asked again. "It IS a totalitarian regime," said Collin back to her. She looked into his eyes as if trying to find out what he was hiding. "Come with me to the beach," she said. Collin decided to follow.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    (OOC: I'd say it's about 4:30 PM.)

"Ha! Perfect shot again Clingy! You're getting good at this!" Daniel said to the Metapod in his arms. He grinned and threw Clingy, who was attached to the String Shot, and watched with delight as he swung around in a circle. Daniel reached up and caught the pokemon. Fira dashed back as rapidly as she had left. That Quick Attack was going to be useful, even if he had no plans to keep it once she learned a better move.

"Pix!" Fira called out when she stopped. Daniel bent down and pet her, promting a happy grin to burst on her face. You guys are getting pretty good! I think we'll be able to pull this off..." Daniel said. He sat down. He had been training near the edge of the city, at a spot where the beach met the forest. He sat down on a rock and rested a minute. He had learned a lot from the people around the city. Things were bad. Very bad. As he had expected, this was worse than it appeared on the surface. Most of the people in the city were sympathetic to the people that were supposed to be executed, but they were too scared to do anything. That would explain why Mewtwo had brought him and his friends here. In the hope that one of them would be stupid enough to try. Well... He still didn't like Mewtwo, nor would he betray his own convictions, but now that he was here, he couldn't turn a blind eye. He couldn't pretend that everything was ok. He stretched out and looked at his two pokemon. He had been practicing using their moves in ways that weren't intended. He had to laugh, because most of what he was practicing would look awesome in a contest. So... That would be something for him to try his hand at. When the time was right.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: :) Thanks bro!)

Somehow that felt naive. "We register in the Pokemon Center. That way we'll be able to compete in the Pokemon League when we collect all the badges." She also mentioned she was participating in contests. This is the first time he's heard of it right now. "That's great! I hope you do great!"

In the Pokemon Center, Denny returned Glace to her Friend Ball as Emerald was put into her new Pokeball. "Let's get them to rest." He mentioned to Amanda as he walked up to the counter with the nurse. "Will you heal our Pokemon? & we would like to register for the Pokemon League." Denny looked at the clock. It was around 4:30 PM. The execution wasn't for another few hours, so they had time.

(Ooc: Does the computer let us take & put away our stuff, like clothes, bags & stuff? xD 'Cause I want my hat!)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda smiled returning Viper and grabbing Flare's Pokeball. "Sounds like a good idea" she said smiling as the Nurse smiled at the two.

"Sure kids I'll have your Pokemon back to you in a few minutes, and you can register for the Pokemon League on those Pc's over there" she said taking the Pokeballs pointing to the PC's and walking through a door behind them.

Amanda smiled happily and went to one of the PC's putting in her information for the Pokemon League. When she was done she saw that there Pokemon where back and right away she called out Viper and Flare. "When Denny's ready we're going to go train" she said happily.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    The nurse pointed at some Pc's nearby. Time to register! Amanda took the one on the left as Denny got on the right next to her. Wow, so much information they wanted. Enter this...that...don't know why they want that but ok...& done.

When Denny got back to the counter, his Pokemon were already healed. He thanked the nurse & walked back to Amanda, taking out Glace & Emerald. "All right!" He started off, talking to his 2 Pokemon. "We'll be training on our spare time until 7:00 PM. We'll be competing in gym battles so things will get intense. You with me?" Emerald agreed with a pitch screech. Hyper bug!

Glace slowly nodded with a shy smile. If she was gonna fight from now on, she has to be brave & push on! That'll be scary... Denny looked at Amanda. She's all cheery right now. "Lead the way!" He said happily, adding an excited smile from where they might train together.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Earl had already named the Magikarp Herp Derp, but, unfortunately, everyone had left without him.

"Ah... Nuts..." said Earl, taking a sip of Dr.Pepper and trying to manuever through the forest, Ace doing the same right beside Earl.

"It's thick, it's humid, and it is hot as Hell here," said Earl, clearly becoming aggravated. His black leather jacket was swung over his right shoulder, but he was still wearing his black fedora hat, which had a fairly colorful feather on the side.

