• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIBA KUROKOKORO
Bizzare Trainer Extraordinaire

Flare.png
Ki.png
Spirit.png
Mello.png

| Flare |—————| Ki |—————| Spirit |—————| Mello |

Kiba, realizing just where he had landed, began to flush red with embarrassment. However, feelings were not the most important thing right now. All sorts of chaos was erupting all at once, and would likely leave someone injured. Without so much as a word, Kiba scooped Julia up in his arms as he stood. Looks like there's a little muscle under that Kimono, huh? He half-hurriedly carried her a short distance away before putting her down. He turned to watch the spiraling pillar of fire that could have engulfed them both. The flames were bright, lighting up the area and reflecting in Kiba's eyes. Ki leapt over to the two, carrying the basket that now held only Mello. Kiba glanced at the basket for a second before glancing at both Ki and Julia. "Avaith's still over there. I'll be right back." Without waiting for a response, Kiba ran right toward the den containing the trapped Quilava, and also very close to the erupting flames.

Reckless fool, you're going to get yourself killed! Ki followed quickly after, instead aiming for Flare.

Kiba reached the small den that held a trapped Quilava. "Don't worry, I'll get you out of here." He was already sweating, and the heat was almost unbearable, though still rising. He quickly untied the Quilava and freed him, carrying him back. He stumbled however, nearly tripping as he ran, but finally placed Avaith in the basket. However something seemed... Smoky. Unfortunately, that was his favorite Kimono, which he promptly took off and stamped on the ground. It was too late to recover it though, the fire must have been on it for too long. Either way, he now stood with his white shirt and black shorts, which he had been (fortunately) wearing underneath. He panted slightly, rubbing his forehead and bending forward. Like walking on the sun... He panted a bit more before standing upright. As he turned around, Ki was talking to Flare who had finally been... Well... Put out.

Ki returned with Flare following. Fortunately for the Hotel there were Water Pokemon on hand. All I had to do was point them to the source. Ki turned to Flare, who was drenched and looking mildly grumpy and agitated.

Kiba sighed a bit and patted the Arcanine's head. "Flare, it's about time you got to sleep."

Not my damn fault--

Kiba jumped slightly, pulling his hand away from the canine with a surprised look that might be familiar from not long before. It, it worked! He then held onto Julia's hand while petting Flare. She had to hear this too.

--her fault for leaving me in the dust without even talking to me once..... I'm tired. I need to sleep this day off... The Arcanine then began to leave, returning to his spot behind the hotel. Ghosts or not, I'm going to bed. It seems Flare's fuse had been totally burnt out.

Kiba watched him leave and sort of turned to Julia. "Am I crazy, or did you hear that too?"

~​

Spirit didn't respond to Jev immediately, she had instead watched Flare from the window, as the Water Pokemon put him out. She paused for a few seconds before turning to the bug. I-I'm not sure... I haven't been a ghost for very long... Do you know what to do?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Loft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia found herself being scooped up, and her immediate reaction was to just sort of press a hand against Kiba's shoulder. Woah...--woah! What, did he think she could not use her legs? Cute, Kiba... Very cute. He was probably lucky that Julia had had a chance to get used to the idea after being incapacitated via cooking. As Kiba put a very flustered Julia down she promptly got to her feet in a mildly off-balance manner, just sort of gathering her bearings and brushing herself off, adjusting her clothes after the fall she'd taken. She proceeded to watch Kiba run back off and leave her standing there. Declining to ocmment, she found herself waiting tensely. They had things to be dealing with! Y'know... their jobs!

As Kiba returned, Julia and her haunter both spoke up, though Julia didn't seem to notice that her pokemon was talking.

"Hehe... you could've just asked me..." Chuckles MacGyver the haunter uttered, seemingly directed at Ki. Was he implying he could have put the fire out?

"Hey, Kiba..." Julia greeted before having her hand grabbed and being pulled into listening to what sounded like the tail end of a rant of some sort from... someone. Her brow furrowed. "Yeah... but don't you think we should be checking out this disturbance..?" she asked, slightly insistent. Well, she for one had no desire to have to explain to Chester that chaos had gone down on /her/ watch!

...If only she could see how far that ship had sailed already.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Rina Arias

"CHOMP!"

