• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Early bird or Late Riser?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I love sleeping in! But during the week I have to get up early for school, and on Saturdays I have Karate in the morning, so I only get to sleep in on Sunday. ;-;
    But I do get more done in the day this way.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    I'm a reluctant early bird on weekdays for school; I have to get up at 7AM if I want to catch the bus. Otherwise, a Late Riser. Throughout the Christmas Holidays (which in my country is approximately two months) an interesting trend seems to be that my Body Clock shifts forward about half an hour each night, which is only halted by me actively regulating my bedtime. It would be an interesting experiment to see if my body clock eventually went around the entire twenty-four hour circuit.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    If I have to study or do an assignment, I usually wake up at 8 or 9AM. On normal days, I usually wake up between 10 and 11AM (Note, I dont go to Uni in the morning, except one day, that day I wake up at 6:30AM, after going to sleep at 1AM :sleeping:)

Back