"Why do you have that hat on? Why does it have a feather in its band?" asked Ace, becoming curious as to why Earl was wearing such an odd hat. Earl, forgetting his disdain for the humid jungle, smiled at his friend.

"This is my lucky hat! I never go anywhere without it on my head! As for the feather, it came with the hat when it was given to me for Christmas two years ago."

"Oh! Neat... Oh hey! We're here!" said Ace, moving some brush to the side as he and Earl were greeted to Genesis City...

"Talk about cool... Other than the propaganda bull ****," said Earl, becoming disgusted with the city instantly. He was never one for politics (or the government for that mater), but he simply hated what he saw. He truly believed in freedom of speech, individuality, and religion, but he could easily tell things weren't that way here...

"Move *****! Get out of our way!" shouted some members of a gang wearing all black as they shoved Earl to the side. Now that... That was just uncool.

"Hey... I want an apology," said Earl, aggravation coming back as he grabbed one of the thugs and turned him around to face Earl. The gang simply laughed.

"Too bad *****. You ain't getting one."

The same thug that Earl had grabbed then tried to throw a right punch, but Earl expected this as he turned to the side, grabbing the thug's arm. Earl then jumped up into the air and landed on his knees, bending the thug's arm over his shoulder. After that, a distinct breaking noise was heard, causing the thug to scream in pain.

"SON-OF-A-*****! HE BROKE MY ARM! THE ****** BROKE MY ARM!" shouted the thug, rolling on the ground as the gang began backing away from Earl, fearing their physical safety. Afterall, all that had happened in the span of two seconds.

"Want some?" asked Earl, motioning for the other thugs to come at him. Instead, they picked up their wounded comrade and ran for it. One of them, while running, mentioned something about missing the public execution which was gonna be in three hours.

"That was impressive Earl!" said Ace, excitement in his voice as he spoke to Earl. Earl just shrugged.

"Not really... I think I owe an apology to Mewtwo..."

"Why's that?"

"Because I think he was right..."

With that, Earl's attention was taken to the ground, where he saw a silver pocketwatch. Figuring that the thug must have dropped it, Earl picked it up and looked at the time. It read 4:30.

"We got until 7:30... I suggest we head to the Pokemon Center and see what all we can find out," said Earl, walking towards the Pokemon Center in the distance. It looked similiar to the ones in the games, except this one was black. As he walked to the door, it opened, allowing Earl and Ace to walk inside.

"So, any home boys, or girls, in here?"

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda smiled "Lets go back to the forest" she suggested smiling as Denny told her to lead the way. "Back to the forest it is then". She felt a lot better and had finally adjusted to the fact that she was now in a world were Pokemon was real.

"How are we going to train first?" Viper asked making Amanda think.

"I'm gonna see if I can find another Pokemon in the forest" she said happily "another member for our little family" she added smiling more "I hope I can find an Oshawott, or maybe a Zorua, or a wild eevee that would be amazing" she thought giggling to herself a bit. Amanda made her way to leave the center when Earl walked in. "Oh Hi Earl" she said.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Amanda led the way outside the Pokemon Center, but they crossed paths with Earl, who was Game Over. "Hey Earl! It's me, ShinyDiamond! If you don't know my name, it's Denny." Emerald saw Ace standing by Earl & crawled to him. She screeched another high pitch in greeting.

"We'll be training in thee forest 'til the time of the execution. You can come if you want!" Denny ended explaining what he & Amanda were gonna do. He doesn't know Earl that much, but he does know he's very good in battle. He would make a great training partner right now!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Earl smiled at the girl, having not been able to recall her name from before. When ShinyDiamon walked up to him and had told him his name though, Earl nodded.

"I remember your name is Denny. Nice to meet you. Anyways, let me heal my Pokemon first."

Earl then turned to the girl holding a Snivy and smiled, until Ace just about jumped out of his skin from the shriek from the Sewaddle.

"GACK! BURN IT WITH FIRE!" shouted Ace through telepathy to Earl while holding on to the young man's right arm, obviously having been surprised by the bug. Earl just simply laughed for a solid minute. After laughing, he looked back to the girl with the Snivy. Eventually, Ace came back down, no longer surprised by the Sewaddle. Earl, meanwhile, was rubbing the back of his head, looking rather guilty.

