• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Y'know, I actually think a Dragon-type Eeveelution would be a tad bit overpowered, don't you think? D: The dragon-types do have the tendency to be quite overused abit(unless it's Altaria sadly, which is a shame because it's pretty cool but that's not the point).

I would'nt really agree seeing as Dragon types have a GLARING weakness to Ice types.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I'd like to see the new Eeveelution(s) Steel, Bug, Dragon, Ghost, etc.

Or they could mix it up and add another type, but that's not very likely.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    i will be good if they make a ground type and ghost type. but they have to stick with monotype

smellybellysrock

Legend Of Band Camp: You ready
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I hope there will be an eeveelution for every type after this generation, but i'm betting dark (and if its added, Light) because its the colour.

Imagine. Duskeon.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I hope there will be an eeveelution for every type after this generation, but i'm betting dark (and if its added, Light) because its the colour.

Imagine. Duskeon.

Are you talking about a Dark type Eeveelution? Because that would be Umbreon lol.

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
    Years
  • The only logic eeveelution would be a dragon-type. Come think of it, Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic, Electric, Dark, Ice... All of them were "Special Types". The only remaining Special Type would be Dragon. Not that that matters anymore, since most of the special types have gained physical moves, and the physical types have some special moves as well. But I you look at the "roots", dragon would be the most possible type of Eeveelution. Maybe there's still Ghost, but I don't know wheter it was a special type or not.

Same goes for the Regis. If they were to announce a new regi, it would probably a dark type, to keep the common weakness towards fighting types. But we weren't talking about the regi's.

Keeping in mind my first theory to be true, a dragon type Eeveelution would have the highest possibility. As mentioned before, a scaly skin and teeth sticking out in a cute way. I hope they will add some characteristics of the Chinese dragon; colorful and looking really mythical.
    As for a ghost type... I've always have something in mind like this one: https://browse.deviantart.com/?q=ghost%20eevee&order=9&offset=72#/d1mehy1 Only then more Eeveelution-ish in the face. Which means, bigger eyes.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • The only logic eeveelution would be a dragon-type. Come think of it, Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic, Electric, Dark, Ice... All of them were "Special Types". The only remaining Special Type would be Dragon. Not that that matters anymore, since most of the special types have gained physical moves, and the physical types have some special moves as well. But I you look at the "roots", dragon would be the most possible type of Eeveelution. Maybe there's still Ghost, but I don't know wheter it was a special type or not.

Same goes for the Regis. If they were to announce a new regi, it would probably a dark type, to keep the common weakness towards fighting types. But we weren't talking about the regi's.

Keeping in mind my first theory to be true, a dragon type Eeveelution would have the highest possibility. As mentioned before, a scaly skin and teeth sticking out in a cute way. I hope they will add some characteristics of the Chinese dragon; colorful and looking really mythical.
    As for a ghost type... I've always have something in mind like this one: https://browse.deviantart.com/?q=ghost eevee&order=9&offset=72#/d1mehy1 Only then more Eeveelution-ish in the face. Which means, bigger eyes.
    Yeah Dragon makes the most sense, even with the split they added Ice and Grass...
    If we were to have another regi I would want it to be called Regiqueen, queen of the Regi's...

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i think evee evolving into a dragon is weird...a rabbit thing evolving into a scaly reptile dragon? people come on..

but theres always
    Spoiler:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • whats the leaked pokedex? sorry if this sounds stupid but i havent been keeping up much. also, if they do add an eeveelution i would like to see ghost evo. not too many ghosts, plus its a fairly good type
    Go to the rumors thread, someone posted it there :). Yeah a ghost eevee sounds cool! Ghost and Dragon eeveelutions FTW!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'd love seeing Dragon and Flying Eeveelutions. =] But I doubt that; Dragon is too strong for an Eevee I'm guessing, and there isn't no Pure flying types, and I dunno if they want to start with an Eeveelution.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • I just want an eeveelution that is capable of learning fly so I can have an all eevee party, and not need some random flying pokemon in there. I really don't care what the type is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back