• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=Elemental Knights= (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: 100th post!

IC: Ivory flushed as she scanned her mind for this tidbit of information, wishing that she'd paid more attention in class.
    "Terrible Ten. Yeah something about ten other warriors defeating them or something." Ivory mumbled.
    'And the fact that it seemed to change everyother day, one time saying it was the Terrible Ten who'd been defeated, then saying the Terrible Ten defeated the warriors the next day. As though the text had changed, or history changed. Nobody seemed to notice except me...' Ivory thought to herself.
    "History isn't set in stone is it?" Ivory asked Mew, starting to wonder how much homework would pile up for her when she got back as obviously she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Haze remained still, staring at the strange orb with the images of the terrible 10 running through it. He had heard of these beings before, and although he never completely agreed with them, there cause of trying to make the world a better place with the demolition of humans was defenitely one that the Crobat could not disagree with.

''My Lord'' he said in a low but clear voice ''If it is the destruction of the terrible 10 that you wish for then I am your humble servant and will be more then exstatic to aid you in this mission, but prey i must ask.......what is so bad about them that gives cause enough for even the planning of bringing them down to failure in their quest? Granted they have done some terrible things, but so have many pokemon, and they wern't all struck down by the gods, so i feel that the only thing which seperates them from the rest is their obsession with wiping out the human scum, and i must ask, what is so bad about that?''

He spoke extremely blatantly without hesitation, what did he care of what humans thought of him?.......and he was doing the other pokemon a favour by allerting them of this, this ruth that humans were demon scum not to be trusted......

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

• Chiira
    ------------

Mew nodded at each of their questions, its expression looking at them as if it had known what they were all about to say. The little pink pokemon smiled at them.

((Your questions are all quite valid. I shall address Haze's question first. The Terrible Ten, as you call them, may seem like they pose little danger to the pokemon community as a whole, but they are quickly changing their minds. They have begun to target whole clans of pokemon that they do not approve of, and wipe them out. This is why they must be stopped. They will destroy everything in their path eventually. It no longer matters if you ally yourself with them either, they have recently destroyed a large group of Arbok and Seviper living in the Old Wood. Those pokemon were some of their most loyal servants, but the Ten killed them all because they thought the snakes were getting too cocky. They lied. They merely killed them because the snakes had begun to get more powerful than the Ten had expected. Their power was being challenged, and they didn't like it,)) the pink cat pokemon paused here, thinking silently, allowing the others to take in what it was saying.

It swayed in the air, the long, pink tail twisting about absentmindedly. ((Now for the next question... how you are going to defeat these beings. There are secrets that have been guarded since long ago. These secret items and powers were created long ago for such a time. Perhaps I should begin with the beginning, eh?)) the pink pokemon chuckled to itself, ((When I was young, there was a wise, old pokemon that was respected by all. This was Xatu. Today, Xatu are rarely seen, but are not considered legendary, as they were in my time on Earth. Xatu possessed the power to see into the future. He told us that this battle would take place. The battle that is raging right now with the Terrible Ten. He told us to make weapons to help the chosen ones of the future. So a few companions and I made weapons for the chosen heroes. We infused them with a good deal of ancient elemental magic; something you cannot find anymore. In order to defeat the Terrible Ten, you must find these ancient weapons and use them against the beasts. They will fall with them, and thus bring peace once again to the land for pokemon and humans alike.))

The pokemon turned to Ivory. ((You are correct though Ivory, history can change. Seeing the future is tricky business, and though Xatu was a wise bird, there is always the slight possibility that he may have been wrong. Even gods do not know everything. If any of you want to back out of this, now would be the time to do so. It will not be easy, and it will not be fun. I have faith that you can defeat them; they are only pokemon, you have the help of an ancient magic. However, nothing is for certain except for the fact that if you do not try, then they will surely destroy this world.))

Chiira was still a little confused by all of this. Why were they the chosen few? There must have been some process by which Mew had chosen them? She was unsure about this... it seemed like suicide... but if this Xatu was right, then they would win. This was a hard choice. Chiira knew that Mew was right though, the world couldn't take much more of this treatment, and so she put her foot down hard.

{I'll do it. I don't want to see our world destroyed,} she said, looking determined. It may have seemed like suicide, but so did doing nothing.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • "Yes, I agree with this Chikorita over here. if we don't do something, we'll all be wiped out anyway. I'd rather die trying to save the world then die just sitting around doing nothing."

