• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 2009 Prediction & Poll

What do you think the big 3 will announce at E3

• Will Ninendo announce a new unknown game

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Will Ninendo announce new Mario & Zelda

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Will Sony announce reveal there motion controler

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Will Sony announce PSP Go

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Will Microsoft announce there Z camera

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Will Microsoft announce a new first party game

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • E3 2009 is almost upon us and it's go back to it's roots for
    should be the greatest e3 of this console generation. So with
    all the rumors, speculation and hype what are the most common
    fan predictions. So vote in the poll and put your other predictions
    in a post. Let the Rumors Roll

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    There'll be a load of "Wii ____" gimmicky games, there'll be more ports of GCN games on Wii (which plays GC games anyway) and no doubt another generic Mario/Metroid/Zelda.
    But there'll also be (hopefully) A new Kirby so :]

Sony will have Heavy Rain (again) Uncharted 2, InFamous and possibly a Metal Gear 1 remake.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Fox your predictions amuse me. This year it will be core for Nintendo. Might not exactly 100% core but they will try to. According to IGN there are quite a few Nintendo games with one that we have no idea about and a pretty bloody looking one:

And the other has to do something with the DS connectivity of the Miis. Also how can it not be core. I mean hell how can it not be if this pops up:
    https://gonintendo.com/?p=82826
    Tatsunoko VS Capcom. Coming to the west. Finally!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    I think Sony will anounce:

PSP Go!
    PS3 Slim
    New MGS
    New First Party Games
    Some footage of upcoming games (Prototype)

I think Nintendo will anounce:

More info on HG/SS
    Not another Zelda, but maybe a new mario
    More info for Zelda Spirit Tracks
    More info on the Conduit

I think Microsoft will announce:
    more info for Halo: ODST
    Motion sensing controller which has been spotted by Joystiq
    Some more First Party games

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010

No. Please read and re-read before you dispute; it helps to prevent you looking silly.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I think Sony will anounce:
    New MGS
    There's likely no new MGS, Kojima said he won't make one, there might be a remake though.

Fox your predictions amuse me. This year it will be core for Nintendo.

Core if you are 10 years old possibly.
    I mean what was revealed last time? A motion + add on for something that shouldn't need it, some re-released LAST gen games that the Wii can play anyway and some more gimmicky stuff. This year will be no different. Face it, the Wii has always and will always mainly cater for the casual gamer.

DS/DSi might have some interesting stuff, possibly a new Final Fantasy (FF6 remake plz.) possibly some fun puzzlers etc. But Wii will have nothing noteworthy.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Sony will have Heavy Rain (again) Uncharted 2, InFamous and possibly a Metal Gear 1 remake.
    You forgot GOWIII and MAG, you tart!!!!one!!!111!!!!1!!
    I have a feeling that God of War III will be delayed frequently, and I'm a bit worried about how practical MAG will be.

Not another Zelda, but maybe a new mario
    Why not Zelda?
    I personally want either Zelda or a new starfox game.
    Screw Pikmin 3. >.<'

I'm DYING to hear team ICO's announcement.
    I'm also looking forward to The Conduit, but I really don't like the presentation.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You forgot GOWIII and MAG, you tart!!!!one!!!111!!!!1!!
    I have a feeling that God of War III will be delayed frequently, and I'm a bit worried about how practical MAG will be.

Oshi how did I forgot God of War? Yeah it'll get delayed. MAG is gonna suck.

Duke Nukem forever could always make an appearence.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm banking on a new Zelda or a new Mario game. Hopefully a new Kirby game. And then maybe Pikmin 3, instead of crappy remakes with Wii controls.

For Microsoft, hopefully tons of news for Assassins Creed 2, Bioshock 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Call of Duty: MW2, aaaaaaand maybe some new GTA DLC. :D

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Well it's not like the finished product will be drasticly different.

I don't like when typical Xbox 360 fanboys state that in the case of games that are both on the Xbox 360 and PS3, Xbox 360 always gets the better end, because the 360 is OBVIOUSLY superior!

By the way, I am not calling you a fangirl in any way beacause frankly, you seem too wise to be involved in console wars of any kind.

Can someone tell me why Sony is presenting inFamous at E3, because by the time E3 starts, inFamous will have been out for almost a week.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • New Zelda game has already been hinted to, I'm expecting that. Maybe a new Mario game too, but it won't matter to me because I don't own a Wii.

As for the Xbox 360, which I do own, I want most of the stuff that Klippy suggested. Maybe an update on Final Fantasy XIII too?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im only looking forward to the new CoD and HGSS

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well it's not like the finished product will be drasticly different.

I don't like when typical Xbox 360 fanboys state that in the case of games that are both on the Xbox 360 and PS3, Xbox 360 always gets the better end, because the 360 is OBVIOUSLY superior!

By the way, I am not calling you a fangirl in any way beacause frankly, you seem too wise to be involved in console wars of any kind.

Can someone tell me why Sony is presenting inFamous at E3, because by the time E3 starts, inFamous will have been out for almost a week.

Because Sony want to look edgy.

Sony better talk about Heavy Rain more this time >:(

Back