• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earthberry's Items, TM's, Berries and Misc Pokemon Thread

Years
    Hi, I'm interested in...
    U-turn
    Substitute
    Leichi Berry
    NZ Jirachi
    Shiny 10th ANNIV Celebi - lvl 70 Serious

I can offer one of the following for each of the TMs: Dragon Claw, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball, or Aerial Ace.
    For the Leichi Berry, would you like a Salac or a Petaya Berry?
    For the Jirachi and Celebi, would you accept shinies you don't have?

Years
    Hi, I'm interested in...
    U-turn
    Substitute
    Leichi Berry
    NZ Jirachi
    Shiny 10th ANNIV Celebi - lvl 70 Serious

I can offer one of the following for each of the TMs: Dragon Claw, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball, or Aerial Ace.
    For the Leichi Berry, would you like a Salac or a Petaya Berry?
    For the Jirachi and Celebi, would you accept shinies you don't have?

Ok, for the TM's I will take Solar Beam and Dragon Claw.
    The berry I will trade for the Petaya.
    And for the legends, what shinies do you have? I am REALLY looking for a shiny pidgey but feel free to offer.

ok... and for the heracross?
    sorry, the charmander is all I'm really interested in.

Last edited:

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
    Oh... How about the charmander for the hreacross? I like heracross better :D

How about the charmander for both coz my charmander has max ivs

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok, for the TM's I will take Solar Beam and Dragon Claw.
    The berry I will trade for the Petaya.
    And for the legends, what shinies do you have? I am REALLY looking for a shiny pidgey but feel free to offer.
    Ooh sorry, I don't have a shiny Pidgey. I do have shiny Bagon, Absol, and Chansey, all UT. If you give me a day I can transfer a shiny UT Kyogre from my GBA.

Years
    Oh... How about the charmander for the hreacross? I like heracross better :D

How about the charmander for both coz my charmander has max ivs

Hmmm, how about, instead of the charmander, I give you the Heracross for the shiny riolu.

Ooh sorry, I don't have a shiny Pidgey. I do have shiny Bagon, Absol, and Chansey, all UT. If you give me a day I can transfer a shiny UT Kyogre from my GBA.

I will take the shiny Kyogre for the shiny Celebi, and since the Jirachi is an event could I get the Absol and Chansey?

Last edited:
    Years
    I will take the shiny Kyogre for the shiny Celebi, and since the Jirachi is an event could I get the Absol and Chansey?
    Okay, how about we trade tomorrow so we can trade the items and Pokemon all in one go?
    Also, would you like me to give nicknames to any of the Pokemon?

Years
    hey im interested in your tm energy ball and flash cannon and the probopass. you can check my thread for guys you would like

What do you have for shiny pokes, other than the Salamence? I would really prefer to trade the probopass for another shiny. As for the TM's, I will take the Aggron if I can.

Years
    What do you have for shiny pokes, other than the Salamence? I would really prefer to trade the probopass for another shiny. As for the TM's, I will take the Aggron if I can.

ok i have since traded the aggron and salamence, im sorry i havent updated my thread :/ i have a shiny floatzel and will be recieving a shiny metagross later today from dark shaymin

Years
    ok i have since traded the aggron and salamence, im sorry i havent updated my thread :/ i have a shiny floatzel and will be recieving a shiny metagross later today from dark shaymin

Ok, how about the Metagross for the Probopass and the Tyrannitar for the TM's?

Last edited:
    Back