He muttered, admiring the courage of the little, green Pokemon beside of him. it was a small Pokemon, but it was probably one of the bravest there. In times such as these, bravery and courage are probably hard to find, and a little Chikorita with these qualities must be very special.

"Great Mew, I understand everything that we need to do, but I have another question, if it's not too much trouble of course. Where exactly are we supposed to find these ancient weapons? The world is so vast that they could be practically anywhere..."

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Tyson, who's the Cyndaquil? Or did you mean Chikorita? (or am I totally missing something?)

Ivory thought for a moment, and after many logical thoughts she said "Yeah, I'll help seeing as I'll never exist if we don't get rid of them. And we can even tell when we're losing, because I'll start to disappear right?"
    The thought was sad, but the mood was cheery. It's not like anything would go extremely wrong. That was what she hoped at least, or else she'd have to back out of the mission without a choice. Literally.
    Shade wriggled in his pokeball. He knew exactly what was on Ivory's mind, and he knew that it applied to all of them. All of them from the future and everything. He knew that time was already dwindling, the more they lingered here, according to Ivory's fingers that were already starting to look paler than before. Soon they would be entirely see through!
    "And, after we find the items, how will we usethem? will it just fall into place? And..." Ivory started
    "Why me? I'm from the future, it's so much hassle to bring me here."
    The fact she was in the past obviously hadn't really sunk in just yet. Ivory was having trouble believing this, as the only proof around her at the moment were pokemon who looked like any of your daily pokemon, and the two other human's certainly didn't look ancient either.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Aaack! It's been so long since my last post! >.< Sowwee...

But yeah, PS did dwindle quite a bit...erm...how many did we loose again? *Beginns counting on fingers* Let's see...first there was Night-kun who signed up but never posted, then there was Shorties who only posted...well, short, infrequently, and quickly stopped. Then Trainer Kat dissapeared somewhere...then this one person who's name I can't recall joined up, made a few posts, then dissapeared again...DA himself kept appearaing and dissapearing, then we got ZORRO who thankfully left (Yes, I'm a terrible meanie for saying this, I know, but his RPing sucked. <.<) and then we got...Charon, who left once but whom I managed to get in again. Yeah, you were a real attention whore there (And probably still are that now xD), not a day passed without at least a page or two appearing in the RP...ahh...good times. Too bad we ran out of gas. -.-

As for where DA dissapeared...no idea, his last statement was something about troubles on DeviantArt and whatnot so maybe he dissapeared there. *Shrugs* Too bad really...:\

Aaaanyhow, yes, I do have to agree that this one is progressing a bit slower than some that I've been in. Just goes to show you, speed is indeed relative. xD

But enough of my drivel, it's IC time!

IC:

Loki had once again been forced to fall silent simply because there was too much information trying to enter his mind at the same time again, which of course led to a great bustling in his head before each of the impulses had, grouchily and with plenty of protest, allowed themselves to be ushered into a neat line to wait for their turn. So...these 'Terrible Ten' were...bad people? Were they the ones who had hurt the nice and pretty Fern's nice human friend who had given her the pretty ribbon? The Sandshrew's face contorted into the closest thing to anger that it was capable of expressing, which wasn't really all that much, as he thought of such terrible bad people...ohh...they'd have to catch them. Yes, they'd have to catch them and-and...give them all a big spanking. Yes, that ought to teach them. A big spanking to keep them from sitting on their buttocks. And...Mew mentioned something about things that would help them in administering the spanking?

"Ohh! So we must search for shiny things?" Loki inquired enthusiastically, "Ohh! I'm very good at that! I find all of these funny-shaped rocks, and small shiny things, and tasty roots and stuff, I can find bugs too but that's boring, what are we looking after? I mean, are they nice, pretty rock-things, or tasty root-things or-" he paused, his glance having absent-mindedly fallen on Ivory and his eyes quickly noticing that there seemed to be something different about the girl.

"Umm...are you okay?" he asked, walking a bit closer to the girl and peering curiously at her, "You are looking kind of pale. Ohh...should I find a tasty root thing to make you feel better?" he offered, "Master Pomako once told me that there was this one root that makes you feel like you've rested even though you haven't and helps when you're pale and not well and stuff, he's stuffy and all but he knows roots. Should I find a root for you, human person from the other place?"

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ivory sweatdropped "No, that's okay, I'm fine, I suppose it's just because of the stress, besides, I'm naturally a pretty pale person."
    She laughed as she shoved her hands into her jacket's pocket, and said "But thank you for your offer."