I chomped off another slice of an apple from my satchel to try to relieve my worries. I looked at the scene before me. There was a pack of Houndour, and a feral human coming towards me and my Pokemon.The human was clad in scraps of cloth, and had vicious, red eyes. Like the pack of Houndour, the human ran with his four limbs on the ground. The pack Houndour was coming closer with every second. As the pack of hellish dogs came closer, I heard a voice shout,"HEY!OVER HERE! HURRY!...SNAP-PRIMAPE! FIRE PUNCH!"

I turned around to see a bellhop by the hotel ordering his monkey-like Pokemon, a Primape, to fight the ruthless pack of Houndour. As much as I would like to dash to the bellhop for safety, the pack of Houndour and the crazed human was blocking the path to protection from danger. Instead of running through the pack of atrocious dogs, I sat down on the cold ground. I told Samuel, my Pidgeotto, to be the leader and command our side of the battle.

I opened my mouth to take two deep breaths. Inhale…exhale…inhale…exhale. I began to meditate to clear my mind of the fears and the worries. Even though I knew I might get attacked by those horrid-looking dogs, I was still meditating. I felt myself floating within my mind as if I was floating in space. Within the depths of my mind, I saw a young girl smiling with her Pokemon, a cheerful Pidgey, asmirking Starly, and a shy Swablu. The girl and her Pokemon seemed to be in joy, and were somehow dancing in the vast blue sky along the fluffy, white clouds within the Sun's warm rays.

Samuel-Pidgeotto

My trainer, Rina, had given me instructions to command my teammates while my trainer was meditating. I stood beside a Staravia, my partner Nalafari. Emil, the Altaria, walked over to us to stand beside us. Emil was still shivering in fear of the murderous pack of Houndour. I tried to reassure Emil by whispering to her quickly as the pack of Houndour was coming closer,"Emil, I understand that you are still terrified of the Houndour. Please remember, that I and Nalafari will always be by your side, no matter where we would trek among such a dangerous road."

"T-thank y-you Sammy," whispered Emil to me. She still looked terrified, but she looked somewhat more confident as I could see it in her eyes.

My beak opened and I shouted to my teammates,"Nalafari, use Tailwind, it will give us some swiftness to out speed those hell hounds! Emil, use Earthquake! Houndours are fire-types! So they must be weak to ground-type moves! Nalafari, fly up with me as Emil prepares her Earthquake!Emil, once you finished your Earthquake, fly up with us! "

"Roger that!" spoke Nalafari as he prepared a Tailwind and flew up with me.

As Nalafari finished his Tailwind, I felt the wind pushing me from behind my wings.Emil used Earthquake, and the ground had trembled to cause the Houndour to become unsteady. A Houndour was near Emil as she began to fly up.

"FWOOOSH!"

Nalafari had attacked the Houndour with a powerful Brave Bird. Nalafari shouted, "No one hurts my lil'sis ya ^&^*&! "

((I apologize if I kept everyone waiting to post on this roleplay. I decided to use first person because I had some difficultly with third person. If you see any errors in my post, please notify me. Thank you in advance.))

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIBA KUROKOKORO
Bizzare Trainer Extraordinaire

Flare.png
Ki.png
Spirit.png
Mello.png

| Flare |—————| Ki |—————| Spirit |—————| Mello |

"Hehe... you could've just asked me..."

Ki turned to the Haunter and shrugged. Next time say something if you want to help. But I've dealt with this problem before. He turned to watch as the Arcanine left. What an eventful night...

~​

Kiba nodded, sighing lightly. "That was my favorite Kimono..." He shook the thought off. There was much more important things happening at the moment. "Let's go find Chester. If he doesn't already know, he needs to. He'll know what we need to do."

~​

Mello gripped Avaith tightly, tears formed in her eyes. Are you okay? How are you feeling?

