• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eep. New member syndrome!

Years
  • Hey there! Len here, and i'm an avid Pokemon player, the first thing I did when I got my 3DS was buy Pokemon X. I'm a huge back-tracker and item finder, and I get pretty attached to everything so it's not a surprise that I get attached to my Pokemon!

I've been in love with Pokemon since I was 11 and my brother wouldn't change the channel. My first 2 Pokemon games I got was Pokemon Crystal and FireRed! A few of my favorite Pokemon are Shellder, Dratini, Vulpix, Eevee, and Charmander! As you can see i'm a huge fan of the First Generation Pokemon, but the new generations are nice too!

I'm excited to get to know all of you! Also i'm possibly the least intimidating person ever, so if you're curious about anything just PM me! {:3}

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello dearie! We have loads of new members nowadays who just gotten Pokemon X themselves! Quite a coincidence, but a good one! Welcome to the forums, and hope you're having a good Friday so far. ^^

My first games were Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Blue, but Crystal and FireRed are really good! I played Crystal a lot just to entertain myself when I was alone in my house, and FireRed/LeafGreen was a present from my parents, hehe. Oh, and cheers for Eevee! It's one of my favourites too; it's pretty adorableeee. <33

But yup, hopefully you'll find that I'm not such a intimidating Dragon myself, and yeah, I hope that we can chat on PMs, or even on Visitor Messages, since I find that easier, but, either or is good! But yes, have a great stay, and lemme know if you have any questions about the forums!

Cheerio, and have a great weekend. <33

Years
  • So worth it to buy a 3DS for Pokemon. <3 If I didn't already have one by the time X/Y came out I'd have done the same thing haha. Welcome to PC, Len!

Big Pokemon fans will have lots to do here as the forum is huge and full of things to dive into, like Pokemon-based (and off-topic!) clubs and roleplays among other things. I'm sure you'll have a good time if you decide to stick around so don't disappear on us, yes? :)

Brownie points for liking such awesome Pokemon too, ooo. As a huge fan of cute 'mons you have my stamp of approval yes. See you around!

Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC! Great to have you join us.

I pretty much bought my 3DS for Pokemon X and Y too haha. It was surely worth it, especially with OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire coming out in November! So excited! My favorite generation of Pokemon would have to be II, because I love Gold, Silver and Crystal. Johto is my favorite region and I love the Pokemon designs for that region the best. n_n

Hope you enjoy it here!

Back