• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee's Exchange Center

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'll throw out a public thanks for the trading session today; got some Eggs and version exclusives at the same time, and I in turn helped out with possible breeding material from Black. Also got my Boldore and Gurdurr evolved to Gigalith and Conkeldurr respectively.

I will give a little spoiler, though I'm sure she'll update the store side eventually, that there are some very special Eggs (in terms of moves that they already know at Lv.1) now in her possession that people in here might want. :) I'll let her give the details on those and others when she updates, but I'm excited that someone might get to train these little guys. :D (NOTE: they're all legit, there's no Liepard with Perish Song or anything like that.)

I also now have a Zorua. Happy times are here at last...I'm trying to train that baby for the Elite Four to come along as backup (though it probably won't be needed). :)

Now to go find that Waterfall TM on Route 18...

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2013
    Hi!
    Is is still possible to get gen I-V starters for free? If yes it would like to have Bulbasaur (Modest nature if possible) and would you like to trade your Egg Move Growlithe for DW Mawile (with Fire Fang and Sheer Force ability)?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Hi!
    Is is still possible to get gen I-V starters for free? If yes it would like to have Bulbasaur (Modest nature if possible) and would you like to trade your Egg Move Growlithe for DW Mawile (with Fire Fang and Sheer Force ability)?
    Yes, I am still giving away starters. :) I don't have a modest Bulbasaur though. :( I'll trade an egg move Growlithe for DW Mawile.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2013
    If it's not Modest - it's fine. But it would be great if his/her nature won't lower his/her Special Attack and Speed.

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I can give you a Jpn Milotic lv13 (Splash, Captivate, Refresh, Waterpulse) for your RNG'd shiny Charmander

lv100 Rayquaza (Strength, Rock Smash, Fire Blast, Fly) for the RNG'd shiny Eevee

lv100 Bisharp EV trained (Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Iron Head) for the Shiny Bagon.

I'm on US Eastern Time. Not sure when I can be on...I just get on at random usually but I'm pretty active

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    If it's not Modest - it's fine. But it would be great if his/her nature won't lower his/her Special Attack and Speed.
    I have either Mild or Rash. Both raise SpA, but Mild lowers Def and Rash lowers SpD.

I can give you a Jpn Milotic lv13 (Splash, Captivate, Refresh, Waterpulse) for your RNG'd shiny Charmander

lv100 Rayquaza (Strength, Rock Smash, Fire Blast, Fly) for the RNG'd shiny Eevee

lv100 Bisharp EV trained (Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Iron Head) for the Shiny Bagon.

I'm on US Eastern Time. Not sure when I can be on...I just get on at random usually but I'm pretty active
    Trade sounds good to me. :) What is the EV spread of the Bisharp and what Eevee do you want? I have both a Careful and Timid shiny Eevees.

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I mostly just focused on attack and defense with Bisharp so it's stats are

HP: 274
    Attack: 330
    Defense: 227
    Sp. Atk: 188
    Sp. Def: 140
    Speed: 166
    Nature: Rash
    Ability: Inner Focus

And for the Eevee I'll take the Timid please

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I mostly just focused on attack and defense with Bisharp so it's stats are

HP: 274
    Attack: 330
    Defense: 227
    Sp. Atk: 188
    Sp. Def: 140
    Speed: 166
    Nature: Rash
    Ability: Inner Focus

And for the Eevee I'll take the Timid please
    That's alright with me. :) When can you trade?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2013
    Are you ready to trade right now? And about Bulbasaur's nature - it can be Mild.

Last edited:
    Back