• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Hero Hero, Able to make a quick trade for the Aero?
    Mhmm, sure, just tell me when (and what I'm getting in return ^^)

Alright. :)
    I'll pick them up whenever your online.
    Just VM/PM.
    Or I will.
    Just say when ^^
    doodoodoo

[No.077] PONYTA Lv.21 UT - Calm
    [No.197] UMBREON Lv.68 - Hardy
    TENIMURA REGIGIGAS (MOVIE REGIGIGAS) Lv.100
    i would like to trade for all of the above cmt for my pokemon ^^
    MAGICARP adamant
    WURMPLE calm
    BAGON sassy
    You willing to trade for these? ^^

Last edited:

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
    EV Trained Lucario
    Modest
    Spd 279 Sp Atk 349

or

EV Trained Scizor
    Adamant
    Atk 394 Spd 229

for:

GARCHOMP Lv.100
    DRAGONC CLAW, EARTHQUAKE, FIRE FANG, SWORDS DANCE
    Hp:341 Attack:343 Defense:218 Sp.Atk:158 Sp.Def:206 Speed:333
    Jolly

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Well you can take a copy of the Aero if you want. If not i'll see what else i have.

Years
    After waiting 2 weeks I decide to post again lol because I have not got a reply yet.

Can I get my sciscor now perhaps? and can we trade the blissey?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    EV Trained Lucario
    Modest
    Spd 279 Sp Atk 349

or

EV Trained Scizor
    Adamant
    Atk 394 Spd 229

for:

GARCHOMP Lv.100
    DRAGONC CLAW, EARTHQUAKE, FIRE FANG, SWORDS DANCE
    Hp:341 Attack:343 Defense:218 Sp.Atk:158 Sp.Def:206 Speed:333
    Jolly
    May I have the rest of the stats and the movesets? Please and thank you ^^

Well you can take a copy of the Aero if you want. If not i'll see what else i have.
    Oh, wait...were you offering me the Aerodactyl?

Last edited:

Gusxx1

Years
    May I have the rest of the stats and the movesets? Please and thank you ^^

Oh, wait...were you offering me the Aerodactyl?

I believe you asked for something in return? Before it was free and since you wanted something the only thing i have free right now is the Aerodactyl so keep a copy of that if you like.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    elhero, can u tell me pls the stats of my mewtwo u have ev trained? what level is now?
    Hehe, sorry I had lied about getting it done before. I procrastinate really easily. But I'm working on it now, I have the DS in my hands (well next to me on, I'm typing right now haha). I have Evd 160 in Sp.Attack, and I'll hopefully be done with the pokemon in about an hour ^^

After waiting 2 weeks I decide to post again lol because I have not got a reply yet.

Can I get my sciscor now perhaps? and can we trade the blissey?
    Nah, the giveaway ended a long time ago, its to late to pick up the other pokemon. Come on June 17th though, thats when the next giveaway is.

I believe you asked for something in return? Before it was free and since you wanted something the only thing i have free right now is the Aerodactyl so keep a copy of that if you like.
    Ok, I'm still confused, let me type this out....so I was giving you a pokemon for free correct? Because if I was, I'll stay true to my word and give it to you.

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    El, can you clone 1 pokemon for me real quick? I just need 2 of this so one will have a different moveset.
    Edit: Also asking if it's alright not to put this one in your shop.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    El, can you clone 1 pokemon for me real quick? I just need 2 of this so one will have a different moveset.
    Edit: Also asking if it's alright not to put this one in your shop.
    Mhmm, thats fine with me. Sorry I wasn't on earlier, I let my brother go on ^^ Whenever you come on, I'll be waiting ^^

Gusxx1

Years
    Ok, I'm still confused, let me type this out....so I was giving you a pokemon for free correct? Because if I was, I'll stay true to my word and give it to you.

No, It's perfectly fine. This was way back in the UHC days when i asked you to do it for me. It took 3 weeks to finally at least get a time to trade with you haha. Just keep a copy for yourself. Just don't redistribute it.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    No, It's perfectly fine. This was way back in the UHC days when i asked you to do it for me. It took 3 weeks to finally at least get a time to trade with you haha. Just keep a copy for yourself. Just don't redistribute it.
    Alrighty...so am I or am I not giving you somthing? I'm so confused... ._.

Gusxx1

Years
    Alrighty...so am I or am I not giving you somthing? I'm so confused... ._.

Alright, about 3 weeks ago on UHC i asked you to tutor my Aerodactyl aqua tail(Which was all done on the UHC) You did that for me and i've been trying to get it back from you for a while now. So you're giving me my Aerodactyl that you move tutored for me. It was for free at the UHC from my knowledge? But you can clone a copy for yourself. Understand now?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Alright, about 3 weeks ago on UHC i asked you to tutor my Aerodactyl aqua tail(Which was all done on the UHC) You did that for me and i've been trying to get it back from you for a while now. So you're giving me my Aerodactyl that you move tutored for me. It was for free at the UHC from my knowledge? But you can clone a copy for yourself. Understand now?
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That Aerodactyl, I had no friggin clue you wer talking about haha....oh damn, I was keeping it for that long!...didn't even realize. Use my Platinum FC, I'll be on in a second, I just have to trade with one person first.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Mhmm, thats fine with me. Sorry I wasn't on earlier, I let my brother go on ^^ Whenever you come on, I'll be waiting ^^
    Thanks. :3 It's no big deal. And I realize I haven't posted here in a while. XD
    Alrighty, I'll be in wi-fi in two mins.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back