• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Education

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    When you leave your high school/school (come out of the compulsery education) area; will you go onto to study other subjects? Like move onto further education?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am going to University I hope. I want to study psychology. I need to really improve my grades to do it though.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Next year when i pass my exams hopefully i will go on to a sixform colluege to studie computer repair and programming.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Oh, I will definitely go to the university. I want to teach Slovak and English (although the teacher salaries are not veryhigh), and maybe do translations etc. I am very sure that I want to be a teacher. But before that, I need to learn English even more than before. Our final exams on secondary schools in Slovakia (called maturita) have strict criteria and after that I will have to get state certificate (called štátnica XD) which will allow me to teach.

Years
    I wanna study so I´ll become a teacher sometime... Well, I hope so.
    I´d like to teach English and German/French. But therefore, I think I´m going to go to a country where you speak English or French, just to know this languages fluently.
    Or maybe I´ll become an elementary school teacher, so I would teach random stuff.
    Lucky for me that I have enough time to decide xD

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I'm really hoping to get into an art college after high school. I'm currently looking the most at doing concept art. In any event, I'm going out of state, because one in-state University lets in any stupid West Virginia redneck who applies and the other... uh, I just don't like it. Plus I want out of this economic craphole of a state. I guess I could go to tech school or something, but I'd really rather not. :<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I already have. *feels old* XD; I'm in my first year of university, studying Math/Computer Science. I'd always planned on heading to post-secondary education after high school and I'm so glad because it's a lot of fun, even if there's a lot of work. 8D;

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
    Years
    Next year around August after I graduate from high school, I'll be moving to Chicago to live with my boyfriend. I'm probably going to take a year off from school to get settled in, get a steady job, ect. On my year off however, I do plan on studying on my own before I start in with college.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm going to college and learn how to be a doctor. Yeah, I'm taking a medical route here.

Years
    I plan on going to college after high school (this being my last year). I submitted my applications to the two colleges I want to go to last Friday. My first choice is Full Sail College in Florida and my second is UAT (University of Advance Technology) in Arizona. I plan on becoming a video game designer/programmer (what ever you want to call it).

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    wh are so many people on pc around 14-16
    meh

I cant wait till i leave

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
    Years
    I am going to University I hope. I want to study psychology. I need to really improve my grades to do it though.
    I loved psychology, it's pretty cool.

Oh, I will definitely go to the university. I want to teach Slovak and English (although the teacher salaries are not veryhigh), and maybe do translations etc. I am very sure that I want to be a teacher. But before that, I need to learn English even more than before. Our final exams on secondary schools in Slovakia (called maturita) have strict criteria and after that I will have to get state certificate (called štátnica XD) which will allow me to teach.
    I wanna study so I´ll become a teacher sometime... Well, I hope so.
    I´d like to teach English and German/French. But therefore, I think I´m going to go to a country where you speak English or French, just to know this languages fluently.
    Or maybe I´ll become an elementary school teacher, so I would teach random stuff.
    Lucky for me that I have enough time to decide xD
    I want to be a teacher also! I was thinking of teaching Japanese, French, or Vietnamese if they have it. I'm leaning towards teaching high school English though.

I plan on going to college after high school (this being my last year). I submitted my applications to the two colleges I want to go to last Friday. My first choice is Full Sail College in Florida and my second is UAT (University of Advance Technology) in Arizona. I plan on becoming a video game designer/programmer (what ever you want to call it).
    Wow, that's pretty cool. Hope you get into Full Sail!

Years
    I, like Erica, am old and have already moved onto post-secondary education.

I've yet to declare a major, though. I'm still debating what I like and what will actually get me a profession outside of school.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'm going to college and going to go to Medical School, so I can become a Medical Doctor. But first I need to stop being so lazy first, anyways most jobs now and by the time I get to College you need a college degree now and stuff

:t354:TG

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I would like to study human genetics, I don't know why but they facinate me :)

Back