"I don't rememeber your name unfortunately... Sorry. I tend to be forgetful sometimes... Anyways, you two just give me a sec. I need to train Ace and Herp Derp as well, and having friends to help out with that would be awesome sauce."

Quickly running to the counter, Earl returned Ace to his Premier Ball and gave both of the balls to the nurse, who quickly healed both of Earl's Pokemon.

"Thanks for visiting the Pokemon Center! I see that you are not registered for the Pokemon League. Would you like to register for it?"

"Really? Huh... Sure, I'd like to register. Does it cost anything?" asked Earl, curious to this development. Battling gyms, and participating in contests, would be fun here."

"Oh no good sir. Just sign up over at the PC over there," said the nurse, pointing to the PC in the corner. Earl simply nodded his thanks, took his Pokemon, and went to the PC, quickly figuring out the registration process and registering himself. He then ran back to Denny and the girl he didn't know, releasing Ace out of his Premier Ball.

"Man I feel better. We ready to train?" asked Ace, stretching his muscles. Earl just nodded and smiled at his friends.

"Yeah, we're ready. Let's go!"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    ((OOC: I shall be a spy for our side. =P))

With two pokemon, beating back the bug pokemon was fairly easier now. We even ran into a few Oddishes well, this time Doku taking all of the experience for himself. We made it to the city. I glanced around, seeing all of the people in black.

"This seems like a really fun place," I muttered sarcastically.

Both Nightmare and Doku were inside their pokeballs, so there was no response.

A speech was going on. I managed to catch a bit of it before it was over. I decided to go in the pokemon center. Oh, there were still some people from PC there...Eh. If they wanted to talk, they would talk.

I managed to bump into someone; someone who was wearing all black like me. She seemed to be Asian as well and blinked when she saw me. I smiled. Perhaps I could pull a Snape...

"You wear all black; you are a member of the Black Party, right?" she questioned.

I shrugged. "It depends, are you?"

She stared at me for a few seconds, before laughing. She held out her hand. "My name is Kimura, Kimura Masaomi. I am a member of the Black Party. Yourself?"

I took the hand and shook it. "Miharu, Miharu Mizushima." Why not steal my character's name? "I'm also a member of the Black Party myself? Did you listen to his speech? Fascinating. Dominic really did us well by becoming the king."

Kimura smiled. "He did, didn't he? Just 'cause I like battling, I'm going to register for the league, but even if I could win against Dominic, my first order as Queen would be to give him back his crown."

I laughed. "I think we're mentally connected! I was totally thinking the same thing." Actually, I was thinking if I beat Dominic, my first order of business would be to throw him in a volcano or something. "Have you registered yet?"

"Not yet. You?"

"Me neither. Shall we register together?"

"Sure!"

We both walked up to an empty PC and registered ourselves. I hoped that no one would break my cover, especially since I just made it, but...

"Are you headin' to the executions this evening?" I asked.

Kimura nodded. "Those who have gone against our king should be punished severely. I just feel bad for the families who are probably still loyal to our king, but have a poor family member."

I sighed. "I think Dominic-sama is too lenient. Why execute them when he could use them as laborers? They would help our country and have time to ponder their mistakes."

Kimura tilted her head as she thought about it. "Maybe we should suggest that to one of the king's followers? That is a pretty good idea. We'd have to be careful about how we say that though..."

"Maybe not quite yet, not before an execution and right after a speech," I said out loud. "Moving on, before the execution, would you like to battle? I would really like to prepare myself for the league."

Kimura nodded. "Alright. We could go back into the forest that surrounds the city, but we should probably be close by; not too far away."

I grinned. "Alrighty then, let's go!"

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda smiled "It's okay. My name is Amanda but I go by Manda for short. It's nice to meet you" she said smiling as she carried Viper, Flare floating by her shoulder. "Well I'm ready to go are you guys?" she said looking towards the forest. "I'm so excited to train" she thought grinning at Viper who looked back confused.

