• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 2009 Prediction & Poll

What do you think the big 3 will announce at E3

• Will Ninendo announce a new unknown game

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Will Ninendo announce new Mario & Zelda

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Will Sony announce reveal there motion controler

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Will Sony announce PSP Go

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Will Microsoft announce there Z camera

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Will Microsoft announce a new first party game

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Microsoft will have big presence having to follow up from last year (were the won E3) APB(MSs GTA killer that has been silent for 3 1/2 years) is confermed to be at E3, maybe Forza 3, Halo ODTS(of course)

Sony will drop there break away controler( Basicly take the Wiimote Numchuck setup and give it the ability to come together and form one controler)

Nintedo will anounce there Wii and DS Hardcore line up (Mario Galaxy2, Zelda, Pikmin 3,) for Wii and (New Super Mario Bros.2, Pikmin DS, Zelda Sprit Tracks) for DS. And Wiivived old nintendo franchiese like Star Fox, Kurby, DK, and KID ICARUS. And maybe some third party stuff.

overall a awsome showing

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Because Sony want to look edgy.
    Sony better talk about Heavy Rain more this time :(
    I'm not all that excited about Heavy Rain, because frankly, I don't know what it's about.
    It's very realistic, will be an adventure game, (CYOA?) but I just don't understand what the theme, plot, etc will be.
    I'm hoping and praying for showing of a new Wii Zelda, if not a new Mario.
    I agree with you on that, but with spirit tracks in progress, I have a feeling that Miyamoto will either pull the Mario card or revive a franchise. (Like we ALL want him to.) Another Zelda game would be nice, but I think that Nintendo needs to make a transition from barely giving us any Third-Party games by slowly spoon feeding them to us frequently, rather than feeding us all they've got now, maybe saving a few for E3 2011.

I hope that if Sony actually DOES talk about inFamous, they'll talk about DLC. HELLS YEAH!
    By the way, is there going to be an E for all this year? This year's E3 seems like it should be worthy of a public follow-up.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I just saw a video of inFAMOUS, gameplay demo, and I've got to say, it looks great. PS3 is getting a really good exclusive in that one. :D

Also, I forgot to mention earlier. I'd also love to see some new stuff on the Saboteur.

Back