• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen E4 - what level was your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2022
    Thats a pretty good team, but if I were you I would level up at least Typhlosion to Lv. 45 or so, since he will be a major player in your team. I pretty much duoed with Lugia and Typhlosion, Typhlosion takes out first two, and the last one, while Lugia takes out third and last with Psychic type moves ^_^. So goodluck!

You misunderstand, that is what I beat it with, and I didn't even use Lugia much

Years
  • My whole team 50-52 but Lance gave me a problem since my meganium was the only one who didnt faint but i still won

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • My team right now is typhlosion, poliwrath and golduck at level 45. Togetic, pinsir and ampharos at level 42, I'm just struggling to beat lance since the game dosen't give you a decent ice type tm! :(

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • phew, finally beat it, my team was in their upper 40's this time... I forgot they sold blizzards in the department store, thats what made me won lol.

Years
  • i remember beating the E4 with 42-48s with luck in heart gold. since i've gotten soul silver, with the level range near the same, i can't beat Lance...
    i'm about to rage quit. QQ

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    my chikorita is level 45, my pichu is level 45, my pidgey is level 45, gastly is level 46, and my poliwag is level 51. will say movesets if wanted

i hated the E4. i hated them because of the fact i was/am doing an unevolved run

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2011
    All of mine were around 45 if i recall correctly. I remember finding the E4 particularly easy on these versions which is unfortunate, love a good challenge.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • If I can recall, I think my team was round the high 40's to mid 50's level hen I first faced the Elite Four. They were pretty easy, Bruno was a bit of a pain though. But other than him, they were a breeze.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    At the end of the E4 i had a team from levels 37-39

:P had a pretty hard time defeating Lance only though

Years
  • What I usually do is jump right in regardless of my level, and purposely lose to Lance over and over until my team is in their 50's. It makes beating Lance feel SO good after I've lost to him like... 20 times. xD Oh, and the actual level my team was when I first challenged them was about... level 47.

Last edited:

darr123

Expert trainer
    Years
  • Lv 80 feraligator, Lv 40 Raikou,

the rest were like Lv 10's... I only upgraded one pokemon, the E4
    was a piece of cake.

Solaceon Glaceon

earthbound..
    Years
  • :\ i has a level 43 espeon, a level 42 umbreon and a level 42 typhlosion. I haven't even made it too far into them yet. i beat the first one easy and the second e4 person's slowbro cursed 6 times and used amnesia. but i pwned him with muh umbreon. xD

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
  • Man I had to go thorugh the E4 5 or 6 tims to finally beat Lance.I would just keep training on Victory Road.
    I finally beat him with my pokemon at levels from 39 to 49 or 50, I believe. I'd have to look at my hall of fame, but can't now cuz I'm in a battle and no where near a Pokemon center.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
  • my team was underpowered all game. i had to trade over my level 69 palkia to beat the eevee girls and get ho-oh. my team for e4 was as follows:
    lv 38 Crobat (the WORLD10 one with heat wave :D)
    lv 39 Magmar
    Lv 40 Nidoking
    Lv 42 Feraligatr
    Lv 42 Ampharos
    and a lv 45 shiny Rhyperior i traded from pearl, i only used it on the last dragonite.

and i did it first try!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back