• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Hi guys.
    I'm a fan of the eeveelutions, they're so beautiful.
    I liked it when there where only the five eeveelutions, because I loved wandering with a team based on them.
    [Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon]

Since the 4th generation I can't obviously do it anymore. xD (Glaceon and Leafeon were added.)

Well, the questions are:
    1) Am I the only (childish?) one who ever built a team based on eeveelutions or any of you did the same? xD
    2) Would you like if there were eeveelutions also for the other types? (like Dragon, Poison or something?)

Years
    They should make an electric eevee evolution. That'd be bad ass. They could call it Electreon. I hate Jolteon, and I don't understand why they'd make a Jolt type evolution before an Electric type. Bunch of ingrates.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    They should make an electric eevee evolution. That'd be bad ass. They could call it Electreon. I hate Jolteon, and I don't understand why they'd make a Jolt type evolution before an Electric type. Bunch of ingrates.
    Technically, the "Jolt" in Jolteon refers to its Electric type.

Also, the only Eeveelution I'd be happy to see is a Dragon Eeveelution. Draceon? I might have a good idea for its base stats:
    HP: 60
    Attack: 130
    Defense: 65
    Special Attack: 110
    Special Defense: 65
    Speed: 95

While the stats may seem good, its movepool may be as shallow as the other Eeveelutions.

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Yeah, too bad the Eeveelutions have too many weaknesses... But I still like them anyway.
    It's hard to imagine a steel type Eevee, by the way.
    I'd also like a Draceon, but how would Eevee evolve to it? Too complicated maybe. xD

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    People who say things like this have no heart... :P
    I like most Eeveelutions, and would like to see more, since I'll be able to like most possible ones they could create. Namely, there should be a Rock or Ground type Eeveelution, and maybe a Flying one as well.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heh, I tried out making my own Eevee ranch in pearl, I made dozens, and dozens of eggs in half my boxes. I can quite annoyed I could put all seven Eeveelutions in my team. :\

I can see more eeveelutions coming, though not soon, because I think the next few generation are just going to pick up on generation five. But I would love a normal eeveelution, I know it's been brought up a few times.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2018
    My original Eevee which is now a Vaporeon has breed most of my Eeveelutions, so I guess you could say I can make a team with them. I was shocked by generation 5 because it was a reboot which may not mean anymore Eeveelutions.

Years
    Technically, the "Jolt" in Jolteon refers to its Electric type.

No, it refers to it being fast.

People who say things like this have no heart... :P

Problem?

░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█​
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒​█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█​
    ░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
    ░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
    ░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
    ░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
    ░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    As far as building a team for of Eeveelutions never have. I would like to see all the typing conferred to Eevee so we don't have to say well it doesn't have this type. It seems like from the inception of Eevee that it was built to comprise every type there is.

Years

Wow, semantics. Alright, we should also have a water, ice, grass and fire evolutions for eevee. Because of course the word jolt can't be related to electricity, just like vapor can't to water, flare to fire, glacier to ice and god forbid people confuse leaves with grass.

You should look up the definition of jolt. There is no mention of electricity at all. A jolt is a sudden and quick movement. While vapor is a gas state of matter, not just water, flare and glacier both refer specifically to fire/blaze of light and a large body of ice respectively.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Spoiler:

Eevee's evolutions were mainly types that had a special attribute. Meaning all attacks (note that this is before D/P/Pt and R/S/E) of water Pokemon had a damage calculation that affected Special defense and damage output relied on Special Attack. In the later generations (mainly Diamond and Pearl) many types such as Grass got some buffs as well as Physical attacks. HOWEVER, Grass and Ice used to only be calculated using Special Atk/Def showing that the developers might keep this path. Which means that the only plausible Eevee-lution at this time would be a Dragon-type.
    However, they could just scrap all of this and make more use of that Metal-coat they have.

ovo Either way I think a normal-type evolution to Eevee would be awesome..

Years
    Spoiler:

I went out of my way to be obvious about it to the point of posting trollface. If someone took the time to respond seriously to an obvious post such as that, then they are clearly idiots. All hail Jolteon, king of expanding gases! :P

What would they call Normal Eeveeon? Blandeon? Subpareon? Knowing the developers, it'd have a better movepool to take on all types, but not enough power to properly do anything worthwhile since it won't be receiving STAB.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    You should look up the definition of jolt. There is no mention of electricity at all. A jolt is a sudden and quick movement. While vapor is a gas state of matter, not just water, flare and glacier both refer specifically to fire/blaze of light and a large body of ice respectively.
    one of Dictionary.com's noun definitions said:
    something that causes such a shock
    Lightning is one of those things that comes to mind.

Well, back on topic: I might have a good idea for the Rock Eeveelution's stats:
    HP: 110
    Attack: 95
    Devense: 130
    Special Attack: 65
    Special Defense: 65
    Speed: 60

(well, those stats are typical of a Rock Pokemon, right?)

I think this one could evolve by having Eevee level up with a Hard Stone (I don't know about original evolutionary methods).

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Personally I want a flying type eeveelution, as pure flying-types are quite rare (Tornadus is the only pure flying type). I want it to be useful on competitive battles also :D

Name: ???eon

Evolution Method: Level up while holding Pretty Wing.

Ability: Air Lock
    Hidden Ability: Serene Grace

Base Stats
    50 HP
    100 Attack
    80 Defense
    45 Special Attack
    100 Special Defense
    150 Speed
    525 Total

Last edited:
    Years
    Personally I want a flying type eeveelution, as pure flying-types are quite rare (Tornadus is the only pure flying type). I want it to be useful on competitive battles also :D

Name: Windeon (I'm not creative with names)
    Ability: Accelerator (Speed increases sharply if foe doesn't attack in one turn)
    Hidden Ability:

Wouldn't Avieon be better for a flying name?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    I went out of my way to be obvious about it to the point of posting trollface. If someone took the time to respond seriously to an obvious post such as that, then they are clearly idiots. All hail Jolteon, king of expanding gases! :P

What would they call Normal Eeveeon? Blandeon? Subpareon? Knowing the developers, it'd have a better movepool to take on all types, but not enough power to properly do anything worthwhile since it won't be receiving STAB.

I figured you weren't being serious but in the case that you were. ;o

Pfft.
    Eevee levels up with max happiness while holding a king's rock---> Regaleon. ;o
    The Regal Pokemon!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    If you would go out of your way and look beyond that little box that you're currently living at, maybe you would understand the references to the eevelution's names.

Back on topic. I tried making an eeveelution team once, competitively. It was back during the Gen 4 era. It was quite fun to use, especially to troll people who underestimated them and takes the battles seriously. Aaah, good times.

They should, for whoever's sake, make a Ghost-type eeveelution. The name Ghouleon would probably fit in. I bet there are better ones but this is the only one that pops into my mind right now. If they do make a ghost-type, they should make it the bulkiest eeveelution ever; one that could make good use of its movepool. We need more eeveelution up in the charts. ):

Back