• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions

Which is your favorite Eeveelution? (Explain in post)

• Vaporeon

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Flareon

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 10 9.4%

• Total voters

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    This has probably been done to death, but...
    I'm curious as to what your favorite and least favorite evolutions are in the Eevee line.
    As well as any wants/theories for Gen. V Eeveelutions.

Personally, I enjoy Umbreon and Espeon the most...
    and Jolteon has always been 'meh' for me. The other two first generation ones, too.
    I mean, I'll use Leafeon and Umbreon/Espeon on my team, but never a Vaporeon!

I'm holding my breath for a dragon-type evolution, silly as it sounds!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    God, not another one....XD
    My fave is teh Umbreon....And Espion....they are tied in 1st....=)

Add a poll. =)

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    in terms of looks i like jolteon cause spikes rocks for me. in terms of capability in battles espeon's awesome. leafeon is the one that i don't like cause it looks weird in some ways with those leafy on its head and grass type's just got a lot of weakness in battling terms.

if there'll be gen. v evolution for eevee, it would be cool to have a steel type would cool... a robotic eevee... yeah! lol

Alpha Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    I <3 Umbreon.
    But it makes me sad, because I'm not much for Baton Passers.
    I wish it had more offensive capabilities.

I keep at least one of each evolution on all my games.
    I'm currently working on breeding multiple perfect/near perfect IV Eevees. Right now, my Vaporeon is the only one that doesn't have an IV below 20, his lowest being his Attack at 23.

I think that poison, steel, and rock types would all be easy enough to create Eevee evolutions for.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    Espeon is my favourite, followed by Flareon. I wouldn't get your hopes up for a dragon eevee, more likely to see rock or ground one, a dragon one would just look odd.

I'd like to see dual types, I'd love a Fire hybrid.

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    God, not another one....XD
    My fave is teh Umbreon....And Espion....they are tied in 1st....=)

Add a poll. =)
    Ah, yes. I've added a poll, now. I was not quite sure how to do that before. :)

I <3 Umbreon.
    But it makes me sad, because I'm not much for Baton Passers.
    I wish it had more offensive capabilities.

I keep at least one of each evolution on all my games.
    I'm currently working on breeding multiple perfect/near perfect IV Eevees. Right now, my Vaporeon is the only one that doesn't have an IV below 20, his lowest being his Attack at 23.

I think that poison, steel, and rock types would all be easy enough to create Eevee evolutions for.
    A poison type would be just smashing, really.
    It's my favorite type, and eeveelutions are just so... cute/useful. :D

Espeon is my favourite, followed by Flareon. I wouldn't get your hopes up for a dragon eevee, more likely to see rock or ground one, a dragon one would just look odd.

I'd like to see dual types, I'd love a Fire hybrid.

dual types are probably just as unlikely as dragon... but it would be very interesting to have those.

Last edited:
    Years
    Top 3:

Jolteon, Umbreon, Vaporeon.

As sad as it sounds, since I haven't played Platinum yet, I can't put my input on Glaiceon or Leafeon yet =/

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    For me it's glaceon cause love it's design and have one in diamond, with umbreon in second because I had one in gold and he just pwned. My least favorite is leafeon I don't know why I just hate him.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Flareon has been always my fav. Eevee evolution. I like the looks of it, its strong and it would keep me warm!! xD

Ayselipera

My favorite is Flareon even though the fact that its Attack is so much higher than its Sp. attack which bothers me to no end. The poor thing hasn't even been given a good attack based fire move. =[

My least favorite is Umbreon. I think that its design is one of the best out of all the Eeveelutions, but its attack and special are so disappointing that I don't even bother with it. I can't stand tank pokemon.

DarkChariardX

The master of Fire pokemon
    Years
    I'm holding my breath for a dragon-type evolution, silly as it sounds

is there even a dragon stone? if there is i didnt know that lol. but espeon is da best because she looks cool and has a nice name (esssssspeon lmao thats fun to say)

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    My favorite eeveelution in terms of design is umbreon. In terms of usage it's vaporeon

My least favorite in terms of design is leafeon. In terms of usage it's flareon due to its crappy movepool + base stat combo.

Back