• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-=[ Electivire's Here ]=-

Electivire

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey guy's,
    Just thought i would search for a decent Pokemon forum and this one just caught my eye, My name's Dan im 20 year's old ( that's right 20 ) i know im a lil bit too old for Pokemon but ever since it first came out i fell in love with it! I have a 5 month old daughter who when she's big enough i will make sure she watches it too haha. Anywayz im a nice bloke and good laugh - I know im a newbee on here but i am a Super Mod and a Co-Admin on two Runescape Forum's also ran by Vbulliton so i know the rules ha. I hope to be very active within this community so expect to see alot more of me =)

Thanks,
    Electivire

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hey guy's,
    Just thought i would search for a decent Pokemon forum and this one just caught my eye, My name's Dan im 20 year's old ( that's right 20 ) i know im a lil bit too old for Pokemon but ever since it first came out i fell in love with it! I have a 5 month old daughter who when she's big enough i will make sure she watches it too haha. Anywayz im a nice bloke and good laugh - I know im a newbee on here but i am a Super Mod and a Co-Admin on two Runescape Forum's also ran by Vbulliton so i know the rules ha. I hope to be very active within this community so expect to see alot more of me =)

Thanks,
    Electivire

Hello Dan!! Welcome to PC~
    You're username has caught my attention! ;D I know someone who just had a name change from Electivire. xD
    Well, welcome again, hope you enjoy your time here. It looks like you know your way around forums, so with that, I hope you see you around here!! If you ever feel like a chat, feel free to PM me.

Electivire

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hello Dan!! Welcome to PC~
    You're username has caught my attention! ;D I know someone who just had a name change from Electivire. xD
    Well, welcome again, hope you enjoy your time here. It looks like you know your way around forums, so with that, I hope you see you around here!! If you ever feel like a chat, feel free to PM me.

Thank's Flavaquil,
    Lol i did'nt know quite what to have as my username but then i saw a clip of the new Pokemon series on t.v and i noticed that Gary had an Electivire which i thought looked awsome lol. Thank's for the chat offer i'll make sure i hold you to that =)

Thanks agian,
    Electivire

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Wow! Electivire you remind me of Jimz♂!
    He just got his name changed 2 days ago (I think)
    But anyway welcome to PC!
    You'll enjoy your stay here!

Electivire

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Wow! Electivire you remind me of Jimz♂!
    He just got his name changed 2 days ago (I think)
    But anyway welcome to PC!
    You'll enjoy your stay here!

Thanks Ryouki, yeah Flavaquil mentioned that. Lol i guess we both think alike lol =D I'm sure i will enjoy it here and thank's agian for the warm welcome.

congratulations now that you're a father!!!

And thank's R.A.M It's hard work being a dad lol but defiantly worth it =)

Electivire

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Guys, less spam :p

Hey man, I;m Matt! I'm also from the UK and face the daunting prospect of growing up D:
    Hopefully like you I'll still be able to enjoy Pokemon when I hit my twenties, what's it like being a father for the first time? Feel free to PM me for a chat or something :)

~Matt

Electivire

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Guys, less spam :p

Hey man, I;m Matt! I'm also from the UK and face the daunting prospect of growing up D:
    Hopefully like you I'll still be able to enjoy Pokemon when I hit my twenties, what's it like being a father for the first time? Feel free to PM me for a chat or something :)

~Matt

Hey Matt, lol don't worry there's nothing bad about growing up ;)
    Lol if your like me and you absolutely love Pokemon then liking it when your in your 20's should'nt be a problem ha. Ummmm i don't quite know how to discribe it, when i first found out obviously i was absolutely laying bricks haha but as soon as i got around the idea of being a young father i was fine, now i have a gorgeous healthy babygirl and i don't feel any different lol. I will definatly Pm you if i feel the need for a chat mate =D

Electivire

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Looking forward to it :)

On that note I hope you enjoy your time at PC as much as I have and continue to do so (Even though I left a few times :P) It's a great community full of great people, you'll have no trouble fitting in :D

Electivire

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Looking forward to it :)

On that note I hope you enjoy your time at PC as much as I have and continue to do so (Even though I left a few times :P) It's a great community full of great people, you'll have no trouble fitting in :D

Thank's Kaku i'm sure i'll love it here =D

Electivire

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Hey Electivire, what's up? Congrats on becoming a father. I hope you have a good time here and feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat.

P.S. You're never too old for Pokemon. ;)

Electivire

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey Electivire, what's up? Congrats on becoming a father. I hope you have a good time here and feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat.

P.S. You're never too old for Pokemon. ;)

Lol thank's man, yeah dun worry i wont let my age stop me from lovin Pokemon lol :D

Electivire

P.s Does anyone know when the new epidodes of Pokemon are going to start in the UK? Or does anyone know if they are available to watch over the net?

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Okay. Well.
    Dragon Dude, R.A.M., and .:Kaku:.
    I HIGHLY recommend reading the NU/W rules. :/
    DO NOT post in a welcome thread more than once unless you are the thread creator.

Also, R.A.M. don't bypass the 25 character limit. Thanks.

ANNNND welcome, Electivire. 8D

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    Wow, you make some posts that are quite intelligent... where as I, the 12 year old brat... do not. Best new Member, in my opinion...

So you are happily welcomed by one of Nintendo's youngest fans. Yosh.

Back