"What's up with you" Viper said.

"Just excited to train" She answered smiling.

"What about the execution in a bit?" he asked.

Amanda's smile fell and she shook her head "I don't want to think about that"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "She's ~Geneieve~." I added as Manda forgot to mention her username. She can be forgetful sometimes, which is kinda funny. Well no time to waste, time to go train. "We better get going now." Denny walked over to the exit & waited for the others.

Emerald got quite more happy & laughed a little from Ace's shock. Funny that he got scared form only a female bug type. She noticed Glace following Denny, which prompted her to screech a low pitch good-bye to Ace before crawling to Denny's shoulder.

'The execution is at 7:30, so we should get back at 7:00.' Denny was thinking this through his head. Hopefully he won't forget. 'If we meet up with Daniel later, it'll be all 4 of us. The more the merrier!" The question was how would they stop the execution in the first place. Gotta cross that bridge now. As he waited, he tried to think of a way to save those that were gonna be executed without causing such a ruckus that would get them all in trouble.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
    Zachary could tell that the Black Party had a solid grip on the city, either that or they were protecting it for Dominic's arrival. Zachary then thought to himself, delving into a deep conundrum of thought. What makes Dominic wrong? It is a game of survival of the fittest and he won, but not for long. Zachary walked up to a Soldier who was his height.

" Hello fine sir, how is your day," Zachary uncaringly asked.

" What do you want," the Soldier demanded.

" Just wanting the directions to the Colloseum, heard that there was a big execution happening," Zachary asked.

The Soldier drew on a map, then handed it to Zachary. Zachary looked at it, saluted to the Soldier and left. Zachary biked down to the Colloseum, viewing the Iron Curtain that shrouded the City like a veil. Zachary looked down the road and saw Dominic get out of a armoured vehicle, and walk inside the Colloseum. Zachary couldn't help the urge to bike down there, but he went against the notion. Zachary biked out of town, heading up a river. Zachary found a nice pool in the river, and let out Finneon and Vendetta to play in the water. Zachary sat down on the beach and watched his Pokemon. Finneon swam closer to shore as a Stantler approached. Finneon waited patiently for the Stantler to make a move. The Stantler charged at Finneon, but Finneon swam into the centre of the river and pounded the Stantler, hitting the Pokemon down. Stantler looked for Finneon, but couldn't find Finneon before it she pounded Stantler again, knocking the Pokemon down, and Stantler floated down the river. It seemed that Finneon was learning water gun, a good move. Zachary took off his flip-flops and his shirt and walked into the water. Finneon swam over to Zachary and jumped up, splashing Zachary. Zachary dove underwater and swam after Finneon, losing direction. Zachary looked up and saw Finneon and Vendetta swimming together. Zachary swam up to them and began playing with the two of them. Zachary treaded in front of Finneon, and dubbed her " Felicity". With Vendetta and Felicity, Zahcary had two friends ready for adventure. Zachary swam onto shore and checked the time. The clock read 4:30 PM, three hours until the execution.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Collin stood opposite to Akemi on the beach, they had come to train. "This will be a two on two battle, substitutions are allowed," said Akemi explaining the rules. "Fine by me!" said Collin ready to battle, "just don't cry when I kick your arse all the way back to Japan!"

Akemi smiled and sent out her first Pokemon; it was an Espeon. "Alright, I'll send out Ryu!" said Collin sending out his Deino. "Just try not to get your butt kicked this time," said Collin to Ryu jokingly. "Screw you," said Ryu ready for battle.

"Asami, use Signal Beam!!!" ordered Akemi to her Espeon. "Dragon Pulse, and then Crunch!" yelled Collin. Ryu fired his Dragon Pulse to counteract the Espeon's Signal Beam and then used Crunch. The Espeon screamed in pain from the attack. Ryu held on to the Pokemon and clamped down into it.

"This isn't working out for you, is it?" Collin taunted. "Use a Signal Beam/Psychic combo!" ordered Akemi. Asami fired a Signal Beam and used Psychic to control it's direction. The beam hit Ryu head on making him let go of the Espeon. "Now, finish it off with another Signal Beam," ordered Akemi.