What a cutie! Certainly cuter than the Sandshrews in her time. Those just crawled up from the ground and scratched your face off. So friendly as well! She certainly wouldn't mind staying in this time period.
    But then, she didn't know much about this time period anyway. There wasn't much to say about it, as she'd only seen this cave, which is certainly not where she'd want to live. It would also suck not having showers. She almost shuddered at the thought of no bathing besides a nearby lake, but, maybe he was being a stereotype...

There was so much to take in. It seemed to sink in, then leave her completely. She remembered the Terrible Ten, as she'd done a project on it, although she'd recieved a fair C- on it. She somehow couldn't remember the part of her project which discussed the Terrible Ten's weaknesses...but, maybe she hadn't even added that part.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Heh, I'm finally replying! XD

Oh PS, I went and read some of that the other day. ^-^ It's fun to re-read parts of RPs you've been in that you liked.

Anyway, onto the show!

Chiira
    ----------------

Mew sighed, knowing how hard it must have been for them all to try and accept their fates of becoming great heroes and heroines. There were some things that even the Great One couldn't tell them though... trying times that they would have to endure on their own. Yes, it thought to itself, they would have to figure out how to get past those ones on their own because the Great One itself did not even know if they could get past them.

The Mew addressed Toren's question first, ((Ah where the weapons are? That is an easy answer. I have something to give you. Dom, would you please bring it? Until then, I will explain why I brought you here Ivory.))

Chiira watched as Dom the Meowth bowed his head to the Great One, and then turned and walked straight through the pitch-white wall. She started, a little freaked out that a pokemon could walk through a wall, but then figured that she didn't know everything about this place, and that perhaps it was a hidden wall or something.

((Ivory, I brought you here because your knowledge of the future will be needed at some point. You may not realize it, but you are an incredible resource. I cannot tell you when you will be needed, or what you will be required to do, just know that you have an important role,)) the pink pokemon paused for a moment, ((And yes, if you do not defeat the Ten, then you will be erased from existance. So it literally is your life you will be fighting for, and the life of your pokemon and your friends.))

Suddenly Dom reappeared near Chiira, and she was utterly puzzled about how he ever left or where he went in the first place. She shrugged it off though, and instead got a glimpse at what the Meowth had in his mouth. It appeared to be an old piece of cloth? Something rolled up like a paper though, however Chiira wasn't sure as she had only vague memories of what paper even looked like.

((Oh Dom... must you place things in your mouth when you carry them?)) the Mew asked, chuckling a bit.

{My apologies! I... It is an old habit Great One,} the Meowth answered nervously.

Mew's tail dipped a little, ((No harm done Dom. Just try not to get my items so... wet. Now,)) the pokemon returned its attention to the others, ((This is a map made a long, long time ago. It is on cloth it is so old. On it you will find each of your weapons marked in their respective places. This is as far as I can help you with it though. When you get to where it's hidden, you must use your own minds to find them. Lucky for you--)) the Mew was looking at Loki, ((--most of them are shiny. Ask others of the towns, and surrounding areas; they might help you. However, you must exercise caution with whom you talk with, because some people wouldn't mind telling the Terrible Ten your location. After I send you out of here, they will know what you are trying to do, and they will no doubt try to hunt you down. You must be careful.))

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Toren nodded slightly, listening contently to everything that Mew was saying. He was happy that the Great One would be able to help them, even if only a little. Toren cocked his head and felt very strange when he saw Dom, the Meowth that they had been following before, walk off and suddenly disappear into the white wall. It startled him, and he almost jumped in surprise, but tried to remain relatively quiet and so stayed quietly in his spot.

When Dom returned with some sort of old cloth in his mouth, Mew asked it a question and laughed quietly to himself. Toren also did, but mostly inside his head because he thought it would be disrespectful to Mew to have such a behavior in front of him.

"Oh, t-thank you, Great One. This map will make the journey so much easier. And.."

He said, pausing to smile at Loki, the Sandshrew.

"The objects being shiny will make everything even easier then before. Oh, I'm sorry, I'm talking too much aren't I? I really must be more respectful..."

