• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's FREE Service Center (Including Ev Training, Breeding, IV, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrazenHayato

The Impact
    Years
    i'm ready to give u 5 vitamins for
    POKETOPIA MAGMORTAR Lv.100
    FLAMETHROWER, PSYCHIC, THUNDERBOLT, SOLARBEAM
    Hp:282 Attack:184 Defense:142 Sp.Atk:378 Sp.Def:216 Speed:265
    Modest

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Since your now doing all those services, i wonder when i will got my giveaway evd shiny groundon. I dont want to sound ungrateful, but with all those things you may have forgot that i am waiting almost a week if not more ....

Years
    Since your now doing all those services, i wonder when i will got my giveaway evd shiny groundon. I dont want to sound ungrateful, but with all those things you may have forgot that i am waiting almost a week if not more ....

Patience is a Virtue :P

OR something like that >_>

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I can be patient ^_^ I think xD

Estimated time :P ?

And hows blissey doing <3
    Well this was the list of what I was planning to do:
    1.) Clone Gallant's Groudon and give it to him (which I just finished cloning)
    2.) Start cloning the pokemon you wanted and then we'll do our trade
    3.) Finish EVing firekid115's riolu
    4.) Start working on Blissey

Years
    Hey I was just wondering if you wanted to trade your two EVs when you trade me Lucario? Oh and I was just curious as to when you might want to trade as well.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    I'm really sorry to rush you, I know you're probably really busy, but I need to get at least my Shaymin back today, it's the last day I'll probably have wifi for two weeks and I need Shaymin for my Platnium ^^; Just a real quick Shaymin trade is fine, I can definitely wait on the Entei. . . I'll be in the wifi place for a few more hours so just whenever you can would be really awesome
    Again, very sorry for the rush, but the Shaymin is very important to my Platnium experience ^^;

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I have a small request list...uhm hopefully its ok.

****Eevee (Female) - I would like this one to have Flail or Wish for its egg move (either one is good for me if possible and to have the adaptability ability) - Neutral Nature
    Heracross (gender doesn't matter) - Adamant Nature
    Houndour (female) - I would like this one to have Flamethrower - Mild Nature Plz
    ****Munchlax (gender doesnt matter) - Adamant Nature

****= I Really want this

IVs...I don't need amazing but I do need good IVs. But I will not complain at all if u come up with 31s across the board for these...as long as their Ivs are in the mid 20s I'm cool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back