"Dodge!" said Collin, and Ryu was able to dodge it. The beam however changed direction and hit Ryu again. Collin knew that she was using the Psychic attack again. Collin started thinking of a strategy to overcome it. "Alright, Ryu return," said Collin recalling his Deino. "Giving up so easily?" asked Akemi mockingly. Collin smirked and sent out Reznar. The battle had only began.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Daniel rested in the shade with his two pokemon. He heard voices down the beach. He yawned and stood up. Fira gave him an annoyed look, but he scooped her into his arms and she quieted down. He strolled sown to the beach and saw Collin battling with some girl. His lip curled in disgust. Because while most people saw a friendly battle, he saw a lot of meaningless pain for each of their pokemon. Basically, these battles were no better to him than dog fights or other forms of animal cruelty. He shook his head and walked away. Collin wouldn't appreciate being told he was an animal abuser. He turned and walked away. A short ways down the beach, he heard an alarmed cry. Fira's ears flattened and Clingy... He didn't do anything, considering that he was sticking to Daniels shoulder. Daniel could see two men attacking a pair of pokemon. Daniel hurried down the beach. By the time he arrived, it was already over. Two Milotic were lying on the beach. One, a normal colored male, was already dead. The other, a silver colored female, was laying there, hurt. She crooned sadly at him. Fira sniffed at her and whimpered sadly. Daniel walked over to her.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't move fast enough... I... What?" Daniel said. The men had already left, cursing angrily. Daniel fell to his knees next to her. He was gently petting her big head, trying to comfort her. She shook her head out of his arms and dug through the sand. What she dug up surprised Daniel. It was an egg. She pushed it into his unresisting hands. She gave him an odd look and crooned sadly.

"Pix..." Fira said sadly. Daniel's fingers closed around the egg. Was this what those men had been after? Why was she so trusting of him? Fira nuzzled him and gazed up at him. The Milotic had been watching them the whole time. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

"No!" Daniel cried out. But it was too late. She had passed away. Daniel stood up, still clutching the egg. Those men had been part of the Black Party. His hands were shaking. Fira looked up at him sadly.

"Pix..." she said sadly. How could anyone be so cruel...

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    ~Genevieve said:
    Amanda smiled "It's okay. My name is Amanda but I go by Manda for short. It's nice to meet you" she said smiling as she carried Viper, Flare floating by her shoulder. "Well I'm ready to go are you guys?" she said looking towards the forest. "I'm so excited to train" she thought grinning at Viper who looked back confused.

"What's up with you" Viper said.

"Just excited to train" She answered smiling.

"What about the execution in a bit?" he asked.

Amanda's smile fell and she shook her head "I don't want to think about that"
    ShinyDiamond said:
    "She's ~Geneieve~." I added as Manda forgot to mention her username. She can be forgetful sometimes, which is kinda funny. Well no time to waste, time to go train. "We better get going now." Denny walked over to the exit & waited for the others.

Emerald got quite more happy & laughed a little from Ace's shock. Funny that he got scared form only a female bug type. She noticed Glace following Denny, which prompted her to screech a low pitch good-bye to Ace before crawling to Denny's shoulder.

'The execution is at 7:30, so we should get back at 7:00.' Denny was thinking this through his head. Hopefully he won't forget. 'If we meet up with Daniel later, it'll be all 4 of us. The more the merrier!" The question was how would they stop the execution in the first place. Gotta cross that bridge now. As he waited, he tried to think of a way to save those that were gonna be executed without causing such a ruckus that would get them all in trouble.

"Oh Genevieve! So sorry. Manda? Yeah, that'll be easy to remember," said Earl, smiling as he walked with the two teens. He just hoped that no adults that were around would think he was twenty years old. Both Manda and Denny were still in their teens, so it would be weird if someone questioned him about it. Maybe the fact that he is shorter than your average man would help. In fact, Earl prayed it would in his thoughts. Denny, meanwhile, had just said something that got Earl's attention.

"Daniel? That's Nido, right? Are all four of us gonna stop the execution?" asked Earl, becoming curious as he and the two teenagers got closer and closer to the forest. "If that's the case, all three of us are gonna need to train like mofos, and perhaps catch more Pokemon."