He said sadly, drooping his head and staring down at the floor. Here he had been, trying to be the utmost of respect towards the legendary Mew, and he hadn't even realized how talkative he had been! Such foolishness, Toren was ashamed of himself.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Aaaalter, you're meant to say: '*gasp* don't be silly, Charon, you're not an attention whore at all, you're a fine and respectable member of society!'
    Just kidding xD
    I'm going swimming tongiht with some friends, 7 'til 10! We're going to The Rapids, which is a pool with lots of flumes and wave machines and other weird things. Will my hydrophobia resurface tonight? Only time will tell.
    I used to be deathly afraid of water when I was younger... ;;}

The poochyena listened intently, her ears pricked. Her fear had departed - there was something about the mystical, hovering creature that made Fern feel at ease, despite the prescence of a huge crobat in the room and several strange trainers. Her fur bristled.
    "Each of... our weapons?" she asked quietly, scared to speak to loudly, "Does that mean... we'll all be fighting?" she dropped onto her haunches and curled her tail around her feet, shaking her head woefully. Me? Battling? Back at home her parents and siblings had constantly told her how weak she was; even when she lived with the girl, Fern did little more than bark at stray spearows.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    IC: "Hey, if anyone's talking too much it's me." Ivory said to the boy, and then she glanced at the map in the Meowth's...mouth... mentally she cringed and screamed that she'd never touch it, but she later thought better of actually saying and doing it.

"So, what happens if my pokemon start to disappear? Then I'll have nothing to defend myself with right? And, what if I disappear completely? Will someone else be chosen for my weapon? Or if we change our tactic to something better that will work, will I come back, or am I gone for good? I'm so confused." Ivory mumbled and Jet said from his pokeball,

{Hear Hear.} He replied moodily as he watched his tail become transparent.

It seemed as though every step closer to the Terrible Ten was making her more visible, and every step farther from them made her disappear more. When the Meowth arrived with the map in it's mouth, her hand seemed to reliquish the pale tones, and return to it's regular, still chalk colored, but normal looking skin.

"If part of me disappears completely, will it be gone forever also?" Ivory asked, hoping dearly this wouldn't happen to her hair, face, hands, feet, or really any part of her. That would be disastrous. And embarrassing to explain if she made it back to the future. This adventure could spell death for her and her pokemon. And yet, she didn't have the reaction she thought she'd have. She wasn't freaking out or crying or anything, she was calm, and serene...to a short extent.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - Copied from the post i made in the Viper RP...

-------

I'm deply sorry my RP'ing has been delayed lately, i have had my show of ''sweet charity'' from wednesday onwards, and have our last show tomorrow, im posting now having just gotten off stage from odays about 15 minutes ago, and im about to go to bed, i also have a yugioh tournament tomorrow to prepare for.....*groan*
    still i got the loudest clap and screams on my bow (again ) suprising but flattering none the les, and a lot of compliments and general congratulations so it was good, i love adrenline.
    anyway I will RP the day after tomorrow, i cant tomorrow as i have my tourney and when i get back ill have to get ready and leave for the threatre immediately, sorry about that.
    cya soon guys, g'night.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
  • Rika slightly bobbed her head, the bun on her head slightly moving out of balance. It loosened up by accident, allowing her blood-red hair freely flowing down her back. Her huge teal eyes blinked as she slightly blushed, embarassed at the fact that almost no one had ever seen her with her hair down, only one, her mom and dad. And at this thought, small tears welled up in Rika's eyes, making her teal eyes shine like illuminent pools of light. She rubbed her eyes, making the tears go away, and asked the Mew,

"Where exactly are each of are weapons located? Are we each going to get individual maps? And, are we going to become more powerful as we equip each weapon??"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Charon-chan said:
    {ooc| Aaaalter, you're meant to say: '*gasp* don't be silly, Charon, you're not an attention whore at all, you're a fine and respectable member of society!'

*Gaspen* Wasn't that what I said? You must learn to read between the lines, Charon. xD

But yeah, reading old RPs can be fun...although certain less-than-glorious performrances of mine kind of scare me and have me going 'what the heck was I thinking?'. Speaking of old RPs...dang, now the Alhpimega ghost has come back to haunt me again...;__; *Throws a chair at Tsukasa* Bloody plotstealer! Is' all your fault! XO We were well over 70 pages dangit!

IC:

{Oh...okies.} Loki replied as Ivory stated that she didn't need a root at the moment, {But tell me if you change your mind, yes, new friend from the other here?} the Sandshrew cast a quick smile at the girl in front of him before turning around, just in time to see Dom returning with a peculiar object in his mouth...

{Map?} Loki inquired curiously, scratching his head before making his way over to the strange object and peering at it with great interest. After all, Sandshrew knew the lay of the land through intuition and experience, maps were something quite new to the ground type. During his short visits to human towns, Loki had managed a peek or two at one of these peculiar objects which the humans seemed to hold in such high regard, and while some of them certainly were pretty and decorative with the nice, curved writing on them and all, he had never quite understood how humans could find their way in the world with such things. Afer all, even Loki realized that the world was a lot larger than that, the thought that you could hold a picture of it in your hands was a rather confusing one, and besides, the Sandshrew was also quite confident that it wasn't flat, unlike what the maps seemed to suggest, and it was a lot more colorfull too.

