• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Trade Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    May I have a male Eevee (The nature dosen't matter, just whichever you feel like trading me)?
    My FC is in my signature and my game name is "Wolfe".

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • linksonick, alright that can be arranged! I'll register you now, I just have to do one more trade before I get to you, okie? C:

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I definitely will, thank you for the trade Sayumi, and for being the first person I've gotten to trade with on Generation 5

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • Linksonick, Of course! Have fun.

Khall, WELL. After like half an hour of struggling, and unnecessary trades (my part. >.>), you finally have your Eevee! xD Enjoy!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I was wondering if you still had a male Timid Eevee.. and I was wondering if it is possible for you to nickname it before you trade it?

It'd be much appreciated! Thanks a million!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Eevee Please!!!

would love to trade for an eevee male or female anything in particular you want ?
    Poke'mon Black FC:361137825585

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I have no prefrence on gender or nature as long as i get an eevee in pokemon black
    Arigats!!!

KYLE
    Friend code: 2882-0092-9782

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Sorry, but this thread is from all the way back in 2011 and you can't post if the last post was one month ago. (Plus the thread poster hasn't logged in since September 2011 anyhow) As such I have to lock it >.<

Please review the Trade Corner Rules and Trade Plaza Rules.

If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me.

Locked o 3o~~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back