"Hey Earl. What's a mofo?" asked Ace, curiousity gettting the better of him. Earl, meanwhile, did his best to hold in a laugh.

"I'll tell you what a mofo is later Ace. So Denny, what's the Sewaddle's and Eeveee's names? My Makuhita friend's name is Ace, while the Magikarp I just recently caught is named Herp Derp," Earl couldn't help but smile after saying Magikarp's name. "And what about you Manda? What's your Snivy's name? And the Litwick that's floating by you. What's its name?"

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "Reznar, use Flamethrower!!!" said Collin; it fired a stream of flames at the Espeon. "Psychic!" said Akemi. The jewel on Espeon's head glowed, as it used it's psychic powers to make the Flamethrower circle around it. The ground around the Espeon was scorched, but it was unharmed.

"Flare Blitz!!!" said Collin not giving Akemi time to react. Reznar became surrounded in flames and charged at the Espeon. Surprisingly, the Espeon leaped out of the way if the attack.

"Asami, use Psychic!" said Asami. "Dodge, and use Dragon Claw on the jewel!" replied Collin. Reznar rolled out of the Espeon's sights and then slashed the jewel on it's head with a Dragon Claw fainting it.

Akemi was shocked, "you knew that the jewel on an Espeons head was it's weak spot? Amazing for a beginner trainer." Akemi admired strong trainers like Collin, she studied him for a bit, and came to the conclusion that he needed a haircut.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Send out your next Pokemon!" said Collin ready for battle. Akemi smiled and sent out her next Pokemon. It was a Milotic! Collin knew things were about to get serious.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: xD I never mentioned Daniel's name! I was thinking in my head! But I'll allow it this time.)

They had now left the Pokemon Center & were walking towards the forest. Earl was talking about Daniel. "Yeah. We're gonna need plenty of Pokemon for this journey." Denny commented back. Glace was looking at Ace. He seems friendly, not by appearance, but from personality. He also looked like a tough one. Maybe he could teach her a few things about being brave.

Earl asked more questions, mostly about their Pokemon's names. "Well, my Eevee's name is Glace. Sounds nice for her wouldn't you say?" Glace smiled a little to Earl.

Emerald was crawling around Denny's shoulders & cried out a greeting to Earl. "My Sewaddle is named Emerald. She's pretty playful if you ask me." Denny chuckled a little. Emerald got a leaf off of herself & started eating it. Seems she loves eating leaves.

In the forest, there was an area that looked like it had enough space for training. Denny turned to Manda & Earl, mostly looking at him since he was older. "All right! How do you pronounce we train?" He asked him.

(Ooc: Game Over, let's wait for ~Geneieve~ to post so we don't leave her behind. :) )

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    This may sound cruel, but Reznar's purpose for this match was to, as Smogon said about Staraptor, die young as late as possible. Collin would have Reznar do as much damage as possible before fainting, and have Ryu finish it off.

"Alright Reznar use Flare Blitz!!!" said Collin. "Water Pulse," said Akemi. Reznar became a ball of fire and charged at the Milotic. Milotic fired a ball of water that enveloped Reznar, but evaporated as the Flare Blitz got hotter. Reznar nailed the Milotic with Flare Blitz bringing it's health down, but also lowering Reznar's HP with recoil damage.

"Aya, use Surf!!!" said Akemi. The Milotic summoned a wall of water that Reznar simply couldn't avoid. To Collin's surprise, Reznar was still standing, and was doing the Rock's 'come get some' motion with his hand. Reznars tail fire then became huge, and a fiery energy surrounded him. It looked like Blaze was activated. Akemi acted fast, but so did Collin. "Use Surf!!!" said Akemi. "Flare Blitz!!!" yelled Collin.

Reznar became a ball of fire and ran right through the Surf wave, hitting the Milotic hard. The attack was weakened by the wave but scored a critical hit on it's target. Reznar fainted and was returned to it's pokeball.

"Alright Ryu, let's kick a little fish arse!!!" said Collin sending out Ryu. The battle would end shortly.

Back