• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Espeon's my personal favorite. It's been my favorite since day one, and that's not going to change anytime soon. It's an amazing battler, whether in-game or competitive, it's always fun to use.. It also has a nice design, simple yet brings out the best of it. It makes for a wonderful representation of a psychic Eevee and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I wouldn't add more to the current lineup, tbh, although if there'd be a new eeveelution - it would be ghost. A dragon Eevee just doesn't seem right to me.

Years
    Umbreon has always been my favorite. The design looks awesome, especially it's shiny form. Though, I've never been fond of the way Leafeon looks. As for new evolutions, I'd love to see a Ghost-type Eevee.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    I always liked Umbreon, most awesome look and all
    Next has to be Espeon, especially since it's more friendly in-game
    Basically, I'd rank 'em:
    • Umbreon
    • Espeon
    • Sylveon
    • Jolteon
    • Leafeon
    • Flareon
    • Vaporeon
    • Glaceon

I like all of them though, including Eevee itself

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
    I've been in love with Leafeon from the moment I saw it. Grass types have always been my favorite and their five weaknesses really annoys me(why is flying good against grass?) I know leafeon isn't the best at fighting, but its design is perfect. I think they should have made it evolve with a leaf stone. One of its main problems is the unavailability of it in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn due to a lack of moss rocks.

My second favorite is Flareon. I've never liked fire types that well, few of them have good designs, but flareon is really nice. I don't think its appearance matches its typing, but I can't imagine it any other way.

Umbreon is another favorite. Its design is amazing, it's definitely the best dark type. I used it in Crystal and it was my favorite Pokemon on my team.

My least favorite is Jolteon. Its design is rather bland. Yellow and white fur in spikes. It fits electric types in general, however, it doesn't fit an eeveelution very well.

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

I love the Eeeveelutions line! Most of them are so adorable, although I've never used any of them on my team in any of my games, if they were real I'd have at least one of them as a pet. Eevee itself is adorable also. As for my favorite, it's hard for me to decide since I really like the designs of each of them.

As for creating a new Eeveelution for a future generation, I'd like there to be a Poison Type, or a Ground Type.

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
    Years
    Eevee is a Pokémon that we all know (well, at least most of us). One thing that's special about it is, it's got ability to evolve into a variety of different forms. They all do have similar body structure, but still original in their own way, as they don't share the same, exact typing and evolutionary method.

There are currently around eight Eeveelutions, which are consisting of Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and finally, introduced in generation six, Sylveon. Of them all, which would you consider your most favorite and why? What part of them do you dislike, if there's any? If you were to change anything about them, what would it be?

In addition, if you were to create one of your own Eeveelution at some point in future and have it featured in games and anime, what would you call it? How would it look? What moves would it have access to? What would its type be? How would Eevee evolve into it?

Vaporeon! becuz of its smooth design! It does not need anything more or less! The stats are flipping great in my opinion too!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Glaceon
    As my two favorite types are ice and electric it was narrowed down to Glaceon and Jolteon although i dont put competitive battling in perspective for this id say Glaceon is more elegant, cuter, powerful, slower but hey no poke is perfect, and its shiny is also much better than jolteons.

Least fav is flareon. Does anyone have flareon as a favorite cause this simply doesnt need an explanation although it is cute just the stats the moves bad.....

pkmin3033

My favourite Eeveelution is easily Glaceon; it's wonderfully elegant. Leafeon is quite nice as well, but Glaceon has the added benefit of having a nice shiny design. I've always been fond of ice-types in general as well, so having an Ice-type Eeveelution introduced in Gen IV was fantastic.

My least favourite...Vaporeon. It's just so ugly. It's useful, but it's absolutely hideous. I'm not keen on shiny Espeon either, for the same reasons.

Future Eeveelution...a ghost type would be cool. Maybe caught the same way you get a Shedinja - evolve your Eevee, and have a free space in your team. Spookeon sounds so awful, but I'd still roll with it, precisely because it's so awful. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    My favourite changes from time to time, but right now my favourite is Vaporeon. Its stats are great, its design is cute and it's one of the few Water types I'm willing to use.

My least favourite is Umbreon. Besides the average stat distribution, I don't know why I don't like this thing other than the fact that I once had a series of... questionable dreams about this thing and Espeon. Umbreon's Shiny form is nice, however.

I'd like to see a Dragon type Eevee Evolution myself. I'm not sure what it'll look like, but it'll probably have a similar concept to Vaporeon. Plus, Dragon is the only type left that'll fit an Eevee Evolution, considering that all Dragon moves were once special attacks. Despite that, I'm not interested in a new Eevee Evolution and think we have enough of them.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
    My favorite is easily Espeon. Simple but beautiful design and I like it because it is the most feline out of them all. I'm not sure what I would change, I'm really fine with them as a whole.
    I'd love to see a Ghost or Steel Eevee at some point. Spectreon or Titaneon? For the former, maybe levelling up Eevee in a cemetery, and the latter, when exposed to a type of metal item.

Back