• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Eevee evo's names

burnthechavs

The best at being the worst...
    Years
    Post the type of new eevee evo you want, and what name you want for it!!
    for example

for a grass type eevee, photeon, phot- coming from photosynthesis
    also igneon, for a rock/ground eevee, because of igneous rock

burnthechavs

Years
    obviously everyone wants one, its everywhere, there should be a new eevee i think, but give it more of a storyline, or a bit harder to obtain,

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    obviously everyone wants one, its everywhere, there should be a new eevee i think, but give it more of a storyline, or a bit harder to obtain,
    Not everyone, you might want one, but there are other people in this world, too.

I personally think we have had enough eons, but if they do make a new one, I'd like to see the one people have wanted to see since the R/B/Y days. Yup, I'm talking about a Grass type eon.
    I have absolutely no idea what I'd want its name to be, though.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    We already have enough Eevee evolutions, though a bug-type one would be interesting.

burnthechavs

Years
    See? i didn't actually say we where going to have a new eevee, or didnt even say i wanted a new eevee, i just thought since some people do want new types, then maybe some names should be thought up

bug type eevee: arachneon (arachnoid)
    ghost type eevee: haluceon (from halucination, if i'v spelt it right, since people think ghosts aren't real)

k.webb

noob
    Years
    evees rock we need more

any type of evee thats not alredy there should be there. ghost grass and even bug or poison .. leafeon or somthing would be nice

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    oh!!!um...draceon(dragon type...)or...ya know,...maybe it's just me,but I would like it if they also did evolution-element change things with other poke'mon,(Dunsparce,Tauros,ect.)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    If you look carefully at the base stats of the Eeveelutions, you'll notice they all use the same stats in various place:

Vaporeon: 130 HP/65 Att/60 Def/65 Speed/110 Sp Att/95 Sp Def
    Jolteon: 65 HP/65 Att/60 Def/130 Speed/110 Sp Att/95 Sp Def
    Flareon: 65 HP/130 Att/60 Def/65 Speed/95 Sp Att/110 Sp Def
    Espeon: 65 HP/65 Att/60 Def/110 Speed/130 Sp Att/95 Sp Def
    Umbreon: 95 HP/65 Att/110 Def/65 Speed/60 Sp Att/130 Sp Def

So, if they did add a sixth Eeveelution, it would have to be one with 130 in Def, since all the others use 130 in the other five stats. This has led quite a few people to suspect the sixth Eeveelution to be Steel type, since they tend to have high Def. By the law of averages, it could go something close to this for base stats:

???: 110 HP/95 Att/130 Def/60 Speed/65 Sp Att/65 Sp Def

which would make the stats reasonably tankish, having an above average physical set with below-average special and speed, fitting the set up of most Steel types. As for the name, I have not a clue, apart from hazarding a guess it will end in -eon.

This is all speculation, but it makes sense considering the rest of the Eeveelutions.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I dotn know if this has been said but for a ghost evo it could be Galeon

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    Toothache said:
    If you look carefully at the base stats of the Eeveelutions, you'll notice they all use the same stats in various place:

Vaporeon: 130 HP/65 Att/60 Def/65 Speed/110 Sp Att/95 Sp Def
    Jolteon: 65 HP/65 Att/60 Def/130 Speed/110 Sp Att/95 Sp Def
    Flareon: 65 HP/130 Att/60 Def/65 Speed/95 Sp Att/110 Sp Def
    Espeon: 65 HP/65 Att/60 Def/110 Speed/130 Sp Att/95 Sp Def
    Umbreon: 95 HP/65 Att/110 Def/65 Speed/60 Sp Att/130 Sp Def

So, if they did add a sixth Eeveelution, it would have to be one with 130 in Def, since all the others use 130 in the other five stats. This has led quite a few people to suspect the sixth Eeveelution to be Steel type, since they tend to have high Def. By the law of averages, it could go something close to this for base stats:

???: 110 HP/95 Att/130 Def/60 Speed/65 Sp Att/65 Sp Def

which would make the stats reasonably tankish, having an above average physical set with below-average special and speed, fitting the set up of most Steel types. As for the name, I have not a clue, apart from hazarding a guess it will end in -eon.

This is all speculation, but it makes sense considering the rest of the Eeveelutions.

That's deep, my guess is they would call it Raldeon or something.

burnthechavs

Years
    a steel type eevee? i like it, hows about ioneon, just flow through it, it sounds great, like ironeon, but sounds more fluent

Back