Years
Hotel Of Horrors

Shadoan nodded and prayed as well for some sort of leader to the mischievous ghost's within the hotel. A lopud wailing is heard above the boys as they walk to hallowed halls. As Gastly and Haunter's were phasing in and out of the walls across the pathway, leaving markings over the paintings of mustaches and tongues along with sketches of death and destruction. Reaching the next door to the stairs, they open it only to be confronted with another hallway. Shadoan looked back and back to the front. "We just went in a short circle. I think our poltergeists are working their magic on the staircase..." Shadoan paused a moment to think for a bit before walking over to another door off to the right side of the hall. "If that's true... Then I wonder." The door was a room labeled 101, opening it slowly Shadoan observed an eternal dark pit that howled a screeching cry from its bottom as he slammed the door shut. "I think were dealing with a ton of ghost's, re-ranging rooms and morphing them, there has to be a lot of power at work here... I guess we can try to check every room until we hit a staircase unless you think Delta can force the ghost's out of the stairwell."

Jev sighed a moment and looked around the foyer. "I have no idea to tell the truth. However, it seems we have ourselves a large sect of ghost's either looking for fun or looking to cause chaos. For all I know, maybe the hotel was built over a grave-" Jev paused a moment as an idea hit him. "-yard.... We just have to see about the basement! Maybe we'll find our source of the trouble!" Jev started scampering across the foyer and opens the door to the staff room only to be greeted by a room in scorching blaze of fire. The flames tried to reach out and grab Jev as he shut the door quickly. "Were not getting there this way, Lets find another door and see if we can hit the stairs."

Outside, Avaith hugged his mate tightly and rubbed her head gently. "I'm fine, the group of ghost's took me after the show ended and replaced me with some sort of Doppelganger... On the bright side, I can walk well, though my muscles are a little sore..." Avaith licked Mello's cheek as he chuckled and backed away a little. "We need to find somewhere safe to hide for now. These spirits are looking to drive all the humans out of Heroes Loft using brutal force... Except for the handful making art everywhere they go... Where is Shadoan? I can't leave here without him."

Blood Moon

The Houndour receed as the feral human attempted to stay steady before it was struck and cast aside. The Bellhop and his Primeape rushed out as he attempted to meet Rina half-way. "COME ON!" He shouted to her, trying to lead her to the hotel before the Houndour could prepare their next wave. The Primeape stood ready as it took care of any straggling left-overs from the first wave.

RISE WITH THE SUN!

Below, Jimmy following the fading prints into the woods, he took notice to several still active zombied trainers carrying a young beautiful girl into the trees. She was unharmed but uncounscious. As the 2 zombies moved deeper in, they vanished. Upon further investigation of the area was a suspicious massive rock.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Haunted Hotel!​

Bravo snorted rather loudly at Shadoan's explanation, "Ya think human!? Here, let me show ya how to do this!" She said proudly as she sniffed the air. Foxtrot looked at her quizzically, "Bravo, you don't understand the theory behind-" Bravo waved him off and sniffed once more before heading to another door and yanking it open to reveal a hallway. "Hm... I believe the way is this way." She then spoke in a rather loud voice, "If you wusses want to stay then stay, but I'm heading on!" The Banette headed forward into the room.

Jack sighed, "Looks like we need to figure out the maze." He told Shadoan as he headed off after the Banette with Foxtrot following, the little Sableye muttering something about a theory. Delta also took notice and floated after his trainer.

Alpha glanced over to the departers and sighed, "Coming!" The psychic called after them and quickly went into the doorway as well. The hallways was full of doors, probably that would have lead to rooms in the upper floors of the hotel. Bravo grabbed a doorknob and glanced at the others, "Hey! Grab a room and open it! We'll find our way soon enough!"

Foxtrot sighed, "Didn't you 'smell' the way earlier however?"

The Banette puffed out her chest, "Lost the scent! Open the doors and I can find the scent once more!"'

Even though he sighed the Sableye grabbed a doorknob as did Alpha. Delta was left out of the fun due to his lack of hands. "On the count of three we open!" She crackled with laughter. "So everyone get ready!"

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes Loft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia's haunter just sort of fell silent in response. Perhaps conversation skills were... not Ki's strongsuit. Meanwhile, Julia seemed a bit disappointed at the idea of going to Chester for help. She had hoped they could handle any issues on their own. Wasn't that their job? To handle the situation, not just to report it? She supposed it had escalated beyond a minor incident though, and there was no telling what else the ghost pokemon had done. "Gotta go fast ...Let's make it quick." she stated in a professional tone. At that she ran off for Chester's tent, presumably with Kiba following, and presuming she didn't happen to see Chester elsewhere while she was moving she would get there and hesitantly peek her way inside, searching for their boss.

