• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Welcome Dark Mightyena and +Hidden~Luv+! I'm quite sure that you two will be able to join and I hope you two enjoy it here! Now for another picture!

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^So cute! It's so small!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Yes of course you can both join Dark Mightyena and +Hidden~Luv+ ^^ I welcome you both *Hands out Eevee Plushies and grabs a microphone and says "Welcome fan to first class Eevee Lovers here you will recieve plushies and post as many pics as you see fit and just to remind you all I'm keeping my eyes open for a Co-Worker too so enjoy have fun and once again welcome" ^^

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Well I'm soon going to run out of pictures to show...here are some more :D:

https://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5qdr.W9ESBkAMf6jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12b9bi4li/EXP=1148275435/**http%3a//www.sugarshock.net/zeo/desktop/eevee-dekstop.jpg< This is such a cute wallpaper of Eevee!
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Wow cool pics you guys have found you've hit the jackpot I give you all credit for them I only wish I could post images and things except my computer won't allow it I also have hand drawn pictures as well

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This is all i had found now.. well at least eevee is in it here

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Smiles* It's ok Simpsonqueen you've done a really good job on the ones you have found and thanks for sharing them you too Mighty Mightyena99 ^^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Such awesoem pics^^ and welcome new members^^ Alright I have a topic that I'd like to start (that's ok right??)

Like the eeve brothers, would you want your eeve to evolve or let it stay the same?

well I'd like it like it was for a while since it was so cute^^ but I wouldn't mind a vaporeon or espeon (eeve has some pretty cool evolutions as well^^)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh i would have to say that i would choose to keep my eevee until it learns Bite then it can become a Jolteon i think.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yeah, Eeve learns some ok moves by itself (like the evee brothers episode where it saved the other evolve forms by itself)^____^ that was cool!

Back