• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest Final Bosses

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Ever played a really great game, but get to the big bad final boss and he/she turns out to be a total pushover. Well, here's your chance to post your experiences.

I think the final bosses for all the Megaman Battle Network games were a disappointment. I beat the final boss in their last game with all my HP left.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    The final boss from Metroid Prime III. Then again, the whole game was fairly easy- I don't think I died once in the entire game.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    To me, I think the final boss in LoZ:Phantom Hourglass was too easy :x. I was expecting it to be a bit more challenging. (well harder than the other bosses) Took me about 5 mins to beat him with full hp left and without out the use of any of the spirits' powers. (other than Ciela's power)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Majora's Mask was disappointingly easy. But the final boss in Metroid Prime 3 really deserves winning here.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd have to go with GLADoS in Portal. Unbelievably easy.

But, I suppose the game wasn't meant to be too hard.

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
    MegaMudkip X:/ MegaMan X6's final boss was really easy. Sigma hit me a bit but the damage was short. All I did was shoot him with ground dash on his mouth and it did lots of damage on him. But his first form was too easy!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    The final boss in Eternal Sonata was extremely easy, at least if you did the side dungeon right before the end. It must have taken me thirty seconds total to beat him =\

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Bowser in Super Mario Galaxy was really, really easy. Same with the boss in Super Paper Mario (not to mention having the stupidest design I've ever seen). Get it together already, Nintendo.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The real finaly boss of Devil May Cry 4 was extremely easy! If you take more than 15 seconds to beat it, then something's wrong.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    hm, bowser in galaxy was disappointing, but all the bosses in galaxy were pretty sad. The black blob at the end of ffx, and Ganondorf from twilight princess was incredibly disappointing as well......

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    The last level on gears of war was a piece of. a few sniper rounds and lancer clips put the bug down quick, even on hard mode.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Oh oh, Imran Zakhaev in Call of Duty 4. xD
    He being a mortal man like any other, you only need one decent shot to take him down.

Okay well he's not really a boss, but may aswell be the equivilent.

Edit: Okay here's a proper boss: Ernesto Diaz in Time Crisis 2.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    My brother wont let me on call of duty cuz he thinks ill wreck his gamerscore (Even though i beat him :))

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Ganondorf in Twilight Princess was pathetic. ^^;;

Ganon in this crappy 1993 Philips C-D-I game Link: The Faces of Evil was pretty bad, too. All you had to do was throw a book at him and he died. Just like that. :/

Other contenders are: Braska's Final Aeon in FFX, Ultemecia in FFVIII, and Sephiroth in FFVII.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    Ganondorf in Twilight Princess was pathetic. ^^;;

Ganon in this crappy 1993 Philips C-D-I game Link: The Faces of Evil was pretty bad, too. All you had to do was throw a book at him and he died. Just like that. :/

Other contenders are: Braska's Final Aeon in FFX, Ultemecia in FFVIII, and Sephiroth in FFVII.
    XD, those cdi games should not be counted as part of the zelda series, theyre soooooooooo bad, yet they spawn such good youtube poop :/

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    the uber goals in Tony Hawk's Proving Ground were waaaaaaaay to easy. xD the whole game was incredibly easy though. took me one day. (i have it for PS2, so dont ask how i got it so quick.)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I would say Dark Samus in Metroid Prime 3. She wasn't hard at all. And well, also, I think that the final boss in Tales of Symphonia is way too much of a pushover. And then Ganondorf in WW and Ganon in Twilight Princess.

Only reason he wasmore challenging in OoT, is because of all the ping-ponging, it got really fast ><;

Back