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill

Even with the moonlight, the footprints were beginning to become harder to spot. But before they could fully disappear from view, the footprints faded into the woods nearby. Determined to track down the zombies that had nearly killed him moments ago, Jimmy decided to continue on. Down below, Jimmy noticed a hint of movement. Seconds later, he flew over a narrow clearing in the woods, revealing a pair of zombie trainers, much like the ones from earlier. They were carrying something, or someone! From his viewpoint, it seemed to be a human, in fact Jimmy was confident it was. He wasn't sure of the gender but whoever it was, they didn't seem to be under the same spell that their abductors were. Otherwise, why would there be a need to carry the body?

This discovery merely further encouraged him to investigate the situation. He nudged Annie, indicating he'd prefer to tighten the gap between the zombies and him. She got the message, and flew down a bit lower, but enough so hopefully they wouldn't be detected. As he followed them further in, Jimmy's own attentiveness began to fade, looking up every few minutes to glance at the moon. Upon looking down, he realized that the zombies, and the body were both gone. They had disappeared from the trail, when he wasn't even looking. But what remained in his sight was a gigantic, rather odd rock formation. In fact, it was so large that it's peak was almost at their current height. Jimmy thought it suspicious such a large rock be situated within the woods, and to be "coincidentally" on the path of the zombies.

"Annie, land near that." He pointed over to the rock, and Annie quickly dropped down. They landed gracefully, allowing him to dismount the bird almost immediately. "Alright, stay over here for now." He looked up at the towering rock, walking over to it cautiously. Approaching it, he laid a hand on it's cool and rough surface. It felt like your average stone surface except, with the possible purposes of its existence, it most likely wasn't. Jimmy backed away but kept a hand loosely attached to the rock. He circled around to the back to investigate further, separating himself from the safety of his Altaria.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Harry
(In Lilycove City)
"Heh.... I've finally found you, league recruter. I shall win this battle to enter the league!" I said, probably scaring him in the process. I do sound creepy at times.
"Well, yes you have found me. But how are you so sure you can beat my trusty Arcanine?" He said, sounding confident. I'll make sure he doesn't feel so safe soon... I send out Fin, my Golduck, to battle his Arcanine.
"Go, Fin! Let's win this!" I yell, "Use Water Pulse!" The Pulse hits any does massive damage, while confusing his Pokemon. The Arcanine damages itself, and does not recover itself before I say, "Fin, finish him with a Surf attack!"
"Oh my Arceus!" said the weak recruiter, "You're not half bad! You defeated my pokemon with only a few blows! I'm not so sure if you can beat my Medecham, though!"
(Will finish the battle soon!)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Xavier woke with a yawn. "Ahhh....Time to get me some missions." He rubbed his hands greedily and packed his gear up. "First I need to heal my team up." They hadn't taken any damage from fighting the zombies, but they were tired. He had to make sure they were safe. He stowed away his sleeping roll and released Zed. He always had one of his pokemon watching his back. Professor X would've chosen Stark or Clay, but they were exhausted from the Sandstorm-Protect combo. Bull's-Eye had been swarmed with zombies and they had tired him out. He couldn't take Mel...because he was a Mantine. There really wasn't another reason.

X-Ray walked into the Pokemon Center and approached the lady at the counter. "Excuse me Ma'am? Could you heal my pokemon? We had a little...incident last night." She reluctantly replied yes. He had awkwardly stated it. "Thank you ma'am." He watched her heal his pokemon and collected them, then walked towards the door.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Harry
(In Lilycove City)

