• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • All the Eeveelutions so far have been based on special types (i.e. the types that were purely special before the physical/special split introduced in Gen. IV). Water, Electric, Fire, Grass, Ice, Dark, Psychic. They're all very elemental as well. The only 'special' type left is Dragon. I'd like to see a Dragon 'eon. ^_^ Maybe they will break the trend, but I hope they don't. I don't want there to be seventeen Eeveelutions (that's just me). Seems like overkill.

Well we will see I just hope they have better names than Leafeon..

I like the name Leafeon. It's very straightforward, but, hey, so are almost all the others. xD It's probably the most obvious one we've had so far though. I liked the name Vineon better, albeit... But hey that's just my opinion ^_^

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I've had this idea for quite awhile now so I feel that I should share it. I've always imagined an Evee-like Pokemon, but in a way it's different. It starts out as normal, where this one stage can evolve into multiple Pokemon. But then those Pokemon can evolve intop third stage Pokemon. The basic point is what if they added evolutions to the eveelutions. Like an evoulution for Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon. It probably wont happen but it's an idea.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • I've had this idea for quite awhile now so I feel that I should share it. I've always imagined an Evee-like Pokemon, but in a way it's different. It starts out as normal, where this one stage can evolve into multiple Pokemon. But then those Pokemon can evolve intop third stage Pokemon. The basic point is what if they added evolutions to the eveelutions. Like an evoulution for Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon. It probably wont happen but it's an idea.

That's an interesting idea but the eeveelutions have stats that are a bit too high to allow another evolution.

Personally, I'd like to see Dragon and Steel Eeveelutions.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
  • My Theory

I'm predicting that there will be no more 'lutions for Eevee this gen. After Gen 1, it went eeveelutions(2), no eeveelutions(3), eeveelutions(4).
    What if, come gen 3 and 5, they wanted to leave eeveelutions out to leave space for more generations? Some people criticise Hoenn, but look, it gave you Salamence. It gave you the Lati's. It gave you all thesse awesoe pokemon, yet no eeveelutions because they wanted to leave space for more generations to have them :).

Feel free to break my theory up and kill it xD.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My favorite is the Ghost Eevee- they should add something like that

Flying, Dragon or Iron are the best looking ones. I don't like bug that much.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Listen, y'all.
    Remember when they announced the fact that no Pokemon from other Regions will e available pre-Nat. Dex ? You do, you surely do.

This is why I highly doubt this. We'll still have the maniacal Espeon, the wall Umbreon, the forgotten physical Flareon.

But since Gen III had none due to the Pokemon Revamp, Isshu will most probably have none due to that reason, too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Listen, y'all.
    Remember when they announced the fact that no Pokemon from other Regions will e available pre-Nat. Dex ? You do, you surely do.

This is why I highly doubt this. We'll still have the maniacal Espeon, the wall Umbreon, the forgotten physical Flareon.

But since Gen III had none due to the Pokemon Revamp, Isshu will most probably have none due to that reason, too.

That doesn't mean it isn't possible though. The dream world could feature a few Eeveelutions anyway - besides, Hoenn didn't have the dream world so...

A light-type evolution, the new type Nintendo is going to release!

*cough* ...hopefully...

Haha. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I'd like to see a rock type, but I think It'd be really awesome if they made it crystal, like the crystal Onix from the Orange Island arc. Then it could use aurora beam!

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • Listen, y'all.

You may recall in Gen IV there were new Pkmn that were NOT part of the Sinnoh Dex such as Electivire, Magmortar, Giratina (all changed in Platinum), Heatran, etc. There's still the possibility of new Pkmn outside the issue dex, including possible Eeveelutions.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    There won't be any more Eevee evolutions.
    Remember; the Isshu dex has ALL new Pokemon. And even though you can catch ones from other generations after filling the dex, that doesn't mean they will add on to previous dexes (That would be dumb).

There could possibly be eeveelutions because of this picture.

Eeveelution Additions?

On the right, there is a Luvdisc evolution. If there is going to be added on evolutions to other pokémon, there is high chance it will happen with eeveelutions as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2012
    I'd like to see a Fighting-type Eeveelution. It'd be different from the others as it'd probably be biped just like all the other Fighting-types have been up to this point.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • There won't be any more Eevee evolutions.
    Remember; the Isshu dex has ALL new Pokemon. And even though you can catch ones from other generations after filling the dex, that doesn't mean they will add on to previous dexes (That would be dumb).
    They will make it like in DP, where you can get pokemon not in the dex, and those will be the evolutions of past pokemon, actually I don't think that Leafeon and Glaceon were in the DP dex themselves ;)...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back