• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earthberry's Items, TM's, Berries and Misc Pokemon Thread

Years
    Alright that's fine. fiilllllerrr

Sorry, I was talking to Live_Wire but I have a Tyrannitar in my box if you want it since I will be receiving another one today.
    ok the trade for the metagross fell through cuz he didnt want the rhyperior cuz its nicknamed. :/ um would you like the rhyperior? or i can give you something else to trade with the tyranitar

Golden Carrotcake

Master Trainer
    Years
    could i have your Shiny 10th ANNIV Celebi, Shiny Space C Deoxys, Shiny 10 ANNIV Entei?

check my thread for any thing you would want in return. i really don't care what u pick. if u want it, i'll trade

Years
    could i have your Shiny 10th ANNIV Celebi, Shiny Space C Deoxys, Shiny 10 ANNIV Entei?

check my thread for any thing you would want in return. i really don't care what u pick. if u want it, i'll trade

Sorry, the Celebi and Deoxys are spoken for at the moment, trades are pending but for the Entei how about the shiny Jirachi?

ok it has a nick name if thats ok with you

That's not a problem fillerrr

Last edited:
    Back