"I do beleive you are mistaken, for a simple Medecham is no match for Fin." The man throws a pokeball and out comes his petty Medecham. He won't know what hit him.
"Go Medecham!" He says, "To victory!" This guy is still confident he'll defeat me even though I defeated his last pokemon in less that 10 hits. Sigh, it's a shame. He really thinks he's gonna win.
"Use Water Pulse, Fin! Then Secret Power!" In this kind of environment, Secret Power has a small chance of paralyzing the opponent. I hear a zaping noise and the Medicham is paralyzed. I can't beleive my luck today! Alright, let's not lose this streak now, "Use..." I never got to finish that sentence, because Fin was hit with a thunderpunch. My partner is down to low amounts of HP... Now, Harry! Don't give up!
"You done, kid?" said the smug man, man I hate him now.
"No... I will never quit! Not when I'm so close! Use Water Pulse and finish him off!" The Water Pulse hits his stupid Medicham and causes it to faint. "Yes! Take that League Official.
"Good job. Here you go, kid. That was a fun battle, even though you destroyed me." He gives me my first part of the badge.
"Yeah! We got our first piece of the badge! We're gonna win for sure, aren't we, Fin?"
I say excidedly.
"Golduck!" My partner says.
(I'm gonna skip to when I arrive in Lethia for my next post.)

Years
(I apologize for my absence. I'll be making my post now while I still draw breath.)
HOTEL OF HORRORS

Shadoan saw Bravo grab a doorknob and the rest of his pokemon followed the same example. Shadoan took the knob of a door and looked at Jack. "They have the right idea, the more rooms we check at once, the better." Shadoan opened his door along with the rest of the pokemon. Behind Shadoans door was a room of ****ty and half-dressed women, running around with gobs of butter. Shutting the door fast with cheeks as red as cherries, he proceeds to another door. Behind Foxtrots door was a room full of gold, crowns, jewels, a mountains of treasure. Behind Bravo's was a brick wall with the words "Eat at Joe's" spray painted all over it. Behind Alpha was a staircase with what appeared to be a river of chocolate pudding flowing down the stair case only to have a large river of fire ride down the sweet ride. Irek came up from behind Shadoan with a hotel map. "Sorry, I went off to find this, anything happen while I was away?" Shadoan sighed as he looked at the green little friend. "Pleanty... Wait, did you-" "I saw the chaos Flare was causing earlier due to our little poltergeist's, I went to get a map to assist you both. Ghost cases like this don't really happen all that often, especially in Standing Grace... We can talk about this when we leave Heroes Loft." Irek presents the map toward the two trainers. "Keep track of the situation the best you can, try to eliminate the rooms as you search each one is my only advi-." He pauses a moment sniffing the air. "What's that smell?.."

Chester was inside his tent, listening to some music as he was closing his eyes, bopping his head to each ebat as he paused and felt Julia's presence. Opening his eyes and looking at the expression on her face, it took his brain a few minutes to register. "... Something happened outside, did it?" He sighed as he pulled out his cane and put his red top hat back on as he stepped out as noticed his hotel with its eerie appearance. "Can one of you two explain to me exactly what has happened while I was relaxing? I seem to be a few pages short of the whole story." The hotel behind him began to slowly rip and lift off of the foundation. "... That doesn't explain enough, is it psychics? Ghosts? Team rocket trying to literally rocket off with the property? Magma? Aqua? A family of Snorlax's? Controlled tornado?"

RISE WITH THE SUN!

Searching the rock formation, Jimmy paces and examines the area. He notes that several of the trees are positioned differently and one of the seems to be inscribe with a lovers heart. Sitting back on the cold stone, he feels a short gust of wind brushing from behind his ankles. Looking down, he discovers the source of air is coming from under the rock, there must be something under it!

-Pokemon Center-
Nurse joy watches Xavier walk out as she calls to him. "If your here for the league, do you need a map?" She called to him, holding up a folded map of the region as he stood near the door. "Also, if your looking for work, there is a job vendor upstairs. You can perform various jobs for money or badge pieces if your in the tournament."

(Can't wait to see you in the region OrangeNess, hope you like zombies, flying islands of rocks, bugs and other wonders the region offers.)​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIBA KUROKOKORO

Pokémon:
448.png
059.png
648.png
200.png

Crispy
Healthy

Held Item(s):
N/A

Chapter One:
Haunted Hotel

Part One

Kiba raced after Julia (which was relatively easy; he actually slowed his pace a bit so he wouldn't outrun her) as they reached Chester's tent. Kiba kept the basket of loving Pokemon secure, and Ki quickly caught up as well. Chester asked them what was going on, and the hotel was immediately ripped from the ground and hovering. Kiba, trying not to be distracted by this, spoke up. "Ghosts, sir. And probably a lot of them." Kiba finished, though Ki had nudged him by the elbow and he spoke up once more. "And... Flare nearly burned down the building, if there hadn't been Water Pokemon to hose him down... If there's any damages, I take full responsibility... Sorry." Kiba bowed toward Chester, leaving a guilt-ridden tone of silence.