{Ohh! this is one of the things that humans find other things with, yes?!} he thought out loud, {Maybe someone could explain how it works, yes?} the Sandshrew peered up at the humans surrounding him, just as Toren decided to finally pay attention to him.

{Oh, that's okay, other human person.} the ground type replied cheerfully, {I talk lots too, yak, yak, yak, and never listen the elders used to say. I don't mind, just tell me how you use this thing, yes?} Loki nodded towards the map, {How can people fit something soooo big as the world onto something this small?}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: 'Tis alright BB. Haze is the kind of aloof pokemon that can be silent for a little while and still be in character. ^^;;

Ah yes... Alphimega... I felt sorry for you guys! All that hard work and they made a big stink about it! I know it's wrong to steal another plot, but none of you were at fault. It's just stupid. -.- Eh, well, it shall live in our hearts Alter.

Chiira
    ---------------

Mew pondered all of the questions as they came to it. ((I cannot answer every question you have. There is only the one map though, so take care of it or you will loose the only thing you have to help you. When you recieve a weapon, your own elemental power will increase but only yours. The others must find their own weapons. As for you disappearing Ivory... I'm afraid I do not know the details of that. Celebi, Xatu, or some other time-traveling being might know more.)) The ancient pokemon closed its eyes for a moment. It suddenly looked quite tired and even more ancient somehow, the youthful appearance of its pink face replaced by an almost wrinkly one.

((My power can only last so long... in a short time, I will transport you all to a starting place. Dom... Dom will help you,)) the Great One said, indicating the Meowth. Dom looked up at his master with concern.

{What?! B- But Master... I should not leave you,} the cat pokemon said nervously. He was afraid of showing disrespect, and yet he wanted to scream in protest.

Chiira frowned. Mew... low on power? How could that have happened, unless there was some large drain on it. It couldn't have been from transporting them, they were only small beings. Dom looked concerned too, and Chiira was wondering if he wasn't worried about something they were not aware of yet.

Chiira nodded. {I'm ready. Let's go,} she said, looking serious as usual.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Toren squinted his eyes when he looked at the face of Mew. Before, when they had entered, the Pokemon's face had looked lively and absolutely full of youth, but now, as he spoke about limited power, his face seemed to grow older mysteriously, as if his ancient prowess was now being revealed. It seemed like a strange transformation, but he guessed that the Great One would be full of surprises.

Toren nodded in agreement and prepared to think about the coming trials. Their mission, for now at least, was to find these ancient weapons that would increase their....elemental powers? Toren was a little confused about this but he supposed that everything would be revealed as time passed. he had man questions to ask, but didn't think that it would be respectful to just start blurting them out.

"Yes, I'm ready as well."

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc|
    Big E- I mean said:
    *Gaspen* Wasn't that what I said? You must learn to read between the lines, Charon. xD
    *isn't clever enough to do that* x_x; ho hum, I'm dumb. I can't catch on to internet sarcasm. And I come from England, home of sarcastic people! Despicable.. *tuts*
    I've just realised, I also want to continue doing German at college.... too many choices!}

Fern shrank back. If the Great One... If her power was running out, was that why she was recruiting the help of mere motals? She whined softly, and darted behind the boy called Toren. He looked quite brave, and he was a good deal bigger than Loki and Chiira. She peered out from behind his legs.
    "I... I don't know about this..." she stammered, but to her surprise everyone seemed determined. Happy to help. Toren, too, declared he was ready, and Fern felt her cheeks burn red beneath her silken coat.
    "Well... Maybe I'll.... come with....just for a bit..." she whispered, and took a step away from Toren. After all, he probably didn't want a skinny little runt like her hanging around him.

{EDIT: I drew Fern~! She doesn't look very small/cute in this picture... just take my word for it, she is ^^;
    117.png

Last edited:

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
  • Saddened at the Great One losing it's power, Rika sighed, and also said that she was ready for whatever they would throw at her. She blinked her big eyes, smiling, but with a serious expression on her face. She wondered what her starting place would be.....

"Could it be in a dungeon of sorts? Or maybe, it could be in a meadow, I have always loved grass Pokemon." she pondered, now with an intelligent look on her face.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back