• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest Final Bosses

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Have ANY of you played Earthbound/Mother 2 or Mother 3!?

Giygas: ----- freaking tells you how to win during the battle! Just pray and keep yourself alive!

Masked Man: Semi-final boss was a pushover, and this dude is basically Giygas when it comes to the strategy. He kills off everyone except Lucas, so you gotta keep on keeping yourself alive until you find out the Masked Man is ----- (not the same as the other ----- in Mother 2) and he kills himself!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Twilight Princess Ganondorf was pathetic.

I also found Sephiroth in FFVII to be the easiest boss of all the FF games I've played. Really pathetic after all the buildup to him. Even Vayne in XII was harder, and that's pretty bad.

Although probably the most disappointing final boss for me was Ashnard in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Seriously, a 60HP final boss (even though he has a second form in Hard mode) and a not-too-difficult final map really lost the epic feel of the game. PoR was the better game, but Radiant Dawn had the better final map.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Twilight Princess Ganondorf was pathetic.

I also found Sephiroth in FFVII to be the easiest boss of all the FF games I've played. Really pathetic after all the buildup to him. Even Vayne in XII was harder, and that's pretty bad.

Although probably the most disappointing final boss for me was Ashnard in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Seriously, a 60HP final boss (even though he has a second form in Hard mode) and a not-too-difficult final map really lost the epic feel of the game. PoR was the better game, but Radiant Dawn had the better final map.

I agree with that of Sephiroth, All the game you hear that it's the best thing in the whole world... Anyways FF have the best secret bosses: Yiazmat, Omega Weapones (in some ones) Ultima, things like that....

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Zant( although this doesnt really count as a final boss) was kind of pretty easy, just soughta like revision.
    also i thought FE sacred stones was pretty easy, you just had to have the right people.

THECHAMPISHERE88

Event Collecting Champ
    Years
    the last boss of kingdom hearts 2...sike that was kinda hard

Lou from GH3 was pretty easy(on easy mode) I beat him on the first try...

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    final boss in mafia. Just hit the guy with a few tommy gun rounds, and it's over for him, and it's quite easy to dodge his fire.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Sepherioth in FF7 was kind of a disappointment even though he is still a bad ass character. ;p

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I don't think I have ever played a game in which the final boss was actually hard. The last time I remember fighting a tough boss was in Ninja Gaiden Black, and that wasn't even the final boss. If it has to be a final boss then the last time I had a challenge was Metroid Prime in....Metroid Prime. Easiest final boss ever has to be Bellum from Phantom Hourglass for me, that was such an easy fight.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Bowser in Super Mario Sunshine is so easy and it was disappointing and the last Gym Leader in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl is easy too. :(

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Here comes another:

Razor in Need For Speed: Most Wanted had so much hype, then I beat him in five easy races this morning. How sad.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2008
    d a g oth Ur at the end of TES3: Morrowind was ridiculously easy.
    Necron in FF9 was pathetic. I believe I took him down in around 5 turns?

...Why did it censor d a g o?

Sepherioth in FF7 was kind of a disappointment even though he is still a bad ass character. ;p
    Sephiroth is a wuss. All he did was kill a few people and summon meteor, and he had some lame backstory.

Now KEFKA. Kefka is the epitome of a badass character. He killed people just to say that he did.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ganon in this crappy 1993 Philips C-D-I game Link: The Faces of Evil was pretty bad, too. All you had to do was throw a book at him and he died. Just like that. :/
    Haha, forgot about that one. xD Never played it, but I've seen enough YouTube Poops to understand that well enough. xD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Necron in FF9 was pathetic. I believe I took him down in around 5 turns?

...Why did it censor d a g o?

Sephiroth is a wuss. All he did was kill a few people and summon meteor, and he had some lame backstory.

Now KEFKA. Kefka is the epitome of a badass character. He killed people just to say that he did.
    I agree completely with this post. =P But compared to certain other last bosses in Final Fantasy games *coughUltimeciaandSephiroth* Necron was hard-ish, I suppose. Grand Cross really surprised me the first time I fought him, (trust me, having three party members petrified and Garnet with Silence status and only about 1000 HP left is not nice. I didn't expect mass petrification from the final boss. :x) but as long as you guard yourself from the deadliest status effects, Necron is extremely easy to beat. He needs more HP imo. That said, now I shall list the final bosses that are so ridiculously easy I can't really decide which one of them to pick:

Sephiroth (FF VII) - The battle was over before it even started. I beat him in less than a minute and he didn't even get to deal any damage on any of my characters (all he did was cast Wall on himself. Big whoop. :x). A final boss should not go down this fast.

Ultimecia (FF VIII) - a skill that drops your whole party's HP down to one is nice, but not very helpful when it takes three turns to charge the only attack capable of actually killing off a party member. I found the battle against the Ultimecia/Griever fusion harder than the final part of the battle.

Marluxia (both in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and the PS2 remake) - Seriously, what the heck? In the original version, he used no sleights whatsoever and he only had one 9 in his deck and not a single 0, meaning that if you stick your deck full of 9s, you'll have no trouble whatsoever. However, apparently the development staff thought it was a nice idea to give him a huge chunk of HP and only make it possible to damage him after a card break or during phase that allows you to get in two or three combos before you get blown off his flowermobile. In the remake, the final battle wasn't quite as frustrating, but even easier than in the original thanks to Stop Raid which turned from completely useless to completely broken when they remade the game. Marluxia enemy card + three Stop Raids and you'll have taken away at least half of his HP and nothing stops you from using a couple of more Stop Raids after the enemy card's effect has worn off. The only thing to watch out for is getting stuck in his death sentence right after getting your cards scattered around the battle area.

Time Devourer (Chrono Cross) - give one character the Yellow Plate and another one the Green Plate and you can't really lose. The battle against the fused dragon gods was much harder than the battle against the real Time Devourer.

Daos (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals) - his strongest spell can barely kill a decent leveled character in three hits. The occasional Dark Reflector can catch you off guard, but unless the player is a complete idiot, it's impossible to get your whole party killed by it. He did take a reasonably long time to defeat, but a durable boss is nothing without a good offense to back up the defensive capabilities.

Those would be my top five easiest final bosses in no particular order although there are plenty of others that need to have their difficulty raised.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Has ANYONE here even played ONE Mother game?

If you did, you will understand how easy final bosses can be.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Any of the bosses in New Super Mario Bros (DS) were basically insta-killed if you kept a mega-mushroom back. On the last boss i just charged through and jumped on the button :)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Because I'm generally lame at thinking things at the top of my head, I have to agree that Sephiroth as a final boss was a joke. Any of the weapons would've been more suited as a final boss, maybe not storyline-wise but difficulty-wise, to the least. Sephiroth is indeed a wuss, even though I like his haircut and his sword.

Vayne wasn't as bad as Sephiroth and I actually had to concentrate somewhat, but he could've been better. Still for me (IMHO), XII is the best FF game out so far. I loved the freedom you had with travelling and the new battle system was also great.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2008
    Because I'm generally lame at thinking things at the top of my head, I have to agree that Sephiroth as a final boss was a joke. Any of the weapons would've been more suited as a final boss, maybe not storyline-wise but difficulty-wise, to the least. Sephiroth is indeed a wuss, even though I like his haircut and his sword.

Vayne wasn't as bad as Sephiroth and I actually had to concentrate somewhat, but he could've been better. Still for me (IMHO), XII is the best FF game out so far. I loved the freedom you had with travelling and the new battle system was also great.

I'd say the top 3 FF are in this order:
    Final Fantasy 9
    Final Fantasy 6
    Final Fantasy 12

Back