Meanwhile, Mello continued to grip Avaith from within the basket. "I don't know... I think maybe he's in the hote--" She simply stopped as she saw the entire structure lift up off of the ground. "... There..."

Spirit glanced around as the hotel seemed to be shaking and moving. "Um, Jev... I think we're airborne..."

Flare continued to sleep in (moderate) peace.

Fixed Float!

Last edited:
Years
Hotel of Horrors
Chester looked at Kiba and chuckled. "The building can blow up for all I care, just as long as no one is hurt or killed, then there is nothing to take responsibility for, that's suppose to be the purpose of your job..." Looking at the hovering hotel building, he begins to walk towards the base and kneels down, looking into the basement before getting back up. He walked out towards his tent, pulling out a pokeball and tossing it, *KLASH* a flash of light and an Abra appears from the ball. "Alright, I'll leave the everything to the both of you, I'll be in Lavender town Kanto getting tools to handle the situation, since this one thing I never counted on happening... The plan will be as follows, Keep as many people and attendants here as safe as you physically can within your abilities until I get back." He turned his back briefly before halting a moment and then turning back. "If you see Shadoan and Jack, let them know. If they're stuck inside, then just keep your focus out here. We're bound to see more issues soon enough..." He trailed off on his last sentence as a few of the bird pokemon were bursting from the trees and crashing into various objects near the loft. few birds trying to burrow underground with their beaks while others seemed to be flying backwards. As the crazed bird pokemon were continuing their detrimental run, a small group of people at random in the crowd began to simply fall asleep only to suddenly start sleep walking while making the sounds of a pokemon. Finally, pots and pans from the mess hall tent began to take form and create a large functioning golem. "I spoke too soon... That happened and... and... Never mind, I'll be back as soon as I can, Jerry, Teleport to Kanto, Lavender town." "Aaaaaaaaaaaabra!" in a flash of light Chester left to get the tools to combat the ghost's

Avaith looked up with eyes a little bit in horror though also in a little frustration. "I guess once in Lethia, ALMOST anything can happen." He looked up from outside of the basket as he saw the small chaos raging all around them in the loft before hunkering back down and holding close to Mello. "I stand corrected, everything is bound to happen in Lethia."

Jev looked outside and took notice to the hotel taking flight. Sitting back and searching the haunted halls, he walks over towards the door marked emergency stairs. "I agree, though that won't stop me. I still say to the basement." Busting open the door, he looks inside the find a small pit and sighs. "Drama queens, you think you can lower me down Spirit?" He asked, looking back at her.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Haunted Hotel!​

Foxtrot stared at the jewels, the Sableye's mouth starting to water a bit as he gazed upon them. He slowly began to advance, only to be pulled back by Bravo. "Nope! We are not letting you in there! It's a trap idiot." The Sableye squirmed in her grasp. "Come on Bravo! Just one! Please!" Alpha just stared at his. "How the.... how did they...." As Irek questioned where a certain scent was coming from Alpha forcefully shut his door. "Nothing, just something stupid." He grumbled.

Foxtrot continued to struggle with Bravo as he looked into the open door. "They are right there! Let me have one!" He said in desperation. Jack looked at the pikachu. "Irek, not to sound ungrateful.... but a map can't help us. Odds are if we open these doors again they will lead to a entirely different area. We just have to move along and play their games.... for now."

