• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E32K5 - Nintendo Discussion (Unlocked on May 17th)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Brittany said:
    I've seen that too- almost thought it was real until I saw the closed picture(and the caption that said it's not real XD)
    And it's running an early version of TWW, to boot.

Personally, the GBM seems like a pointless idea to. Make is small, give it a smaller screen, remove the fliping design that protects the screen, and give it ugly buttons. Oh a real winner we have here. *moves to E3 thread*

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Shinin said:
    If this was Gamefaqs, everyone would be calling you a graphic whore. But here, only I am.)

How does not liking a certain visual style constitute as being a graphics whore?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Enough guys. I sense a war over the graphics of TWW abrewin'.

Some like it, some don't. Some go to extremes in their comments. The end.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    I at first thought the same way pretty much everyone else has about the GBM - its stupid. But the more i looked up about it, it seems really cool. If it is cheap, why not get it? I like my GBA, and even though i use my DS for its games, i could play all of them on GBA and not care (except that the screen isn't lighted). None the less, it is really cool - its very small and portable, and like someone else mentioned, you can bring it to school and play it without it being huge in your pocket. Also, i like the new design - it looks SOOOO cool. Plus, they are coming out with customizible face plates, which may not seem like much but let you personalize a game system like never before. It becomes more than a remade game system, it becomes your own personalized, tiny system. Of course this is just my opinion, but after reading up on it my opinion changed from "thats stupid" to "thats really cool." Maybe you just have to read up on it and give it a chance before completely dismissing it. plus the DS can't play old GB or GBC games.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Exactly. I was on a fairly long train ride the other week, but wasn't prepared to bring a GBA or DS along purely for the fact that they're too big. Portable consoles are all well and good when you're playing them, but when you're on the move with no bag you have to lug it around in your pocket all day. The GBM is more like a mobile phone and far more travel-friendly than the SP and GBA.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    yeah, mobile phone is a good description. you could take it if your going to a party or sumtin that could get boring, so if it does you could just whip out your GBM and play it. I only bring my DS if i KNOW i'm going to play it, while i could carry my GBM around with me constantly.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    What do you guys think of the Revolution? Before E3 and the unveling of the Revolution's capabilities, I was XBox all the way, matter of fact, I knew I was never going to touch another nintendo related console/handheld ever again with the coming of PSP. But, since I've seen/heard the capabilites of the Revoltution, the one seller for me would have to be the "old school" gaming, where you'll actually be able to download games from N64, SNES, and NES. And one other thing, Wifi online gaming... I just keep thinking if they made a SSBM 3 and made it online... where I could pwn you with pikachu 3,000 miles away... 0.o... :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    bgtfamily said:
    I just keep thinking if they made a SSBM 3 and made it online... where I could pwn you with pikachu 3,000 miles away... 0.o... :P
    They are going to make another SSB game for the Revolution. And it will be online as well, it's a launch title for the Revolution.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    plus, like i keep mentioning, its important not to decide too far ahead of time since the best features of the Revolution have yet to be revealed - the old school gaming is just a warm-up for what is to come!

Back