• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Nah sorry, I can't. The moves on there, its just I have finish this paper I've been working on for the last 2 hours. I'll try to get it to you tomorrow night, I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow.

Alright. I'll stop posting on you're thread now :P I'm just anxious to get it into battle and all :D But whenever feel free to PM/VM me. And don't forget :P

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    It's possible to erase EV's in DPP?

Do you mean specifically from your wants section? If not you can just check my thread.
    Yep, there are these spepific berries (only ones on the top of my head I can remember are Tomato and Qualot) that erase Ev's. Look it up on Google, you'll find more information on the subject.
    I'll look at your thread in a little bit and post what I like.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Im going to. I'm going to that Band Competition I was telling you about before today, so later tonight I'll check on it. Are you still wanting me to Ev some of your Shinies?
    hope im not being a bother to you bro just really need those clones back got some trades lost and stuff gotta get them back. so let me know when your available

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Im going to. I'm going to that Band Competition I was telling you about before today, so later tonight I'll check on it. Are you still wanting me to Ev some of your Shinies?

lol ya i totally spaced that out im gunna look today what shinies i have , have good natures

Xxrecxx101

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    ROSERADE Lv.100 (nn BUDEW)
    MEGA DRAIN, GIGA DRAIN, SLUDGE BOMB, SHADOW BALL
    Hp:258 Attack:190 Defense:153 Sp.Atk:381 Sp.Def:201 Speed:243
    Rash

CMT

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    Unfortunately, due to the loss of my Diamond Version, I will have to close my
    thread for the time being. I will be looking for it the next couple of days, so
    hopefully I won't close my thread for good. Also, just to let people know, the
    pokemon that are on my Diamond Version are only my shiny pokemon and a
    handful of Evd, so if I couldn't find my Diamond, I'd have to take off the
    pokemon from the thread. Hopefully, this won't be a very long hiatus; I hope it
    won't be that long. Probably, I'm not going to be on this site until I find it, so
    happy trading for everyone ^^
    ~ElHeroe

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    I need these

MILOTIC Lv.100
    RECOVER, ICE BEAM, SURF, DRAGON PULSE
    Hp:304 Attack:135 Defense:184 Sp.Atk:311 Sp.Def:265 Speed:249
    Modest

FORRETRESS Lv.100
    GYRO BALL, EXPLOSION, RAPID SPIN, TOXIC SPIKES
    Hp:292 Attack:306 Defense:379 Sp.Atk:147 Sp.Def:151 Speed:101
    Brave

I have a few shinys i can offer you
    and ev'd tyranitar but i compleatly forgot what evs
    MYSTRY Mew (touched)
    10ANIV Lugia (touched)
    All 3 PBR events

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    Can I get one of those shiny Metagross?

My stock isn't very impressive. I can give you a shiny Ditto (Lax nature) though...Only other shiny I have is a shiny Fearow.

slaughter077

Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    Unfortunately, due to the loss of my Diamond Version, I will have to close my
    thread for the time being. I will be looking for it the next couple of days, so
    hopefully I won't close my thread for good. Also, just to let people know, the
    pokemon that are on my Diamond Version are only my shiny pokemon and a
    handful of Evd, so if I couldn't find my Diamond, I'd have to take off the
    pokemon from the thread. Hopefully, this won't be a very long hiatus; I hope it
    won't be that long. Probably, I'm not going to be on this site until I find it, so
    happy trading for everyone ^^
    ~ElHeroe

Sadface.....
    GL finding it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back