Bravo struggled with the Sableye but his squirming proved to be too much as he finally ripped himself free from the Banette and dived into the room and grabbed one of the gems , happily eating it with passion.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Loft
Julia just sort of glanced at Kiba as he explained everything that had been on her mind with a bit more confidence than she would've. It wasn't until the hotel started to literally lift off the ground that her atttention was finally stolen away from silently waiting to be useful. Her first thought was honestly the question of what would happen when the hotel came /down/. Gulp

Julia just sort of swayed a bit on her feet, perhaps forgetting her balance, or to breath. This quickly ended however. One could only go so long suffocating of their own inaction before realizing what they were doing either consciously or subconsciously--Unless of course you had a thing for absurdly tight clothes, in which case you're prone to comically abrupt fainting~ luckily, this was not the case. There was only one thing left to do. "What do we do?" Julia asked, feeling slightly helpless in the face of this catastrophe. It felt like they had already failed. She didn't want to be 'that girl' though. Perhaps they needed to go on the offensive? Go find out what exactly is doing this and punch them in the face? Normal type moves don't effect ghost types, noob!

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill

The other side of the rock held little difference. The environment around it was a different story. The trees seemed suspicious, at least to Jimmy. Something about them just didn't bode right with him. He wasn't sure what about them bothered him, but the feeling was enough to chance him into inspecting them. A closer look revealed nothing substantial. A heart with a set of names had been skillfully crafted into a tree's trunk. That was the only thing that appeared out of the ordinary and what use would a mere inscription of young love serve him?

Jimmy sighed at his slight bump in the road. He placed his hands on his hips and walked back to the large rock. He leans against the cold stone, sinking down into a sitting position. At that moment, an unmistakable breeze had emitted from the rock, flying past his bare ankles. He sort of shuddered at the sensation, he hadn't expected a rock to be able to produce wind. When was that even remotely possible? Jimmy decided to investigate the rock's suspicious behavior. He placed his head slightly above the ground, resting it against the cool surface. A strong gust of wind blasted him in the face. There was definitely something underneath this huge chunk of stone.

He grabbed for a pokeball and tossed it. Toby, his young Zigzagoon emerged. The little raccoon looked around, sniffing the unfamiliar air. Jimmy turned towards Toby, leaning down so the two were at eye level. "I'm going to need you to dig down near this rock," he pointed at what he was referring to, hoping Toby got the message. "Then if you see anything odd, or anything that doesn't sit right with you, I want you to come back up immediately, and scratch the ground twice." At Toby's size, he wouldn't have been able to create a hole big enough for the both of them without wasting time. It was better for him to get a look and then inform Jimmy. Besides, Jimmy was pretty confident in the young pokemon.

Toby walked over to the rock, feeling for himself the bursts of wind passing from it. He dug a paw into the ground and proceeded to dig. Before Jimmy knew it, his Zigzagoon had disappeared from his sight, only leaving behind a small tunnel of dirt.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIBA KUROKOKORO

Pokémon:
448.png
059.png
648.png
200.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
N/A

Chapter One:
Haunted Hotel

Part Two

Julia seemed rather faint of heart due to their current situation. Kiba, however, was showing only courage and determination; in fact, it burned in his eyes, a flame that could easily erupt into something amazing. Kiba whistled a single tone and the previously sleeping Arcanine awoke with an agitated groan before returning to his trainer. Kiba placed the basket on the ground as Ki and Flare stood at either side of it. "Alright you guys... Right now, our only option is to fight off these ghosts until Chester returns with a better solution. Ki, you detect the ghosts by their auras, and Flare, you scorch 'em... /Without/ burning anything else, if you can. Mello, Avaith," Kiba faced the basketed Pokemon, "You two are still injured, so no leaving the basket. I'll carry you two closer, so listen to Ki as he locates the ghosts. Mello, you can sing them to sleep, and Avaith, you can hit them with some fire attacks."

Kiba was certainly in a whole new mindset at the moment (or rather, no one has seen him in battle mode before). Taking the basket, he charged straight for the hovering hotel, with Ki and Flare on his sides. Julia was openly allowed to follow and/or help, though she'd find Kiba very well-prepared for this situation.

Spirit watched with a light sigh. "I know, let's just..." Spirit attached herself to Jev, focusing on her abilities. The two of them fell through the floor, hopefully landing in the basement.

Fixed Float!

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Aloft
Julia was, needless to say, a bit distraught. Ghosts had that effect on people, being the masters of death and trickery as they were. Dark pokemon are just ghost wannabes Regardless--There were... more pressing things to attend to. Lavender Town? Sheesh. She wished she could be in lavender town. That sounded like a cake walk compared to anything she was seeing right in front of her. Namely, a /steel golem had just formed/, oh Arceus! Well, she supposed she should go handle that. A steel golem was probably /dangerous/ or something, and if one hadn't noticed she did in fact care about doing her job.

