• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E32K5 - Nintendo Discussion (Unlocked on May 17th)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I love the look on the TWW. The character models could've been better, but everything was fantastic.

Anyway... *merges new Zelda thread here*

BTW, new Revolution pics were revealed. The controller ports and memory card slots have been revealed. As well as some ugly colours.

And...Zelda trailer

devilicious

dream
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I love the look on the TWW. The character models could've been better, but everything was fantastic.

Anyway... *merges new Zelda thread here*

BTW, new Revolution pics were revealed. The controller ports and memory card slots have been revealed. As well as some ugly colours.

Everyone does. But some people didnt before it was released...

Where? Where? I just cant find myself at Nintendo's E3 Website~ o_o;

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Where's the werewolf love Triforce?

TRIFORCE89 said:
    The trailer had me drooling until Link turned into a werewolf. What the heck? I don't want Link to be a werewolf. When has Link ever been a werewolf! Eh...This game was looking perfect to me until I saw that. Whatever, they know more than I do about this, so hopefully their judgement is right.
    What's wrong with a werewolf? He's been worse... A plant, a fish, a fat brownish tan creature that rolls around, that goblin creature he turned into in LoZ once in the dark world, &... That's all I can remember. Anyways, surely a werewolf isn't that bad?

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Tendo said:
    Where's the werewolf love Triforce?

What's wrong with a werewolf? He's been worse... A plant, a fish, a fat brownish tan creature that rolls around, that goblin creature he turned into in LoZ once in the dark world, &... That's all I can remember. Anyways, surely a werewolf isn't that bad?

Agreed. He has been a PINK BUNNY once! o_?

Anyway, I was reading throughout some websites and found out that Nintendogs got the maximum grades at Famitsu~ =o

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Tendo - I don't recall Link ever being a goblin, especially in LoZ. Bunny in ALttP, yes that I remember.

Perhaps we shouldn't be calling him a werewolf or even a wolf. Wolfos perhaps?

I'm just skeptical tis all. Had I had a computer and internet prior to MM, and I saw pics of Link's transformations I probably would've freaked out like I did with this. So, I think it'll all make sense in the game in some way or another.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I just read that Link isn't actually a werewolf. He only turns into a wolf when he enters Twilight Hyrule.

EDIT: Shinin beat me to it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I've got some Zelda info.

- The horse's name is up to you. YOU NAME THE HORSE. But is it Epona? We can name Link, but it's still always Link.
    - The term used to speed up the horse is "Whoop" (the whiping action down in OoT with the carrots)
    = Upon successfully herding animals "YEE-HAW!" appears on the screen.
    - Link's hometown IS Toaru Village
    - There is someone named Fado in the village. Sounds a bit like a trouble maker. Another girl named Ilia is in the village aswell and a boy named Colin.
    - The hawk is Link's "little friend" and he can call it to perform tasks
    - A new Link, different from TWW and OoT
    - Storywise a few decades after OoT
    - Emphasis on animal communication
    - Takes place in Hyrule
    - Forest Temple is a dungeon
    - Hint system
    - No top view dungeon, although camera is a bit different than usual
    - Music is like TWW's dynamic and cynamatic elements and scroe
    - No speech, there are mouth animations, but only text. Sound noises like in past games.
    - Lantern, Red Potion and Gale Boomerang are items

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Triforce, I never actually finished the abbrev. I ment to say "that goblin creature he turned into in LoZ:ALttP in the dark world." It's just been so long since I've played the game that I couldn't quite remember what exactly he turned into so I just said something. //ShedRain said pink bunny after my post anyway so I thought that would have clued you in on what I ment.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Shinin said:
    Fado was a sage in Wind Waker...
    *nods* And TP apparently takes places before TWW, but post-OoT. Maybe it'll shed some light on what exactly happened to Fado.

And yes, that post did clue me in. That's why I restated the bunny fact.

Nothing big on the Revolution just gives of Twilight Princess to talk about. Not that that's bad. ^^

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    And yes, that post did clue me in. That's why I restated the bunny fact.
    Ha HA! I see. Well then. o.o;

Anyhows, I really like what I'm hearing about the fighting mechanic in Twilight. I've read that they started out using the same mechanic Wind Waker used, but changed it so much that it's practically new.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    i think its sweet that he has a hawk - i love hawks/falcons and it seems like it would make a nice companion to link and epona (after the hawk they have to stop with the animals, though, or else it will turn into "The Incredible Journey" video game).
    I also agree - i really like what i am hearing about the new fighting mechanics, it seems to give you a lot more control than in the n64 games (when at times you felt kind of "limited"). I also like that IT DOESN"T HAVE THE STUPID CELL SHADED GRAPHICS!!! that was seriously the stupidest idea of any zelda game - ever.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    cmatz0 said:
    I also like that IT DOESN"T HAVE THE STUPID CELL SHADED GRAPHICS!!! that was seriously the stupidest idea of any zelda game - ever.

If this was Gamefaqs, everyone would be calling you a graphic whore. But here, only I am.

And Link doesn't have a hawk, you can summon them by playing plants (like how you can use a blade of grass as a whistle IRL).

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
    Years
    A New Game Boy?!?!?!

"The sporty, silver metal Game Boy Micro measures a mere 4 inches wide, 2 inches tall and 0.7 inches deep, allowing it to sit comfortably alongside today?s hippest technological gadgets. It weighs an astonishing 2.8 ounces, or about the weight of 80 paper clips. Yet Game Boy Micro has the same processing power and plays the same games as Game Boy Advance SP models, complete with standard face controls and gleaming shoulder and Start/Select buttons that literally shine."

Info From Pokemonelite2000.com. Holy Crap. 2.8 ounces the thing ways. I would want to play that in my classromm then my SP.

Back