• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeyore vs. Blue Clues

Eeyore vs. Blues Clues

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I believe that this would go in Other Entertainment, since it relates to two characters from a show...

*moved*

Anyways, I guess that they're both cute. ^_^;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eeyore is so much more awesome than Blue...he's my hero, the first pessimist in a childrens' cartoon (he actually reminds me a lot of myself o_O)

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Man I read this and I couldn't help but imagine Eeyore and Blue fighting each other....I'm not normal, am I? XD That would be an intresting battle though, if Eeyore could bring himself to fight, he'd probably just give up, convinced he'd lose XD

Oookay that's enough of that ^^; I'd go for Eeyore, he's such a cute little pessimistic donkey X3 Plus my best friend has like a room full of plushies of him :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I dunno who Blue is lol, and eeyore is sweet, and why did you get booted out spirit?

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    Oh yeah, Eeyore rules! ^__^ Plus he reminds me of one of my best pals. She, too, has a whole bunch of plushies of him.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I love Eeyore, and I love Disney! =D Like Username said, why did Spirit get booted out?

Jolty-kun

Years
    I think it was because he was caught as being Jess, who has made lots of accounts, have a look in the new users welcome thread.

Now ontopic!: I think they would never fight but i like blue better!, dunt know why!, anyway i think they would never fight!, not in a cartoon!, there would be violence in kids programs!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Oh, that's the reason? Thanks for filling me in, Jolty. (Can I call you that)

And I don't think they would fight either.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I say Blue. Eeyore would start crying, and Blue would have figured out a way to beat him up, since Blue is such a detective 7_7

Spirit got booted because he was Jess, and I snitched on him, because I don't like him much. I guess next time he comes back to PC, he shouldn't tell me who he is on MSN, and expect me not to tell.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    :(

^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I say Blue. Eeyore would start crying, and Blue would have figured out a way to beat him up, since Blue is such a detective 7_7

Spirit got booted because he was Jess, and I snitched on him, because I don't like him much. I guess next time he comes back to PC, he shouldn't tell me who he is on MSN, and expect me not to tell.

!!!!Thats abit harsh, somone would've found out in the end, but telling when she/he trusted yous abit mean!

Teddiursa

Cruiserweight Champion
    Years
    I would have to go with Eeyore... I grew up watching his laid back antics, you cant help but feel sorry for him, he is so sweet and a classic character.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Username said:
    !!!!Thats abit harsh, somone would've found out in the end, but telling when she/he trusted yous abit mean!
    Sorry for my off-topic I can tell is coming, but if you wanna talk about harsh, you don't even know the story. I thought jess and I were friends. He has lied about hings trying to break up a friendship of mine, and disrespected me by calling me racial slurs. Don't you think that's a bit harsh? Then he tries to deny doing it, so I have to bring witnesses in the situation. He's a sneaky, two-timing, sneaky loser. Don't ever trust him. Sorry my off-topicness.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    This is just like Cigarettes Vs. Pencils -_-.

Obviously Eeyore come on..he's a donkey, he don't take no BULL from no one! (there was a pun in that, can you find it?)

Back