Julia made her way over to the golem at a hurried pace with Chuckles MacGyver in tow. Stopping in front of it, she looked up and realized she... hadn't quite worked out how she was going to fight a mass of innanimate objects. It seemed to her that they were being controlled via telekinesis. Perhaps--

"Chuckles... can you disrupt the telekinetic force holding this thing together?" she asked out loud, now relatively close to the thing, though obviously not exesively so. MacGyver didn't give a clear reaction, but rather reached out and attempted to see for himself by trying to pull the golem apart with the same powers that held it together.

Years
Heroes Loft: Hotel of Horrors

(FINALS ARE DONE! WHOOO-HOOO! IM FREE TO PROGRAM AND POST!)
As MacGyver grasped ahold of the inanimate Golem, He attempted to pull off the arms first. He succeeded, though the arms remained intact and attempted to crawl, hop onto and wrestle him the the ground. In an attempt to pull off the body revealed a pink Gastly who seemed to be holding the entire contraption together. It kinetically used its power to shut the chest back as it backed away from MacGyver. With its weakpoint revealed, Julia and Mac Gyver need to plan their next move while dealing with two metal dismembered arms still grappling Mac Gyvers body!

Enemy-
1 x Pot Golem - Pink Gastly [Ascended Pokemon]
2 x Pan arms

Upon arrival towards the hovering hotel, the doors flew open infront of Kiba as dozens of ghost's and spirits burst forth, forming a ghostly gale; holding back the 3 mighty warriors and the 2 injured. Avaith poked his head out and breathed a deep flame against the gale, however it had no effect as it continued to drive them back. As the gust died down, 4 haunters formed from the dust and began their attack towards Kiba and his group with an attempt to use hypnosis.

Enemy-
4 x Haunters

As Jev and Spirit fell through and hit rock bottom, the pit dissappated and vanished to reveal a set of stairs. Taking the first step down, Jev fell through and out of the hotel into the basement. When he landed, he was in an awkward position over Spirit ashe hopped off. "SORRY!!" He panicked a little only to have the peace disrupted by a loud booming sound, coming from a red stone to their right. "...What the- What is that?" The stone beated like a heart pulse as the bug approached it, only to be knocked back by the Gengar that bursts from it. Its body as black as night as it defends against the 2 pokemon. "You shall not touch THIS STONE!"

Enemy-
1 x Gengar

As foxtrot swallowed the first gem, the room's illusion dissolved, only to have the trease replaced with what seemed to be a massive gengar. Irek rushed in and yanked Foxtrot back out of room and shut the door behind him before the massive pokemon could reach for him. Looking back at Jack, Shadoan and the rest of the team, he paused a moment and looked inside the room again before shutting the door. "Cr@p.... Of all of Lethia...." Shadoan tilted his head, looking at Irek. "What is it?" Irek looked at Jack and Shadoan with a agitated look. "There is good news and bad news, the good news is the root of the problem is not on the highest floor. It will be on this floor." Shadoan stepped back a little. "That's hard to believe, Shouldn't there be some sort of boss ghost or something?" Irek nodded. "Yes, but I now know who the leader is; which is the bad news..." The door behind Irek starts making sounds of something being hit against it as Irek rushes behind Shadoan. "This leader can posses human beings and can force them to commit acts against their will, even murder." Shadoan tood back from the door, look back behind him at Irek. "Then how do you know he's on this floor?" Irek looks up at Shadoan and Jack. "It's a possesor, it prefers to be closer to his prey rather than run from it... We need to head towards the another hall near the center of the hotel and try the doors there."

(Personal note: Still juggling two jobs so I'm sorry if this feels rushed. XD)

RISE WITH THE SUN!
As Toby dug and dug, he felt some loose dirt underneath his paws and fell through the cavity. There was a large lever mechanism attached to the rock with a gust of wind blowing through the tunnel. Looking around, there is evidence of footprints where to so called zombies have been spotted and signs of a body being dragged.

Last edited:
Back